Single Pretty Girls that are JWs, have so much potential, but sadly........

by pistolpete 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

The Pandemic has made the situation WORSE FOR SINGLE YOUNG JW GIRLS.

I'm hearing tons of sad stories of single Jw girls who are going, or have gone into deep depression. With many having thoughts of committing suicide and hoping for a better life in the New Order.

The Pandemic has made it almost impossible for young jw girls to find a suitable marriage mate. Especially since the single JW boys-men want Young, Gorgeous, Thin, Virgins, who look like Models and summit to the headship arrangement.

This reddit post reminded me that all young girls in the WT organization are at the mercy of narcissistic jw boys who have been groomed by the Governing Body to view women as second rated pieces of property to be used for their advancement.

Today I was told a story by my gorgeous (seriously, she’s really pretty), smart, single girlfriend.
    Well-meaning married couples in cities all over America (maybe Canada too?) are helping single sisters meet single Bethel boys virtually. It can’t be too obvious, of course. But there are virtual social nights, trivia nights, happy hours, movie nights, etc with a mix of married and single people.
    During one of these virtual events hosted by a married couple, my friend met a single Bethel guy. Side note: there were only 2 single guys at this virtual event. So it seems that the ratio of single guys to single girls at Witness events hasn’t improved much even though it’s on zoom. Sigh.
    This Bethel guy is in his late-30’s, attended an Ivy League, drinks expensive wine and has a high-profile job at headquarters. (let’s talk about his Ivy League education another time)
    After the virtual event, Bethel dude got my friend’s number from the host and started reaching out to her.
    My friend wasn’t physically attracted to this dude but she decided she shouldn’t be shallow and instead, try to keep an open mind. When he invited her to his public talk (PT) a few weeks later, she agreed. He had been invited to be a guest speaker and she had heard that she is a great speaker.
    So on the day of Bethel dude’s PT, she signs on to zoom. It’s not her hall so she introduces herself to this cong, etc. etc. Much to her horror, she begins to realize that she is not the only single sister that he has invited to watch him give his talk. He has invited, wait for it... TEN other single sisters from all over the country to watch him give his talk.
    Why do I think this is bad behavior? Your answer might depend on where you are on the scale of PIMO, PIMI, PIMP (the last one is my own; you’re “in” but you’re “p!ssed”).
    If I had heard this story five years ago, I would have barely batted an eye. I was totally used to single boys and especially single Bethelites boys treating women like a commodity, a way to establish status, maybe even clout. Let’s keep in mind in the JW world, Bethelites are our version of A-listers. To me, this Bethel dude used my gorgeous friend and 10 other single women to establish his status and clout to this random cong that he was visiting as a guest speaker. He needed to establish his status as an A-lister in this org. It’s A-Rod showing up at some sporting event with 11 hot supermodels, just because he can.
    Like most of you, I have so many stories. I’ve started a blog called: gettinghappyagain.com where I use writing (while laughing, crying, and everything in between) to begin my own recovery process. Since I get asked this a lot, I’ve also compiled a list of book recommendations that have helped me during various stages of PIMO, PIMI, PIMP.
    Anyone else have stories about Bethel Boys Behaving Badly? If there are any Bethel boys reading this, what do you think about my take? — too harsh, not harsh enough?

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/my2rs9/bethel_boys_behaving_badly_pandemic_edition/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

No social interaction. Not even cruising the assemblies now.

Despite the rhetoric, bethel, NS, elder are not qualifications for a good husband. Neither is a pioneer necessarily good wife material. They are more the "living in moms basement" type

Note the big headed inviting to hear someone give a talk. " look at me!"

• Simon
    Simon

The worse it is, the better it may be.

Sometimes people need a little "pressure" to wake up to reality and change their lives for the positive, rather than just going along with what they otherwise might have.

• iXav
    iXav

Apparently there is a new article from the GB about the dangers of online/app dating. Now they are encouraging single JWs to use Zoom break out session to find a potential partner. I think there must be a lot of fornicating -> disfellowship/reproving going on with people not having physical interactions (pressure) from the congregation.

They are in damage control and trying to limit single JWs from being unevenly yoked with unbelievers. In the good old days, where do you go to meeting young spiritual(pretty) sisters? At the assemblies and conventions where you volunteer to help your fellow worshippers.

Zoom just will not cut it and the pandemic is really showing the weak side of the GB policy. The chances of people falling off the wagon is greater once they are cut of from the constant indoctrination

• waton
    waton

pp: The case of inviting 10 virgins ( alluding to the end time parable) is extreme. A wise dude will wait until "Miss Perfect" earns that honour, because the invite is the signal that the hunt is over.

A career advancement through marriage would be a beta male marrying the chubby daughter of the alpha elder. an advancement earned with a really high price to pay. --"the earth will not stand still under a woman given in marriage without love" earthquake explanation in the bible.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Apparently there is a new article from the GB about the dangers of online/app dating.

This is in the July 2021 Study WT. You have to do your scouting on ZOOM and chat to potentials in the chat room afterwards. I suppose you could always have a word with the attendant to put you in the correct chat room...........

Pathetic!

George

• iXav
    iXav

The problem is that Zoom connection details are per congregation and you cannot just waltz into the meeting of another congregation. You can contact an elder and ask if there are any hotties in his congregation and if he will be willing to share the Zoom details. You will be considered a "horny non spritual brother (arse hole)" whose only goal is to find a mating poor innocent virgin christian sister.

Back in the day, any single brother who goes from one congregation/circuit to another looking for a soul mate is often judge as not spiritual. How is Zoom hopping going to be any different? The GB is really clueless

• JeffT
    JeffT

The first paragraph sounds like they require a chaperone if if you're on opposite sides of the country talking on the phone. No wonder young JW's are messed up.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

JW boys-men want Young, Gorgeous, Thin, Virgins, who look like Models and summit to the headship arrangement being treated as a convenient doormat for immature mental midgets with a small amount of power.

Sorry, I just had to make your comment fit what I have personally witnessed over the last five decades.

PIMP...May I use that? Fits me to a "T".

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    ...trivia nights...

Undoubtedly, Bible trivia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit