4 j dubs at jdubs at the door

by JunkYardDog 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

JunkYardDog,

You say you didn't start angry and didn't finish angry and that you pissed them off. But the way you have conveyed the incident seems that you are the one who is pissed off right from the beginning to the end. The way you are writing the posts and replying shows you are still angry even after the incident.

If this is your usual demeanor, then maybe someone from the JW group at your door identified it and decided not to reply or continue the conversation with you.

I suggest you chill out a bit and just say "No Thanks" the next time JW's come at your door. Because if each interaction with the JW's leaves you in this state, then it's not good for your overall health. Leave them as it is and lead a happy life.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

just reinforces what jw's think of us so called apostates, just think what any active jw's lurking reading this insane rant would think! doesn't do any good at all, probably best not to even be allowed to post his bilge.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hmmmmmm.....reminds me of Danny Hazzard!

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

drearyweather. I enjoy exposing jw's or at least planting seeds at every chance I get a few times a week. I'm only angry they woke me up. and them had nothing to say they did'nt have to keep knocking over and over again and again and again some more. just leave your tract on the door, if your unwilling to talk. this group was in their 60's and not from my area. the local jw's don't even work my street any more. they used to come and talk all the time i made fools out of whatever elder, overseered, bethelite, they sent over. they were having a study with 92 yr old man on my street. after i sat in on some of the studies and taught him a little about the wts. he was a world war 2 vet. got wounded in battle and had to receive blood. maybe saved his life. he didn't like the blood teachings and said if not for blood , he may not of had a long life wife ,family, house etc he told them not to come back ever again. but he never stopped inviting me over to drink some homemade wine and tell me about how his wife still talks to him from heaven.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

JYD, I see you have mellowed as the years have passed. Stop pussyfooting around and let them really know what you think of them.

jdubs consider apostates mentally diseased - so why disappoint them. They do not deserve respect and I say well done. If that is how you deal with the cult, well good on you. There may be an awakening of someone you meet, if not then they certainly get a good shake up.

Cheeses. Another of the not-to-be fucked-about-with.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    JWs are captives to a concept and should be pitied but most are still good people.

How can they be "Good" people when they allow their own children to die based on some vague concepts ?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Jws are neither "good" nor "nice" they're indoctrinated. Everything they do is for their own salvation from the wrath of a hungry beast org/god. They're loyal to an org not love or people and they will do anything including lying to the face of a householder or bible study or court or Dr or policeman about their own beliefs, letting their familiy members die, and totally throwing under a bus anyone who they decide is not submissive and subservient enough to their org. It's their way or the highway to armageddon for anyone who doesn't agree with them.

• Simon
    Simon

JunkYardDog: Please, enough of the crazy, swearing, the aggressive insults and careless formatting. All these are covered in the posting rules, please refer to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit