Hello, I am pregnant!!!

by sunshineToo 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

There is nothing equal to waking up in the morning to the sound of a woman losing whatever is in her stomach.

• Panda
    Panda

Congratulations! I think at 9 weeks morning sickness is normal. But then what do I know? Although I'd wait on the B6 (niacin) not everyone can take it, especially women w/ O blood type. Protein drinks are great when you can't stomach meat. Also Soymilk is good and not so heavy on the digestion.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Such wonderful news, I love babies, and pray all goes well for you. Remember this please as I am sure you learned this in prenatal classes that it is so important t o take "FOLIC ACID" as this will prevent terrlbe conditions to the spine. I am sure like all of us have heard of Spina biffida, and it is terrible and doctors say that in the first incling of pregnancy start the folic acid. Vitiman B is good , but remember that with certain vitmins in the B class can not be mixed.

Please sweetie check it out with your doctor ob/gyn or prenatal nurse. All the very best and we look forward to hearing soon about the arrival of a beautiful child.

May the Lord be with you and protect you and your little muffin:

All my love Orangefatcat.Orange Fat Cat 15 Circle Of Hearts

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

LOL@Nina

LOL@elsewhere

Thank you everyone. Today I was more hungry then sick. Hopefully I can cook next week.

• bebu
    bebu

"Hello, I'm not pregnant!"

Seriously, best wishes to you sunshine!!!! Make sure you get the folic acid you need--that's a big concern these days. I'm sure your vitamins will have the extra amount you need.

bebu

• outnfree
    outnfree

Congratulations, Sunshine!

Problem with taking pre-natal vitamins is that they don't sit well on that empty stomach one keeps when one is nauseous most of the day. Good to hear that you're possibly leaving the morning sickness phase? I, too, was sick my first trimester with each pregnancy.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your first child. My very best wishes for a safe and healthy pregnancy with a wonderful child to love at the end of it.

outnfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit