4 j dubs at jdubs at the door

by JunkYardDog 27 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

4 zombies at the door. i come out with the nwt and ask who wants to talk about the bible. no we just want to give you a tract. i asked you dopes woke me knocked 3 times to hand me a sale flyer? WHO wants to talk about the bible? OH NO we don't do that. if you don't want to talk about the bible why the fuck did you knock and counting time. lying pieces of shit worshipper of the wt. your counting time. 7 more dope peddlers follow behind i ask which one of you want to talk about the craptower. i have my bible right here. are you sir the leader of this field circus? you look like a wt zombie looking into the sky while i'm asking your sheep a few questions about what you believe. how much time are you idiots counting refusing to talk to any one? you think jehovah can't see you are all jerking off? the lead dope said he was going to call the POLICE. i said go ahead you are standing in front of MY HOUSE BREAKING MY BALLS!!! and for any cry babies here i started off very polite with these jws, the more they lied the more nasty i got

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

why did 4 come to your door ? are you a well known head case in your neighbourhood ?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Bet you are now officially a "Do Not Call".

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

stan go fuck off... i'm a wt historian i don't take no shit. they should never awoke me up 4 hours before i have to go to work. if they don't want to preach / debate etc they should stay home. your car plate says a lot . but ITHINK YOUR SCARED SHIT OF JW'S

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

JYD i wasnt saying you are a head case--just asking if you were. i think your reply says a lot more.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Touchy touchy JunkYardDog, you're living up to your name. Play nice here, we're not enemies! Anyways, enjoyed your original post, had a good laugh. I can just imagine all that going down 😂

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Wow they don’t even talk about the Bible anymore just push people to JW.borg?? What a fucking Joke of a cult!!!

• John Free
    John Free

I don’t get angry with JWs even when they lie. This is because I was once them- indoctrinated to the core. When I came across angry people in the fs it simply reinforced my determination to service WT. I would like to think I was still a good person back then just simply misguided by a manipulative group. Also, they’re lying to themselves more than anything else and wasting their own lives. JWs are captives to a concept and should be pitied but most are still good people.

• kramer
    kramer

I think the poster drunk too much before he posted. Poor chap

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Its sad that no one wanted to actually have a biblical discussion. When I was growing up the houses where you could get into the nitty gritty of the scriptures were something the pioneers loved. Now its just baby sitting book shelves and running from house to house leaving tracts that will be trashed as soon as the door closes.

So much for the urgency of the "time of the end".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit