Beautiful New "Kingdom Hall"

by Sea Breeze 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

These images were posted on one of my fb news feeds. They are legit.

Looks like an upscale commercial bldg. next to a gas station that will one day make a nice Starbucks... after the brothers get done paying for it.

Poor Suckers.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Wow.... what is it going to take for the watchtarded sheeple to wake up?? Seriously!!!??

The WTBTS is deplorable.

DD

• waton
    waton

If there were tears when Notre Dame de Paris burnt, there will be tears of joy when this would go up in flames. as part of the city's beautification project

• oppostate
    oppostate

What a boxy coffin of a building.

Looks like a dentist's office or a methadone clinic maybe.

Even Google Images agrees it's a Commercial Building.

• fulano
    fulano

Yes ready to be sold

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Knowing that it will eventually be put to good use when it is sold at 100 % profit... sorta works for me. Think about it:

The proceeds will likely be given to the victims of Watchtower enabled unreported childhood sexual abuse. I know the leaders wont ever suffer and that the burden will be shifted to the rank and file. But, that is the price the R & F pay to feed their ego, self-righteousness, & victimhood complex.

Pretty hefty price to pay for a near total lack of common sense.

• fulano
    fulano

And this one in Rotterdam for sale, after a small renovation in 2014.

Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Around a million US

https://www.fundainbusiness.nl/religieus/rotterdam/object-40081523-delftweg-82-84/

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

If someone was invited to the meeting and they were looking for the KH they would drive right by that medical office looking building, who would think such a boring box shaped bldg would be a house of worship?

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

A kingdom hall in the same shape as the square logo.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It should be so obvious that the plan is to "flip" these and turn a profit.

BUT, I'm also amazed as I really did NOT think there were any new Kingdumb Halls being built.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit