Single Pretty Girls that are JWs, have so much potential, but sadly........

by pistolpete 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Overrated
    Overrated

ixav- true! But very funny how you put that! I had to spit my coffee out with a laugh after reading your post.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Towards the end of my being able to stand being an elder, I started giving public talks in foreign language groups/congregations in a couple of different states.

One thing my wife and I noticed was the inordinate amount of cute, smart, single girls who attended. They were clearly desperate for something interesting to be involved in.

There were also a fair number of well groomed, "zealous" young men involved who, sadly for the girls, seemed to be completely uninterested in the opposite sex.

I have to admit, I didn't mind having these girls come up to talk to me after the meeting.

• waton
    waton
    There were also a fair number of well groomed, "zealous" young men involved who, sadly for the girls, seemed to be completely uninterested in the opposite sex.

Q that's a fact, and it must have something to do with monsanto, dupont bayer, the hormones that are the residue of those treatments in our food. You cant grow big udders in cows without depressing the the opposite gender, depressing sex.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

@Waton, yeah endocrine disrupting chemicals are causing damage. I personally know men in their twenties who've had to go on testosterone replacement.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Queequeg - "There were also a fair number of well groomed, 'zealous' young men involved who, sadly for the girls, seemed to be completely uninterested in the opposite sex."

waton - "...t must have something to do with monsanto, dupont bayer, the hormones that are the residue of those treatments in our food..."

You boys sure they weren't simply gay? Vidiot

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Seriously, though... you know what's weird?

I lamented how few attractive JW girls there seemed to be when I was growing up.

Honestly, I kept wishing all the good-looking "worldy" girls I knew were JWs, 'cause I found almost none of the Witness girls good-looking.

Maybe it was just where I lived, I dunno.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I know I likely will get thumbs down for this, but when I was thinking of marrying I made the comment to my mother, "There are only two kinds of JW women. Those that are married, and those who are not, for VERY GOOD reason." I also noticed, and perhaps it was only in my part of the U.S., that of the single JW women there were usually only two kinds. Those who had never been married and wanted an elder or MS with a BIG . . . bank balance. And those who had been married and wanted a dad for their ill-mannered brats. Oh, and he also had to have a BIG . . . bank balance.

That is why I make it my practice to only date non-JW women. And they know from the start that marriage is NEVER going to be in the future.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

@Vidiot. Yes, most likely gay.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    You boys sure they weren't simply gay? Vidiot

Copy that Vidiot

You know, I'm going to say things must have gotten a lot worse over the last 10 or so years. I definitely saw some of the stuff others have mentioned, but I also knew some really nice JW guy's who ended up marrying in their twenties and thirties to girls of similar age. I know typically kids marry late teens early twenties, but there are some nice ones who marry later.

My best JW friend is a real career girl who has a MSc. She married a really nice guy (who rides a bike, too ;) ) and they were both in their 30s when they married. She is very pretty & slim, tho', too!

Pete......🤣😂 PIMP👏👏

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit