Hello, I am pregnant!!!

by sunshineToo 25 Replies latest jw friends

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I'm in my 9th week. After a miscarriage last year, I was waiting for this one. I'm very happy except that I'm getting more morning sickness.

Ugh, I can't stand beef, chicken, greens. I can't cook because it makes me sick. I've been having already made food (frozen or canned) or pasta.

• Valis
    Valis

Congrats! Was in an immaculate conception?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Sunshinetoo, if you'll begin taking Vitamin B-6 every morning after the first food you can hold down, it'll positively stop the "morning sickness".....I discovered this on my last pregnancy and wished I'd known about it for the first ones....

OH! btw....CONGRATULATIONS on the coming "wee one"!

Frannie B

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Congratulations! Is this your first?

growedup

• Sassy
    Sassy

I was so sick in my first pregnancy.. I will never forget it! We won't mention food in here..

How about just happy thoughts..

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Hello, I am pregnant!!!

Words I'm sure I'll never utter but congratulations and I wish you the best.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Congtratulations!!!!!!! I couldn't eat any meat.....had to drink protein shakes instead! I ended up craving ice cream sundaes, which Sassy showed me how to make just like at an ice cream parlor. I also craved watermelon. Strange but turns out I have met some other women who craved watermelon.

• Special K
    Special K

Congratulations Sunshine Too..... I love kids !! I have 3.

Was sick morning, noon and night.. with every one of them...dehydrated, hospitalized.. on and on.

But that doesn't mean you will be...

Maybe it will simmer down for you after the first trimester...

Is this your first?.....

all the best

Special K

• mouthy
    mouthy

Congratulations. Take some crackers when your feeling sickly...chew them well. Take deep breaths also. Look after your self honey--- Keep this little "bun in the oven" ((((HUGS))))

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Congrats on the upcomming little one!

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit