Zdravstvuite

by Sneaky Russian 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Welcome Sneaky Russian!

Please come back and visit the board. We would love to keep hearing from you! And I was wondering also about that thing hanging on Nosferatu's head. Don't you find it quite........strange?

Strawberryfieldsforever

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Welcome to the forum SR. So very nice to have you here. Good to hear you are active is setting up a Russian language website to help others learn the truth. I know a little Russian myself, but unfortunately have not seen her in many years. Hope to hear more from you SR. j

• franklin J
    franklin J

Welcome to the forum

Frank

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Dobro pozhalovat, Sneaky Russian! I remember the Watchtower bragging about its 'wonderful increases' in Russia during the 90's. It's good to know that that the 'truth about the truth' is spreading there.

• Badger
    Badger

Welcome!

We have a real international convention on this board.

Russian...what have you heard about to legal battles the WTS is going through and their involvment in Russian Politics? Not sure if you want the job, but you're our man over there now!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board, SR.

here is a link to Crisis of Conscience and some of In Search of Christain Freedom online in Russian.

www.commentarypress.com/russian

We used to have a Russian post here, but I think he has gone on with his life. This board is great for healing and dealing with JW issues.

Hugs,

Joy

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Tallahassee, Florida has connections to Russia. Our sister sister is Krasnodar in the Soviet Union. I remember in 1990 the visit from there of a Baptist minister, Rev. Valeri Toropov. He spoke in area churches and also visited our Soup Kitchen. One of our volunteers, who has since moved away, visited Russia and was even mastering the language. He gave me a couple of souvenirs from there. One is a coin bottle opener; the only thing I can read on it is Leningrad; on the back side is a picture of a ship. The other artifact is a wooden egg with painted designs.

WELCOME!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

That should be our sister city. Sorry.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

BTW Sneaky Russian your English is brilliant

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome Sneaky Russian!

Share this

Google+