Hello, I am pregnant!!!

by sunshineToo 25 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I had morning sickness with Jennie -- crackers helped. I'd VERY carefully swing my legs over the edge of the bed and sit there nibbling on a cracker for about 15 minutes before getting up. Then, whenever the nausea hit me at work I'd take a sip of V8 or tomato juice -- believe it or not, it helped! After the first trimester the morning sickness vanished and was replaced by an all-consuming hunger. And everything tasted WONDERFUL. Mmmmmmm.

Enjoy!!! Remember, God was smart to make pregnancies last 9 months: the first three months are so you will get used to the little alien inside of your body, commanding you to do and eat wierd things; the second three months are for pure enjoyment; and the last three months are for you to get to the point that you don't care how much it hurts, just GET IT OUT!!!

Nina

• Carmel
    Carmel

Better you than me! Pass the saltines!

carmel

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Congratulations.......I wish you the best (sending good vibes your way)

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Yaaayyyyyyy!!

I am soooo happy for you!

One thing that helped me with morning sickness (which is all day really for most!) was nibbling on peppermint patties. I know it was the peppermint helping, but the best way to eat peppermint is combined with chocolate!

I wish you well...keep us posted...I was very very pregnant when I found this board a few years ago.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Oh, thank all of you for your thoughts and advices.

This my 2nd pregnancy but (hopefully) will be our first child. So far I don't have any craving yet. All foods make me sick. But I'm trying to have a little bit every couple of hours.

Thank you Frannie. I'll try Vitamin B. I've been taking prenatal vitamin. But it's been making me sick.

I am soooo tired.

• Sneaky Russian
    Sneaky Russian

Thats great! Im so happy that after you have been though so much, you deserve all the happiness you get!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I swear!!! It wasn't me!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Congrats on your pregnancy!! You will become the incredibly expanding woman over the next 8 months ;)

• shotgun
    shotgun

Cool..now you really will have a little sunshine Too.

Lots of greens, spinach and other good stuff to build up your iron and blood where you are an engine for two now.

Congrats

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Brilliant news - I am really happy for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit