The Controversey / Warning To Babtised Witnesses.

by PeterOfJacob 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

The problems with your post:

1. The fonts go all over the map, they are too large and you have to scroll way over to see how the sentence ends. That is just way too much trouble.
    2. You post adversarial material, in the hellfire and damnation method of preachers who want to inspire obedience by fear. This only works in people who are vulnerable, you're barking up the wrong tree.
    3. It is way too long, as others have pointed out. To be really effective at your type of trickery and deception (which we as exjw's are used to since we were raised on it) you will have to write shorter "articles."
    4. Try using logic instead of circular reasoning. This never worked for the WTS and it doesn't work for you.
    5. Learn something from Shakespeare, less is more. You can say in a few succinct words what rambling will never get you. You simply become mind numbingly boring.
    6. You obviously have been eating those funny little mushrooms. I had heard that some folks meet god that way.
    7. You are on an apostate site, talking to apostates. I'm afraid you have committed a very serious sin in this and need to make an immediate confession to the body of elders. A few extra prayers might not hurt either.

Blessed be,
    Gretchen

• simplesally
    simplesally

I have no clue as to what u are trying to say, the post was way toooooooooooo long.

• mustang
    mustang

Is this a joke? I cut and pasted this to Word and took out over 20 pages of spacing. I still was left with supposedly 40+ pages of ??? Way too much to make sense of!!!

I make long posts, but this critter is CLUELESS!!! It looks like a cross between a channeler, a Born Again Fundy and a JW.

-2 on the 1 to 10 scale; El Cisco & Skibert rates this one THREE thumbs down and we've only got two thumbs.

Mustang

• mustang
    mustang

I've edited to where it is almost readable (after nearly an hour). I still have 47 pages in Word.

If this is a clue:

Storax tree symbolic of white truth;

Plane tree symbolic of waking effect;

Almond tree symbolic of nakedness.

The evil slave class of Jehovah’s Witnesses have answered presumptuously,

A Jehovah’s Witness of the tribe of Jacob.

then it looks like we have a JCannon who has dumped the "Studies in the Scriptures" to the screen!!!

Ok: it looks like he doesn't like JW's (I could be wrong...)

OK, fella, please go out, get some web training on fonts & posting. Please go DIGEST a "Readers Digest" and "Elements of Style". Learn to CONDENSE and lose 90% of it, including the 1880's stilted style, return & try again

Anyway, welcome to the board, Peter?

Mustang

• archangel01
    archangel01

I can sum up this post with one scripture, Jesus said it the best!

MATTHEW 23:13 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees,you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces.You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

This also applys to the JW's as well as the other cults! The word of God is Soo Powerful.

Let's not for get there false prophesys 1874, 1878, 1914,1918,1925,1942 (I think, oh well does it matter), 1975,1984,1994,1998, whispers/hints for 2000, Oh an yet again 2005 whisper/hinting on this date.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22 sums up what is going to happen to these False Prophets also let's not forget Matthew cha 7 vs 21-23

I rest my case!

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

Is this a leaked text of the next book to be released at the next District Assembly? "The Truth that leads to a Frontal Lobotomy". Available to all for a nominal donation.

• sf
    sf

{{ BURSTING WITH LAUGHTER }}

wtf is your problem?
    LOLOLOLOL!!! Classic response! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! I seriously am in tears here. Simply classic. sKally
  • Makena1
    Makena1

Fred Franz reincarnated?

Jehovah’s Witnesses have no participation in voting or give obedience to any earthly rule when it contravenes Jehovah’s commands but are law abiding and render under Caesar,

This is the only thing that caught my eye as I was doing a very quick scroll (my eyes were rolling back in my head) - I believe voting is now a conscience matter?

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Whatever!

growedup of the "feeling like a teenager again" class

• catchthis
    catchthis

Hoo boy. First class all the way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit