Do you love God?

by fearnotruth22 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• avengers
    avengers

First you will have to prove there is a god. You can't love someone who isn't there.

I'll be looking forward to the proof being presented.

Anxiously waiting. waiting. waiting. waiting. waiting. waiting. waiting.

I'd go to sleep now, but I just got up.

So where's the proof?

Andy.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I love myself, other people and the world. We are God(dess), so yes.

Sirona

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I've always have and also will respect my Creator, so be it.

Guest 77

• El blanko
    El blanko

It's all dependant on my mood. When I don't sleep properly at night (like last night) I get up in a right old mood and can't understand a damn thing. Including God / life / anything and start feeling upset & angry. I kicked a fan across the room in the early hours out of frustration

But when I am at peace and feel creation coursing through my body, then yes, I do.

Life has got very, very hard for most of us and maintaining a healthy relationship on the planet, let alone in the heavens is getting increasingly difficult.

I could be astract and say "yes, God is love & I love God" but that would be a lie.

So - yes, and no, in equal measures.

I have no idea how JOB coped

• shera
    shera

I believe there is a higher power out there,and yes,I do love this being.

If we are meant to be"like" God and to love,I don't believe a loving God would do some of the things that are written in the bible by man.

I always get confused when I start thinking about this stuff....

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

If I was to draw a comparison of god and my actual father you would get this conclusion. If I was to find out that my father killed all of my brothers and sisters for just being themselves my integrity to him would be fully shaken. If my father was to never speak to me no matter how many times I called him I would definately be faultering .. If my father was to tell me he was going to kill me if I didnt do exactly what he wanted me to do I would tell him to piss off.

How could I love anyone that treats us like this ?

• Dansk
    Dansk

I think the question should be 'Does God love us?'

If so, he's got a bizarre way of showing it!

Ian

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

The creator gave us life, no? And he provided us with our senses to enjoy life no?. I understand that there are many ways to feel about the human experience. I fell anfry about the way things are but at the same time somtimes I love God for giving me life. I am happy to be alive and love God for it.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

How can there be a god for crying out loud? I mean look around you? Read the bible. This fabled god of yours killed 70,000 people because David did a lousy head count during census. You love him?

Love cancer? Love pain? Your god allows this and much worse and according to the bible has destroyed even babies.

yeah loving god my butt

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Oh I love you all so much *stab* *stab* *warms up meat grinder* .. your all my little children *stab*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit