The Controversey / Warning To Babtised Witnesses.

by PeterOfJacob 28 Replies latest jw friends

• PeterOfJacob
    PeterOfJacob

THE KINGDOM GOVERNMENT <<<>>>THE TIME OF INSPECTION

STARTING WITH JEHOVAH?S PEOPLE FIRST MATT; 24.

? TELL US WHEN WILL THESE THINGS BE, AND WHAT WILL BE THE SIGN OF YOUR PRESENCE, AND THE CONCLUSION OF THE SYSTEM OF THINGS.

REV;2 ~12 ? I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE DWELLING, THAT IS, WHERE THE THRONE OF SATAN IS; AND YET YOU KEEP HOLDING FAST MY NAME ?

ONLY ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE, EVER IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF MANKIND HAS EVER USED THAT NAME, BECAUSE THE UNALTERABLE WORD OF THE BIBLE FORETOLD THIS WOULD BE SO, ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE ; A WITNESS FOR HIS NAME , TO BE DRESSED IN SACKCLOTH OF REPENTANCE ; FOR THEY WILL BE USED IN A MANNER TO TEST THE WHOLE ENTIRE INHABITED EARTH ; THE CALAMITY WILL COME ; UPON HIS PEOPLE ; CALLED BY HIS NAME ; IT WILL AWAKEN JEHOVAH?S WITNESSES ; EZEKEL 7.

In the first pages there are several scriptures quoted which may not appear relevant, or you may dispute that have a connection to the issue under discussion ; read all of the letter and then start again over the first few scriptures ; the Bible is about the Kingdom message, the coming Kingdom ,the scriptures are for the time of the end.

That time is now, the inspection and test starts with Jehovah?s people first , a people for his name a witness.

?Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place, (let the reader use discernment).?

?And they will dash you and your children within you to the ground and they will not leave a stone upon stone in you, because you did not discern the time of your being inspected?.

Matthew 25: 7 ? 12.

Then all those virgins rose and put their lamps in order. 8. The foolish said to the discreet, ?Give us some of your oil, because our lamps are about to go out.? 9. The discreet answered with the words, ?Perhaps there may not be quite enough for us and you. Be on your way, instead, to those who sell it and buy for yourselves.? 10. While they were going off to buy, the bridegroom arrived, and the virgins that were ready went in with him to the marriage feast; and the door was shut. 11. Afterwards the rest of the virgins also came, saying, ?Sir, sir, open to us! 12. In answer he said, ?I

tell you the truth, I do not know you.

Hebrews 3: 8 ? 11

Do not harden your hearts as on the occasion of causing bitter anger, as in the day of making the test in the wilderness, 9. in which your forefathers made a test of me with a trial. 10. For this reason I became disgusted with this generation and said, ?They always go astray in their hearts, and they themselves have not come to know my ways.? 11. So I swore in my anger, ?They shall not enter into my rest.?

ATTESTATION.

From your brother Peter a Jehovah?s Witness of the tribe of Jacob whom you excluded, as at Isaiah 66.

EXEKIEL 4: Verses 1-3.

?And you, O son of man, take for yourself a tile, and you must put it before you and engrave upon it a city, even Jerusalem.

2. And you must lay siege against it and build a siege wall against it and throw up a siege rampart against it and set encampments against it and battering rams all round against it. 3. And as for you, take to yourself an iron griddle, and you must put it as an iron wall between you and the city, and you must fix your face against it, and it must get to be in a siege, and you must besiege it. It is a sign to the house of Israel.

MATTHEW 24: Verse 15.

Therefore when I caught sight of the disgusting thing causing desolation as spoken through Daniel the prophet standing in the holy place as a reader (of the channel of communication of the holy place) I used my discernment.

As a spiritual Judean of Judah of the spiritual nation of Israel I fled to the mountain of Jehovah.

The controversy of Isaiah 66: was exposed. ?Jehovah God cannot tell a lie?, the nation was not born and is not born and can be proven so but the lawless ones presence is according to the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and portents and with every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth that they might get saved. So that is why God lets an operation of error go to them, that they may get to believing the lie, in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness. Does not 2 Thessalonians tell you the apostasy was to be revealed and was already at work, the disgusting thing that I caught sight of was in the holy place the controversy confirms your constant feature ?truth? has been taken away and a placing of and setting up of apostasy causing desolation, just as like your forerunners is taking place. ?Jehovah God cannot tell a lie? so I prayed to him from my own spiritual abode, my own spiritual house top from which I send you this tile from my roof and I engrave upon it your name to Judea even Jerusalem; Jehovah?s Witnesses.

I have not come down from my rooftop; I have not been back to that house of mine (Kingdom Hall), my dedication and oath at baptism was but to Jehovah.

I have not wanted the spiritual garment I used to wear I exchanged it for something cleaner, with no patches sewn on to it. Woe to the pregnant woman; yes still pregnant, no birth of a nation for you have proven in your written word there was a shutting up; the generated one?s are behaving exactly and displaying exactly the same attitude as their forefathers and from these generated one?s, the blood of all the prophets will be atoned for, and asked back.

This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: ?Let the one hearing hear, and let the one refraining refrain, because they are a rebellious house.

- 2 -

EZEKIEL 13: Verses 1 ? 9 Verses 17 ? 19.

And the word of Jehovah continued to occur to me, saying: 2. ?Son of man, prophecy concerning the prophets of Israel who are prophesying, out of their own heart, ?Hear the word of Jehovah. 3. This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: ?Woe to the stupid prophets, who are walking after their own spirit, when there is nothing that they have seen! 4. Like foxes in the devastated places are what your own prophets have become, O Israel. 5. You men will certainly not go up into the gaps, neither will you build up a stone wall in behalf of the house of Israel, in order to stand in the battle in the day of Jehovah.? 6. ?They have visioned what is untrue and a lying divination, those who are saying, ?The utterance of Jehovah is, when Jehovah himself has not sent them, and they have waited to have a word come true. 7. Is it not an untrue vision that you men have visioned, and a lying divination that you have said, when saying, The utterance of Jehovah is, when I myself have spoken nothing?? 8. ?Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: ?For the reason that you men have spoken untruth and you have visioned a lie, therefore here I am against you, Is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.? 9. And my hand has come to be against the prophets that are visioning untruth and that are divining a lie. In the intimate group of my people they will not continue on, and in the register of the house of Israel they will not be written, and to the soil of Israel they will not come; and you people will have to know that I am the Sovereign Lord Jehovah,

17. ?And as for you, O son of man, set your face against the daughters of your people who are acting as prophetesses out of their own heart, and prophecy against them, 18. And you must say, ?This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: ?Woe to the women sewing bands together upon all elbows and making veils upon the head of every size in order to hunt souls! Are the souls that you women hunt down the ones belonging to my people, and the souls belonging to you the ones that you preserve alive? 19. And will you profane me toward my people for the handfuls of barley and for the morsels of bread, in order to put to death the souls that ought not to die and in order to preserve alive the souls that ought not to live by your lie to my people, the hearers of a lie??!

Jehovah?s Witnesses take up the name of the God of the Bible, they fulfil the truthful accurate and unalterable word of the author of the Bible, to be a witness for his name and that the spiritual nation of Israel will again be brought back again onto their soil, at the end of this age.

Basically is this the choice of todays Jehovah?s Witnesses to identify themselves as being Jehovah?s people in order to gain credibility, justification and recognition or is it the case that the author of the Bible said himself he would do this thing, only one group of people world wide from all the nations at the time of the end would be identified as his people and use the divine name, but more importantly fulfil completely Bible prophecies that no one will be able to dispute who they are not by their own understanding or manipulations but by the writer of the Bible for he alone will cause and show it to be so.

Let us put the record straight regarding the divine name ?Jehovah?.

?Jehovah? is the best-known English pronunciation of the divine name, although most Hebrew scholars favour ?Yahweh?. The oldest Hebrew manuscripts present the name in the form of four consonants, commonly called the Tetragrammaton (from the Greek tetra meaning ?four?, and gramma, ?letter?) these four letters may be transliterated into English asYHWH or, according to some, YHVH.

The Hebrew consonants of the name are therefore known. The question is as to which vowels are to be combined with these consonants, vowel points did not come into use in Hebrew until the second half of the first millennium C.E.

- 3 ?

The very frequency of the appearance of the name attests it?s importance to the Bibles author, whose name it is. The Tetragrammaton occurs 6,961 times in the original language text of the Hebrew Scriptures (this includes 134 times where the Masoretic text shows ancient copyists (Sopherim) had changed the primitive Hebrew text to rear ?Adhonay? or ?Elohim? instead of ?Yehowah! In just the book of Psalms the name appears 742 times. Its use throughout the scriptures far outnumbers that of any of the titles, such as Lord or God, when applied to him.

Jesus always referred to his father by name as Jehovah, the first thing he taught us in learning how to pray was to revere the divine name by praying ?Our father who art in heaven Hallowed be thy name?, remember Jesus also referred to the ruler of this system of things, the world before the day of Jehovah starts to bring all things under the coming Kingdom rule as ?God? the ruler of the world, Satan the opposer.

1 Corinthians 8: 5 ? 6 makes clear there is only one true God, and to distinguish himself from the many false God?s, the true God has given himself a personal name, this sets him apart from all others.

?Is not ?God? his name?? Some may ask, No, for ?God? is merely a title, just as ?President?, ?King? and ?Judge? are titles, Psalm 83: 18 in all Bibles say?s ?That men may know that thou, whose name is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth?.

The Jerusalem Bible, a recent Catholic translation, regularly uses the name ?Yahweh?, as do a number of other translations. Why is that? The truth is like a two edged sword, and it will set you free, soon Psalm 83: 18 will be fulfilled.

At some point superstitious and apostate ideas arose among the Jews and following the event of Roman Catholicism it was wrong even to pronounce the divine name, some hold the teaching arose that the name was too sacred for imperfect lips to speak, eventually it was even deemed as heresy even to own a Bible.

Because there is uncertainty as to the exact pronunciation of God?s personal name some clergymen say you should not use it at all but instead simply say ?God? or ? the Lord? however, they do not insist that you should not use the names ?Jesus? or ?Jeremiah?.

These commonly used pronunciations are quite different from Hebrew pronunciations ?Yesua? and ?Yirmiah?.

The vital point is not what pronunciation you use for the divine name, whether ?Yahweh?, ?Jehovah? or some other, as long as the pronunciation is common in your language, what is wrong is failure to use the correct name of our loving creator and honour and praise it before others as God?s son Jesus did when on earth.

Jehovah God, the author of the Bible promised to bring out a people for his name, a witness, why at the time of the end in Revelation 11: 3. They are mentioned apart from countless other references ?and I will cause my two witnesses to prophecy a thousand two hundred and sixty days dressed in sackcloth?.

Note even here Jehovah says ?he will cause? and there is sound reason for them to wear sackcloth as a witness to the nations for his name as we shall take a partial look at here.

Jehovah?s Witnesses confirm they are the spiritual Israelites of today the modern day Judeans, has Jehovah God replanted the vineyard to produce these people, let us see if indeed they are the people fulfilling this promise of Isaiah 5: and how!

?And now please may I make known to you men I am what I am doing to my vineyard?.

Before you read anymore of this attestation, a tile from my roof, read all of the chapter of Isaiah 5: slowly, remember Jesus offers the life giving water which flows out from beneath the throne of Jehovah to cure the nations, it is free, unpolluted life sustaining, truth.

What happens if you drink polluted truth, like wine or intoxicating liquor it makes you muddle headed, unable to discern, the generated ones will put you under compulsion to buy it from them in return for credulity, blind obedience and threats of expulsion from their synagogue?s.

- 4 ?

What does this mean? For what I have written is about a controversial matter that Jehovah foretold would even be one of the identifying signs of his people.

I believe and know; for I can make a solemn oath before my Sovereign Lord Jehovah God our creator; for I can prove truthfully, straightforwardly, without wavering around ambiguous excuses that Jehovah?s Witnesses of today are indeed the fulfilment of the Bibles author as promised even at Acts: 15:, the scriptures they so prevalently use, and adhere to, that they are his people at this time of the end.

I can use the Bible truthfully, and stand to fight with freeness of speech, unlike my brother Jehovah?s Witnesses who creep away making chirping noises or use the deafening sound of silence only able to speak to the unknowing and people from the East making them worst subjects for Gehenna. (Chirping noises; Noise for food, squawk for attention, no intelligible language, by a creature with no coat or covering, totally helpless).

They have rules and practices of Balem, which allows no communication with anyone who righteously asks a question in order to seek truth, but teach hatred of their brothers and sisters to avoid answering up.

The New English Bible say?s Acts 15: verses 13 ? 21.

When they had finished speaking, James summed up: ?My friends,? he said, ?listen to me. Simeon has told how it first happened that God took notice of the Gentiles, to choose from among them a people to bear his name; and this agrees with the words of the prophets, as Scripture has it:

16. ?Thereafter I will return and rebuild the fallen house of David; even from its ruins I will rebuild it, and set it up again, that they may seek the Lord-all the rest of mankind, and the Gentiles, whom I have claimed for my own. Thus says the Lord, who?s work it is, made known long ago.?

19. ?My judgement therefore is that we should impose no irksome restrictions on those of the Gentiles who are turning to God, but instruct them by letter to abstain from things polluted by contact with idols, from fornication, from anything that has been strangled, and from blood. Moses, after all, has never lacked spokesmen in every town for generations past; he is read in the synagogues Sabbath by Sabbath.?

The scriptures of Acts identify a people for his name and most of all never forget what Jesus said when on earth; he gave us a rule by which we can distinguish between the true servants of God and the false ones, saying: ?By their fruits you will recognize them?.

Jehovah?s Witnesses are the only people on record as ever having taken up the name of the author the God of the Bible, the only people on record today as ever having abstained from blood.

Jehovah?s Witnesses are the only group of people of any significance that truly refuse to participate in any form of warfare, literally.

If you were truthful and put away partial preferences like the splitting of hairs over one scripture in order to hold onto a reason to belong to a satisfying form of worship and church, you would realize you cannot hold up a pretence for long and you cannot manipulate the word or will of the author of the Bible; if I say again you are truthful.

Jehovah?s Witnesses, they preach and declare the ?Good News of the coming Kingdom house to house?, they alone know of the issue in the garden of Eden as to the challenge of Jehovah?s Sovereignty and whether mankind can rule himself or not.

Jehovah?s Witnesses alone world wide unlike anyother religion are uniquely nation wide dispersed through out the earth and bear allegiance only to the coming Kingdom.

Jehovah?s Witnesses have no participation in voting or give obedience to any earthly rule when it contravenes Jehovah?s commands but are law abiding and render under Caesar,

Jehovah?s Witnesses alone out of any religion fulfil more closely up until now the fruits of keeping separate from the world, and national pride meaning at times hatred for your fellow believer in another country during war, political and class struggles.

- 5 ?

Jehovah?s Witnesses unlike most religions do not have ?Myths? as the clergymen describe what they cannot understand. Neither should they have fornication or sexual practices or acceptance of homosexuality as like many established churches now.

According to the author of the Bible if we believe what he says; that there must be one true religion. Then this logically is in harmony with the fact that the true God is a God, ?not of disorder, but of peace?. (1 Corinthians 14: 33.) Furthermore, Jesus Christ spoke of those who practice such religion as worshiping God ?with spirit of truth? and truth is never at disagreement with itself.

Do you however after what I have written think Jehovah?s Witnesses only (claim) to be who they say they are, a people to be brought out at the time of the end to be a witness for his name?

Can they manipulate, falsely claim, pretend, and fix themselves up to suit certain scriptures?

The answer is an emphatic NO, a truthful NO, for they are exactly who they say they are and this tile is a small sign to Jerusalem & Judah for that quaking before the calamity which will come and must awaken them.

Jehovah?s name according to many Hebrew scholars translated into our terminology or transliterated means, ?causes to be?.

How fitting then he should say in his word the Bible ?I will cause my two witnesses to prophecy a thousand two hundred and sixty days dressed in sackcloth? Revelation 11: 3.

Controversy: explained in many English dictionaries as; disputation, dispute, argument, note however ( ESPECIALLY CONDUCTED IN WRITING ).

What does Jehovah God say at Isaiah 41: verses 21 ? 24

21. ?Bring your controversial case forward.? Says Jehovah. ?Produce your arguments,? says the King of Jacob. 22. ?Produce and tell to us the things that are going to happen. The first things-what they were-do tell, that we may apply our heart and know the future of them. Or cause us to hear even things that are coming. 23. Tell the things that are to come afterward, that we may know that you are gods. Yes, you ought to do good or bad, that we may gaze about and see it at the same time. 24. Look! You are something nonexistent, and your achievement is nothing. A detestable thing is anyone that chooses you.

Now I have identified myself from the beginning of this letter and I do not avoid scriptures or have to, for my argument of controversy is supported solely from the author of the Bible; Why I am even mentioned there at Isaiah 41: verse 14. as well as the spiritual Israelites, Jehovah?s Witnesses.

The New Jerusalem Bible says; ?Do not be afraid, Jacob, poor worm, Israel, puny mite, I will help you-it is Yahweh who speaks-the Holy one of Israel is your redeemer?.

The New World Translation published by Jehovah?s Witnesses fails to include the word as like all other Bibles (mite) or (louse). Why ? It did not suit their understanding.

Worm; yes indeed a worm in the eyes of Jehovah I am, and deservedly so called for the description fits me ?Jacob a Worm? spiritually I have crawled along, worms are invertebrate, no backbone?s or limbs or bones but that is why I shall fulfil Jehovah?s prophecy as and when ?bones sprout?.

A worm is an animal which continually eats vast amounts of material, mainly soil (dust) in order to sift through and digest the food it requires; dust one of the most symbolically used words of the Bible, (dust) has the personification meaning of (sleep).

A worm also defined as a form of screw, which is required to go around in circles in order for it to be released or make progress upwards.

- 6 ?

A worm reference to crawling grub in (incubation) stage prior to emergence.

A worm commonly referred to as internal parasite, eats into things makes full of holes, internally.

A worm was often and is used in terminology for in general; a maggot, worm or maggot as in apple or supposed to eat dead in grave.

A worm maggot and larva prior to fly.

So I am called a worm by Jehovah, which also means contemptible, disobedience to lawful authority.

Jehovah God cannot tell a lie; his word is unalterable his promises come true; yes I have been a worm spiritually in comparisons.

I too was a Jehovah?s Witness sleeping on as the rest do, have you not read ?The Kingdom of the Heavens will become like ten virgins etc; but while the bridegroom was delaying they all nodded off and went to sleep?.

I too was always learning but never coming to accurate knowledge in fact I consumed vast amounts of material in order to derive just a little life sustaining truth, I wasn?t finding hidden treasure like gold refined with fire most precious and rare for I was given common dirt, dust in vast amounts, Jehovah said the truth would become abundant even if the stones cried out, stones; solid impure worthless stumbling blocks of dust.

Unlike the heavenly kingdom of precious jewels, chosen disciples, described as of diamonds, sapphires, rubies, etc: the stones representing the unknowing would carry out the tasks, if none of his people answer and wake up as the inspection takes place, but he himself shall teach his sheep, in the wilderness, where a forest is growing, and his promises are being fulfilled.

I too went around and around in circles in order to make little progress until I became free, I also dwelt internally seeking to find out the very essence of Jehovah?s Witnesses and what they are made of and in doing so ended up finding them full of holes they only have partial truth.

I too survived spiritually on the food of Jehovah?s Witnesses like the larva in the grave for they are alike the dead in the grave and will literally forever be there on there present course.

I too had remained in incubation with them before emergence, I had to change completely, take on another form and fly away.

The maggots of flies are known for cleaning up dead rotting carcasses, and I will tell you exactly where the carcass can be found and when, and who is gathered to pick over the remains when the flies have left, the flies that is that listen and take note of Jehovah.

Have you not read Jehovah will whistle for us flies at Isaiah 7: 18.

Whistle: shrill note, to summon and give signal, a common form exasperation colloquially thought to be done in vain not particularly expecting an answer, hence a whistle.

Why should Jehovah consider us of the house of Jacob anything more than flies until we show faith, come forth, listen and obey his lawful authority of righteousness?

But what of Israel, poor Israel, puny mite, (louse).

Mite one of the smallest forms of animal life, swarming plenty of, blood sucking parasite very active feeds on sleeping people, low contemptible person, hangs on to things unclean and unwashed for food, found in dust as eater of dust.

So the spiritual Israelites are thus aptly described in spiritual comparisons, they are beginning to swarm (after all who will become mighty by means of a little nation?)

Blood sucking indeed for they are going out after much flesh and blood, have you not read that all flesh is like green grass and their loving kindness is like blossom of the field, (pretty for a short while, while the sun shines on them) the green grass has dried up the blossom has withered, because the very spirit of Jehovah has blown upon it. Isaiah 40: 6.

- 7 ?

They prosper and build their new great synagogues from the blood of the unknowing for they only harm those that listen to them, men who do not have the seal of God on them. Revelation 9: 4. Fifth trumpet tells us this very thing but not to harm the green vegetation of the earth not any tree, green vegetation spiritually strong and can resist, but the vegetation in the first trumpet Revelation 8: 7. Says it was all burned up but check carefully what the original word of Jehovah say?s, ?greenish yellowish vegetation?, yes; deficient, lacking certain nutrients, weakly sick unspiritual growth showing signs of deficiency, (the society )

Eating unclean spiritual food indeed described by Jehovah at Isaiah 28: 8. as having vomit on their tables, Isaiah 28: included in a recent watchtower study but verse 8 of course was not mentioned with several others.

Found in dust indeed (personification) of sleep for they are eating sleep and worshiping in it, they are well into the night of theirs and the thief of their night is close.

Jehovah said he would bring out a people for his name, a witness for his name, but look carefully as to what way they will be a witness, we have been told in his Bible that by means of unrighteousness, righteousness itself would become manifest.

Jehovah?s Witnesses are to become a warning example and a witness to the nations round about.

The controversy of which they will not discuss is proving exactly who they are, the controversy of which Jehovah?s Witnesses who attend Kingdom halls know nothing about, just a few elders who blindly lead the blind as guides. Anyone who wakes up and does not continue to sleep on as the rest do, are immediately excluded before they inform anyone else.

Let us look into the controversy and prove who Jehovah?s Witnesses are by their very actions which were described and foretold about long ago in the Bible, remember Jesus Christ spoke of the true religion, Jehovah?s people worshipping with, ?spirit of truth? and as Jehovah?s Witnesses in their printed word proclaim ?the truth is never at variance or disagreement with itself?.

How much evidence would a people require before they admitted they were untruthful? But more so how long will a people who claim to be righteous carry out works incompatible with the truthful, loving teachings taught to us by Jesus Christ from Jehovah God?

By becoming an apostate and rebellious Nation the Israelites in Jesus day with hypocrisy carried out works which eventually led to delivering Jesus up in exchange for a common criminal to be impaled on a stake and killed while at the same time proclaiming of events about their now revered prophets, that they would have recognised the signs and not behaved like their forefathers, but what is happening exactly as before, over again.

So too, today we have the revealing of the disgusting thing in the Holy Place, apostasy and hatred of their own brothers and sisters who seek truthfulness from the sick shepherds.

The Watchtower October 1. 1985 page 10. Para. 13. States the Hebrew word translated ?disgusting thing? in Daniel is shigguts: in the Bible the word is principally used to describe idols and idolatry, which is false worship, apostate teachings.

False worship and apostasy are indeed untruthful and wrong actions, guilty of wrong actions against their faith, every Watchtower publication published becomes more & more apostate, take the same Watchtower October 1. 1985.Page 13. Para. 2. a complete contradiction and untruthful misleading apostasy when compared to their already published word. Here in Oct. 1. 1985 it is stated ?in the Lords Day?, meaning today.

The Lords Day, when Jehovah becomes active again in bringing about the end of this age, this system of things.

- 8 ?

Revelation is about as all Bible readers agree the conclusion or to some events of a second coming etc: at the time of the end ?The Lords Day?.

Revelation is the revealing to the apostle John events of the future but it starts off with the letters to the congregations, up to now they have always published and said the congregations named were in the apostles days and not now.

The congregations are named and are symbolic even in number, seven representatives of the complete congregations in the ?Lords Day?.

The letters, which are an accurate account of events and happenings in the congregations of the spiritual Israelites, Jehovah?s Witnesses of today are denied by them as they say it happened before, but their contradiction in saying the ?Lords Day? applies only at times when it suits them is indeed indicative of apostasy, the disgusting thing now in the true religion is one more sign that they are Jehovah?s people.

Take note no other people of any religion world wide since Jesus Christ?s days fulfil in all detail as the generated ones, exhibiting all the foretold signs and carrying out the practices as described in the letters to the congregations, no other people other than Jehovah?s Witnesses of today.

This can now be proven; yes truthfully proven by the explaining of the controversy which in itself was foretold to happen to no other people at the time of the end other than Jehovah?s Witnesses, the spiritual Israelites, the spiritual Judeans of today.

The controversy is really quite simple to understand but before the explanation let us look at the underlying reasons for their to be a controversy in the first place, remember (controversy is a dispute, disagreement carried on in writing), in my case here and now a tile from my roof my spiritual abode, where I am fed and carried on the flank by Jehovah.

Firstly is it not a truthful statement to make when I say Jehovah?s Witnesses on one account at least agree with most reasonable people that, and as they confirm in their publication ?Bible Aid to Understanding? pages 1344 ? 1346 (PROPHECY) is a divine command, judgement, declaration of something to come.

The whole inclination intent and purpose of prophecy was to bear witness to Jesus the one Jehovah would make ?The way, the truth and the life?.

?PROPHECY IS A PREDICTION? and he that bares witness to truth and prophecies bears witness to Jesus.

All the prophets examples in the Bible clearly confirm they prophesied about forthcoming events; future predictions and revelations or declarations also we understand that Jehovah?s Witnesses state from their own printed word, ?truth cannot be at disagreement with itself? and prophecy is a prediction to reveal or foretell a forthcoming event or circumstances.

In essence Jehovah?s Witnesses should be truthful, they should have revealed certain events or circumstances as they have printed discourses and explanations on all the Bible including the meaning and interpretation or truthful account of revelation, it is indeed all covered in their printed matter over the past seventy years, all has been covered.

Jehovah?s Witnesses beliefs, and their practices and their preaching is built around and taken from their printed word, it is all interwoven and to quote them; ? the Bible and it?s understanding must all be composite together with their teachings?.

The fundamental underlying factor of all the beliefs and the way of life of Jehovah?s Witnesses is ?TRUTH?, the most publicised and most used book of basic beliefs of theirs is called, ?The truth that leads to eternal life?.

Now I can ask as I have many instances both verbally personally and publicly and I have begged for understanding and pleaded for help to understand a simple, two part question.

- 9 ?

Under any conditions I beg for an answer, they have had to date, with all their publications, ample time to check and research, they have many tiles from my roof and from excluded brothers worldwide. (The great crowd, some to be chosen according to their works, as part of the future Remnant) that came out and fled to the mountain of Jehovah, out of Judea and have been weaned from the milk in the wilderness on the flank of Jehovah.

Jehovah?s Witnesses please answer; when or where have you as claimed many, many times prophesied of the taking place of a future event? And when and where has it been fulfilled?

Can they answer truthfully, straightforwardly with freeness of speech with their printed word and supported by the Bible? NO.

(No indeed); for their Watchtower Publications even attempt to ambiguously cover up with explanations of deceitful side tracking. They avoid answering any questions of truth by the deafening roar of silence and slink away behind closed doors where they feel safe to condemn their spiritual brothers with chirping noises.

Maybe someone, somewhere might say Jehovah?s Witnesses don?t have to prophecy and only have to reveal what has already happened (their recorded events when they choose), but the matter is even worse than exposing backwards prophecy of which by all Bible standards does not exist.

The matter is far worse because even all backwards fixing up of past gone events is proven to be full of holes, it can be clearly stated publicly and privately the dates, times and events supposedly fulfilling the book of Revelation by Jehovah?s Witnesses is as from their own mouth and as hard as they try to conceal it with silence and running away, all a complete fabrication of outright lies.

There is no prophecy and there is no truth and there is the breaking of law for righteousness in order to expel their brothers who ask for a cup of life giving truth, which if they claim to have; should be given freely.

If they took a righteous step would it not start off with recognising truth and righteously show faith by doing something about it. As one of the letters to the congregations say; ?I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or else hot. So, because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of my mouth?, sitting on a fence with half truths, denying, judging and excluding the righteous is not putting faith in a loving God of justice.

All the head knowledge in the world is of no avail, righteousness comes first Jehovah himself say?s of his people, my name is on their lips constantly but their heart is far removed from me, they have forgotten how to talk to me, yes this of his people in the ?Lords Day?, now lukewarm because the love of the greater number has cooled off.

Faith is as they all quote ?unrealities though not yet beheld? they agree and publish in their Watchtower recently of Isaiah 28: but only pluck the scriptures to cause deceit, taken out of context to suit their theocracy that ?his deed is strange and his work unusual?, they put no faith in righteousness.

Their evil slave class drinks polluted intoxicating wine instead of life giving water, muddle headedness with hush money, and spiritually beating the unknowing with threats of expulsion as Ezekiel 34: say?s of this people, with harshness, subjection even tyranny, subjection to their demands of credulity of obedience to their man made apostasy of Balem and Balek.

Their forefathers also said, ?The temple, the temple, the temple of Jehovah? but what happened to the temple and worst of all to them for not listening? As the apostle said; ?They too were frightened of being expelled from the synagogue? they too said; ?we would have recognised the signs; we would not have been a killer of the prophets?.

- 10 ?

They extolled their virtues in their Watchtower of July 1. 1984 by taking up the scriptures of Amos: but again miss out the scriptures the bitter ones that don?t fit their theocrasy of lies.

No other people on the face of this earth are identified in the book of Amos but the true God?s people in the ?Day of Our Lord?.

Amos: 5. ?Woe to those who are craving the day of Jehovah! What will it mean to you people?? It will be darkness and not light, will it not have gloom and no (spiritual) brightness, are even their solemn assemblies here rejected?

They say, ?It is not for us, that scripture, it happened before? just as Isaiah foretold, the putting of bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter, but remember now what they have recently published that (The day of Jehovah has never happened before).

They were right to take up the scriptures of Amos, but it is all for his people only, all of it, the lies of so-called theocrasy take up chapter 3 and pluck scriptures.

No other people on the face of the earth can be identified but his people in verse 2, the bitter verse that was passed over and not mentioned. Verse 2, says; ?you people only have I known out of all the families of the ground. That is why I shall hold an accounting against you for your errors?.

Now let us go one step further with Amos, let us do two things to expose their errors and fulfil Amos 3: 8. ?The sovereign Lord Jehovah himself has spoken! Who will not prophecy??

Let me list a few of the countless errors of great significant importance about Jehovah?s Witnesses to prove beyond truthful doubt the following points.

1. They have never made a correct prophecy in advance of any description in accordance with the precedence and examples set out by the author of the Bible and acceptable by their own written standard.

2. All their backwards revelations are outright lies and have in many instances been deceitfully tampered with and altered with over years, by outright altering of Jehovah?s words and subtle ambiguous means in their printed words, and constantly re-vamped Watchtowers.

3. They are who they claim to be; and as the author of the Bible foretold would emerge as his people for a witness to the nations at the conclusion of this age, by their very untruthful actions.

4. The controversy is about them, and will be fully revealed to prove beyond doubt that they are an example and proof to the nations of the establishment of the coming Kingdom.

5. The controversy proves they are not in the right condition to be accepted as Jehovah?s people; (yet) in Jehovah?s words the ?Nation is not yet born?.

6. Events of the controversy will humble humiliate and destroy them to a point where they will indeed be wearing ?sackcloth of repentance? until those that show faith come into the right condition.

7. It will take 2300 evenings and mornings to bring them into the right condition before the coming Kingdom is established.

- 11 -

(The Controversy)

Jehovah?s Witnesses of today proclaim their Nation of spiritual Israelites was born in 1914 as per Watchtower to name one instance. 1982 July 1 st . Page 13: ?The Kingdom like a new born babe was produced by God?s ?woman? in 1914.

In the same Watchtower page 18 it reads; to this effect, Thus five years after the end of the Gentile times in 1914 and the establishment of God?s Kingdom in the hands of Jesus Christ, a new ?nation? came into existence a spiritual ?nation?,---- now that the gentile times for trampling his visible organization underfoot have ended. Page 13. Quote ?In 1919 spiritual Israel was ?born? suddenly into it?s land.

In ?Then is finished the mystery of God? page 45 it reads; ?The remnant of John?s faithful fellow Christians discerned the fulfilment of the vision of the crowned rider and his bow after the end of the Gentile Times in the year 1914 c.e. This discernment did not come to them in the summer of the year 1917. In July of that year the Watchtower & Tract Society published the book entitled ?The Finished Mystery? also known as the seventh volume of the studies in scriptures. ( This is total Ambiguity ).

This book contained a commentary on the entire book of revelation, and attempted to explain! But too soon.?(The book was a complete concoction of utter apostasy and withdrawn).

Not until 1930 in publication ?Light? did a stab at the date of 1914 and revelation 6: 1 ? 2 was ambiguously explained 16 years after the year 1914 and not until 55 years later in 1969 was it fully detailed in Then is Finished the Mystery of God. Page 67 of Then is Finished the Mystery of God reveals in 1918 the first resurrection of the anointed who were dead were raised up to the heavenly Kingdom.

We can conclude then Jehovah?s Witnesses believe, 1914 a new nation came into existence, Rev: 6: 1 ? 2 the breaking of the first seal, Jesus Christ was King and started to ride his white horse.

In 1918 the heavens had been cleaned Satan was cast down to the earth and the heavenly Kingdom was set up with the resurrection of the first anointed who were already dead.

Now there are many details in the literature of Jehovah?s Witnesses to support they believe my last conclusion with references to scriptures and events, it is their last and firm attempt at fixing up past events with backwards prophecies, most witnesses will at least vaguely agree with these dates.

Before I reveal anything more of the controversy with absolute proof of apostasy of Jehovah?s Witnesses a little detail should be pointed out and as you will eventually read it is very pertinent to my Attestation, a tile from my spiritual roof top.

It is deemed apostate to question truthfully the faithful and discreet slave class of Jehovah?s Witnesses, if you are a member you will be firstly accused of murmuring and quickly be warned, avoided and fobbed off with the quoting of unrelated and out of context scriptures to ensure obedience or secondly with contrived and unrighteous reasons and with a lot of secrecy be urgently excluded and completely cut off.

They form a tribunal court of elders of which a decision is made on the outcome prior to the court tribunal, there is no right for redress for the accused and certainly no other witnesses are allowed to be exposed to the court tribunals behaviour, no answers are given to a truthful person only silence or accusations to justify the wilful rebellion against the truthful and righteous principles of Jehovah God?s laws.

Now you might think surely there is a way around this, what about the other witnesses? I can tell you a young family pleaded and begged with several witnesses to listen and help but were refused. They were delivered up to a tribunal, refused a cup of life giving water ( Truth )

because the love of the greater number has cooled off, they are only lukewarm, their deeds are truly not fully performed, and the poisonous scorpion, task masters ( sick shepherds ) excluded the family in the name of Jehovah; and fulfilled Isaiah 66; ?by reason of his name ? at the time of this inspection ( his vineyard ) the end of this system, happening today. Isaiah 66 pertains to the end of this system, they have not discerned their inspection, they sleep on, into the night.

- 12 -

The family obtained from one brother a promise and his oath to help by being a witness to the truthful questions of spiritual concern in the court but broke his oath and delivered the family up to the court, even though he was begged by them for a cup of life giving water, ?truth?, the brother, refused in fear of the elders and credulity to apostasy.

The tribunal court advised the family to attend, and they asked who was on the tribunal and an elder was named who had just been exposed for falsifying information in order to discredit another brother who was excluded. This elder has publicly been called a liar in front of witnesses on two occasions and his silence and face testify to his guilt and blood stained hands.

The family refused on their integrity so as not to give credit or condone or recognise this unrighteous and ungodly court tribunal.

The tribunal court now advised the family quote; ?we are going to dissociate your family from the congregation? dissociate, (exclude). ?You have seven days in which to appeal?.

Now the family did not need seven days to appeal and the very next day appealed in writing explaining his reasons of concern and asking truthfully again for a cup of life giving water, truth in a few questions, the same questions I am about to inform you of.

This brother and his family were excluded with the upmost haste at the next meeting two days later for apostasy, the reason given to the brother and his family was quote; ?You are excluded on the grounds that you have no right to appeal?.

No questions seeking truth were answered; only the unrighteous and unlawful act took place by the contradiction of refusing what they had promised in the first instance, his right to appeal, a mockery of truth and justice.

How true the word of Jehovah God applies at Isaiah 10: 1 ? 2. Woe to those who are enacting harmful regulations and those who, constantly writing, have written out sheer trouble, 2. in order to push away the lowly ones from a legal case and to wrest away justice from the afflicted ones of my people, for the widows to become their spoil, and that they may plunder even the fatherless boys!

We know from quotes I have given what Jehovah?s Witnesses proclaim about truth and prophesy, perhaps still before I reveal the controversy you might say they haven?t actually said they are a prophet; but they have.

Not only have they claimed to be (a) Jehovah God?s prophet today they also have claimed; (b) to be the ?servant of Jehovah? who proclaims inspired prophecies received from angelic communication; (c) and ?Jehovah God?s channel ?and? Jehovah God?s messenger today?.

Jehovah?s Witnesses all believe the Watchtower Publication to be the inspired channel of communication from Jehovah God produced through his faithful and discreet slave class, the anointed of Jehovah?s Witnesses, there are countless times these facts are stated in their publications too numerous to mention but to be absolutely truthful in my attestation I quote the following instances.

The Watchtower March 15 th 1972 Page 186 ? 190.

The Watchtower April 1 st 1972 Page 197 ? 200.

The Watchtower publication Riches, 1939 Page 39.

There are very old references and very recent references their claims are irrefutable, on these matters.

Once again to make certain that I do not allege anything but quote Jehovah?s Witnesses publications in harmony with the Bible my last point before revealing the controversy.

- 13 -

How did Jehovah God reveal to man the future of this world?

How did Jehovah God reveal his will plan, and truth for this age or the end of this system of things?

Hebrews 1: 1. ?God, who long ago spoke on many occasions and in many way?s to our forefathers by means of the prophets?.

2 Peter 1: 21. ?For Prophesy was at no time brought by mans will, but men spoke from God as they were borne along by Holy Spirit?.

According to scripture, God revealed his will, truth and the future of this world to us through a special group of men called ?prophets?.

In Aid to Bible Understanding Page 1347, a ?prophet? is defined, as ?one through whom Divine will and purpose is made known?. The ?prophecy? given by the prophet is defined as ?an inspired message? a revelation of divine will and purpose? Page 1344

It is further stated in this book Page 1344 ?The source of true prophecy is Jehovah God. He transmits it by means of his holy spirit or, occasionally, by spirit directed angelic messengers?.

One thing is certain and clear and that is we must listen to God?s prophets, for whatever he say?s comes from God himself. Is it any wonder then that Moses warned of God?s judgement if we reject his Prophet? Deuteronomy 18: 18 ? 19.

Every Bible conscious person is also aware that there are many false prophets around today, all claiming to speak in God?s name, so we should consider the question set forth in Deuteronomy 18: 21. ?and in case you should say in your heart: ?How shall we know the word that Jehovah has ?NOT SPOKEN???

Has Jehovah given us an answer and a test by which we can distinguish the true prophet as against the many warnings of false prophets? as mentioned in Matthew 7: 15 ? 20.

In answer to the question posed in Deuteronomy 18: 21. Moses himself gives us the answer and the test in Deuteronomy 18: 22. ?When the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does (NOT) occur or (COME TRUE), that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him?.

Deut. 18: 20. ?However the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die?.

Matthew 7: 15 ? 20 in reality Jesus is also pointing out: the ?fruits? of the tree are the prophecies of the prophet in question. Just as a good tree never bears evil fruit, a TRUE PROPHET NEVER GIVES A FALSE PROPHECY. Jesus said by their fruits like (Prophecies) you shall know them.

Jehovah?s Witnesses again confirm what I have just written and quoted:

Aid to Bible Understanding Page 1348 reads, the three essentials for establishing the credentials of the true prophet, as given through Moses were:

The true prophet would speak in Jehovah?s name; the things foretold would come to pass (Deut. 18: 20 ? 22); and his Prophecies must (PROMOTE TRUE WORSHIP), being in harmony with God?s revealed word and commandments. (Deut; 13: 1 ? 4).

Jehovah?s Witnesses publications, in agreement with this, Make sure of all things, Hold fast to what is fine, gives Deut. 18: 21 ? 22 as the scriptural reference under the headings:

?Distinguishing Between True and False Prophets?

In October 8 th 1968 Awake there appeared the article entitled, ?A Time to Lift Up Your Head in Confident Hope? page 23, reads in brief;

?True there have been those in times past who made certain biblical predictions even announcing specific dates, yet nothing happened. Why? What was missing?

Missing was the full measure of evidence required in fulfilment of bible prophecy. Missing from such people were God?s truth?s and the evidence that he was Not guiding and using them?.

- 14 -

There can be no excuses, absolutely no excuses what so ever to the controversy I am to reveal, I do not allege anything, I prove conclusively from the written words of Jehovah?s Witnesses publications and the Bible that they are an apostate, rebellious untruthful people who will definitely be hit by Jehovah?s unique calamity as an example and warning to all the Nations round about, Jehovah God always starts with his people first.

Let us also remember the most important fact from the Bible in Numbers, Amos and Hebrews that; Jehovah God the author of the Bible ?cannot tell a lie?, no lies originate from Jehovah.

I have revealed in detail what Jehovah?s Witnesses believe about; Truth, Prophecy, their claims of The Kingdom of God and their reaction to even their own baptised brothers & sisters who seek truth without blind obedience to credulity and their reaction to anyone who rejects lying and deceit and begs for a truthful answer.

I could describe the published literature of Jehovah?s Witnesses as mainly being in two parts; (a) the accepted and current literature they use today re-vamped, rewritten and updated backwards prophecies and (b) the out of date older literature full of conflicting information which they will not discuss, but deceitfully make references to for substantiation.

The current book, Bible Aid to Understanding however, quotes and mentions prophecies and supporting material going right back to their beginnings; it quotes any of their publications.

The currently studied ?Then is Finished the Mystery of God? book quotes and uses references to substantiate claims for credibility from ?The Finished Mystery? a book quote, ?It proved to be unsatisfactory? was incorrect, withdrawn only for certain elders to use.

One thing will be proved for certain of the disgusting thing, apostasy in the Holy Place, their current literature is even more incorrect than the old publications.

If I prove conclusively as I will, that Jehovah?s Witnesses are being mislead by complete composite of false prophesy and worship in black & white from their own literature and the Bible apart from actions incompatible with Jehovah God; you may ask why bother with them?

If a church denomination, a cult, or an evangelistic organization were to be found untruthful, unrighteous, apostate to the teachings of Jehovah God and base liars deceitfully concealing and misleading millions of people with conclusive proof, as I will show you of Jehovah?s Witnesses then why bother indeed? Why contend with, or even try to expose them? The logical answer would be to leave them alone as the other religions, have nothing more to do with them; everyone is entitled to his own beliefs.

Here in lies the ?Controversy? for Jehovah?s Witnesses by their actions of apostasy and lying divinations have proved beyond any shadow of a doubt, in countless revealing detail as set out in the unalterable, inspired word of Jehovah God, his Bible that they are his people, the ones to whom he is dealing and accounting with, as his intimate group of people.

There is a course a grand purpose and a reason for Jehovah God to ?bring out a people for his name? as a ?witness to the nations? and he ?will cause his two witnesses to prophesy 1260 days dressed in sackcloth? as a test at the time of this end which will come upon all people.

The publication of Watchtower Bible & Tract Society The Time is at Hand, printed 1897 page 621 reads; ?we may see with clearness the character of many of the events due to take place in the ?Day of Our Lord? that we are in the very midst of those events, and that ?The Great Day of His Wrath is Come?.

?Be not surprised then, when in subsequent chapters we present proofs that the setting up of the Kingdom of God is already begun, that it is pointed out in prophesy as due to begin the exercise of power in A.D. 1878, and that the ?battle of the great day of God Almighty? (Rev:16: 14.) Which will end in A.D. 1915, with the complete overthrow of earth?s present rulership is already commenced?.

- 15 -

(a) They recognise what the ?Day of the Lord? means even in 1897.

(b) All of this Prophesy is as they themselves have confirmed, a lying divination of false prophesy. The wrong food at the wrong time ? Not even food but vomit.

Many times since these statements and as I have already quoted and shown in this Attestation, like their Watchtower of Oct. 1. 1985. Page 13. Para. 2 quote again,

?What John saw was symbolic of something that would exist on earth, ?In the Lords Day?, (Meaning today).

Why do I put so much emphasis on this point? In order for you to begin to understand why Jehovah God is dealing with the true religion his people for your benefit as a witness to you in order for all people to come to an accurate knowledge of the ?Will? of Jehovah God and meet his approval and be accepted by the ?Coming Kingdom?.

Jehovah?s Witnesses world wide are a people brought out for his name as a witness and as at present;

?They are not in the right condition?, a reproving, a disciplining and a unique calamity is almost upon them.

This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said. ?A Calamity, A Unique Calamity, look it is coming. And end itself must come, the end must come; It must awaken you?.

Will Jehovah?s Witnesses complain that indeed they served a purpose, that without their actions being carried out the end conditions in the appointed time of the end would not have become manifest? Did not Jehovah God himself say that by means of unrighteousness, righteous itself would be shown; the vessels of clay are used for different purposes or destruction.

The shepherds of Jehovah?s Witnesses are being warned and have been warned make no mistake, but they desire to choose their way?s as the letter to the shepherds of ?HIS? people aptly say in the letter of ?JUDE?. To the shepherds of our day.

?These are murmurers complainers at ?FATE? according to the desires of them going their way?.

Some of Jehovah?s Witnesses are awakening and fleeing to the mountain of Jehovah, these ones are conquering the letters to the congregations, these one?s have ?LET? a daystar dawn in their hearts, unlike the society who are starting to be led in their darkness and spiritual gloom, by an angel with only the poor light of a lamp to guide them.

The letter of ?JUDE? is speaking to the shepherds about the shepherds, and described as tree?s in late autumn, fruitless having died twice, having been uprooted stars with no set course, and autumn it is for them for wintertime the calamity is almost upon them.

At Matthew 24: Jesus warns in his prophesy about the conclusion of this system, not to let your flight be in wintertime or on the Sabbath.

Now it is like autumn, Jude?s letter to the shepherds applies now in autumn in wintertime no food of life sustaining goodness will be available, the Sabbath is the day of Jehovah?s no work is carried out on that day by his prophets.

Those that have run out of oil for their lamps will be told to go back to the seller, from whom they have been buying it, for they did not obtain freely but were held in subjection to an untruthful disloyal synagogue of Satan?s where Jezebel held voice, Balem was taught and shepherds ruled with tyranny.

My lamp is full, my light is bright to find my way in the 2300 evenings and mornings of gloom and darkness I have plenty to find my way, but the shepherds will be in darkness, they sleep on well into the night and like a thief of the night a calamity will awaken them.

- 16 -

Remember Ezekiel 13: in this Attestation on page 2 where it says, ?Is it not an untrue vision that you men have visioned and a lying divination that you have said, when saying. ?The utterance of Jehovah is, ?when I myself have spoken nothing??

?In the intimate group of my people they will not continue on?.

The intimate group of his people are; the spiritual Israelites of today, the spiritual Judeans of today, Jehovah?s Witnesses world wide; now let us see if by their own written publicised standards if they are proving to be his people, by the error of the lie.

Instead of quoting a revamped and rewritten ambiguous publication of what was supposed to have been written by the Witnesses years ago, let us quote the actual statements of prophesy and lying divinations.

Are the early prophesies and publications relevant to the doctrines, claims and truths the witnesses proclaim today?

Yes; Yes; Yes; for although the present day witnesses have no idea exactly what was ever really prophesied by the Society, they cunningly and ambiguously make references to them in obscure bits and incomplete pieces conveying the idea and impression they are relevant to their truthfulness today.

I only quote the early prophesies to make certain there is no doubt about the first lying divinations which the Society today would have their flock believe are and were correctly inspired divine messages of truth.

They make vague references to many of their early statements even today, but no one ever checks to even find out the Society themselves have denounced much of what was already written.

1. (The Time is at Hand) Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, Allegheny, Published 1897 pages 620 ? 621.

?Be not surprised then when in subsequent chapters we present proofs that the setting up of the Kingdom of God is already begun, that it is pointed out in prophecy as due to begin the exercise of power in A.D. 1878 and that the ?battle of the great day of God Almighty? Rev: 16: 14 which will end in A.D. 1915 with the complete overthrow of earths present rulership, is already commenced. We may see with clearness of characters the many events due to take place in the ?Day of the Lord? ? that we are in the very midst of those events and that The Great Day of His Wrath is come?.

2. Zion?s Watchtower, Pittsburgh Pa., January Published 1886. Vol. 7. No. 5. Page 817.

?The outlook at the opening of the New Year has some very encouraging features. The outward evidences are that the marshalling of the hosts for the battle of the great day of God Almighty is in progress?.

3. Zion?s Watchtower, January 15. 1892 page 21 ? 23.

?The date of the close of the ?battle? is definitely marked in Scripture as October 1914. It is already in progress, it?s beginning dating from October 1874?.

?The great nominal church systems will precede the overthrow of the present civil powers: (the civil organization of society) also Heb: 12: 26 to the end that the great ?Babylon? falsely called Christendom may be completely destroyed?.

4. The day of Vengeance. 1897 page 620 ? 621.

?Our Lord the appointed King, is now present since 1874 ? and the formal inauguration of his kingly office dates from April 1878 A.D.

5. The Watchtower, September 1. 1914, pages 261 ? 263.

?While it is possible that Armageddon may begin next spring yet it is purely speculation to attempt to say just when. We see however, that there are parallels between the close of the Jewish age and this Gospel age. These parallels seem to point to the year just before us?.

- 17 -

6. The Watchtower, September 1. 1916 page 265.

?Incidentally we remark that some historians put the end of the Jewish time of trouble as April A.D. 73, which would correspond to April 1918?.

?Are we regretful of the experiences we have had in coming to this present point? Do we feel like repining that the Lord did not force upon us more careful attention to the parallelism? Nay, verily; the Lords leadings have been good?.

7. The Finished Mystery, 1917, page 484.

?Until 1878 the nominal church had been in a sense Gods Sanctuary or Temple; be he was from then on, culminating in 1918 to remove it with a stroke or plague of erroneous doctrines and deeds divinely permitted?.

8. The Finished Mystery, 1917, page 484.

?Pastor Russell Dead, but speaking again?

?Also in the year 1918 when God destroys the churches wholesale and the church members by the millions, it shall be that any that escape shall come to the works of Pastor Russell to learn the meaning of the downfall of Christianity?.

9. Millions Now Living Will Never Die, 1920, page 88.

?The period of time beginning 1575 A.D. of necessity would end in the fall of the year 1925 at which time the type ends and the great antitype must begin. What then should we expect to take place?

?The chief thing to be restored is the human race to life: and since other Scriptures definitely fix the fact that there will be a resurrection of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and other faithful ones of old, and that these will have first favour, we may expect 1925 to witness the return of these faithful men of Israel from the condition of death, being restored and resurrected fully to perfect humanity and made visible legal representatives of the new order or things on earth?.

10. Millions Now Living Will Never Die, 1920, page 91.

?As we have heretofore stated the great jubilee cycle is due to begin in 1925. At that time the earthly phase of the Kingdom shall be recognised?.

?Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews chapter eleven to the condition of human perfection?.

11. The Watchtower, May 2, 1922 page 100.

?Question: Did the order go forth eight months ago to the Pilgrim brethren that they should cease talking about 1925? ?We have more reason, or as much, to believe the Kingdom will be established in 1925 than Noah had to believe that there would be a flood?.

12. The Watchtower, January 1, 1925.

?The year 1925 is here with great expectation Christians have looked forward to this year. Many have confidently expected that all members of the body of Christ will be changed to heavenly glory during this year. This may be accomplished. It may no be?.

13. Creation, 1927, page 289 ? 309.

?The scriptural proof is that the period of his presence and the day of God?s preparation is a period from 1874 A.D. forward. The second coming of the Lord, therefore begun in 1874: and that date and the years 1914 to 1918 are specially marked dates with reference to his coming?.

?The time must come when Satan?s world must end, and when he is ousted from heaven; and the scriptural proof is that the beginning of such ousting took place in 1914?.

- 18 -

?Applying the same rule of a day for a year, 1335 days after 539 A.D. brings us to 1874 A.D. at which time according to biblical chronology the Lord?s second presence was due?. ?Twelve hundred and sixty years from 539 A.D. brings us to 1799 definitely marks the beginning of the time of the end?. ?The Lord?s presence began in 1874, as heretofore stated. It was in 1878 that there was the first manifestation of God?s favour in returning to Israel, This was marked by reason of the Jews by Disraelie then the Prime Minister of the British Empire. A few years later there after a movement designated ?Zionism? began to restore the people of Israel to their land?. ?This is another strong corroborative proof of the Lord?s presence and the end of the world, beginning 1914?.

14. Prophecy, 1929, page 64.

?It should therefore be expected that the coming again of the Lord would mark the beginning of a better understanding of God?s word?.

?Days of Understanding?.

?It would be expected that the day?s of understanding of the prophecies would begin sometime after the manifestation of the Lord?s second presence?.

15. Vindication, 1931, page 338.

?There was a measure of disappointment on the part of Jehovah?s faithful one?s on earth concerning the years 1914, 1918, 1925, which disappointment lasted for a time. Later the faithful learned that these dates were definitely fixed in the scriptures and they also learned to quit fixing dates for the future and predicting what would come to pass on certain dates?.

16. Life Everlasting ? In Freedom of the Sons of God, 1966 page 29.

?According to this trustworthy bible chronology six thousand years from mans creation will end in 1975, and the seventh period of a thousand years of human history will begin in the fall 1975 C.E.? ? The last book of the Holy Bible speaks of as the reign of Jesus Christ over the earth for a thousand years, the millennial reign of Christ?.

?The reign of Jesus Christ the ?Lord of the Sabbath? to run parallel with the seventh millennium of man?s existence?.

?Consequently there is now every reason why the human creation will yet be set free, not by men, but by Almighty God. The long awaited time is at hand?.

17. The Watchtower, August 15. 1968, page 494 ? 501.

?Why are you looking forward to 1975??

18. Kingdom Ministry, May 1974, page 3

?Reports are heard of brothers selling their homes and property and planning to finish out the rest of their days in this old system in pioneer service. Certainly this is a fine way to spend the short time remaining before the wicked worlds end?.

19. The Watchtower, August 15, 1968, page 494 ? 499.

?Are we to assume from this study that the battle of Armageddon will be over by the autumn of 1975, and the long looked for thousand year reign of Christ will begin by then? Possibly, but we will wait and see how closely the seventh thousand year period of man?s existence coincides with the Sabbath like thousand year reign of Christ.

If these two periods run parallel with each other as to the calendar year it will not be by mere chance or accident but will be according to Jehovah?s loving and timely purposes?.

20. Awake, October 8, 1968, page 23.

?There have been those in times past who predicted an ?end? to the world?, even announcing a specific date. Some have gathered groups of people with them and fled to the hills and withdrawn into their houses waiting for the end. Yet, nothing happened. The ?end? did not come.

- 19 -

They were guilty of false prophesying. Why? What was missing? Missing was the full measure of evidence required in fulfilment of Bible prophecy. Missing from such people were God?s truths and evidence that he was guiding and using them.

But what about today? Today we have the evidence required, all of it. And it is overwhelming!

All the many, many parts of the great sign of the ?last days? are here together with verifying Bible chronology?. (1975).

It is interesting to note that these 20 prophecy?s conveyed, given, implied, predicted or suggested are only a small selection from the past records.

These 20 word-by-word references from the Society are relevant for any one to understand as to what their current beliefs are based on and in supporting their current revelations what sickening lies they have perpetrated.

There is of course a vast amount of material, deeds and incidents that the Witnesses have become involved in that most Witnesses have no idea about which proves they have not been listening to Jehovah for a long time and they would like forgotten.

Most Witnesses have never ever heard of ?Beth ? Sarim? meaning ?House of Princes?.

A vast palatial complex at San Diego, California built in 1929 quote from publication ?God?s Government?

?The house has served as a testimony to many persons throughout the earth, and while the unbelievers have mocked concerning it and spoken contemptuously of it, - if and when the Princes do return and occupy it ? etc?.

At the litigation settlement of Paster Russell and his wife Maria it was disclosed that Russell was running a massive money making empire, he controlled the entire financial power of the Society and was not accountable to anyone.

Paster Russell was found through subsidiary companies, which flowed into him under the control of the holding company, he held 99 per cent of $990. Of the $1000. capital and two of his followers the other $10..

Paster Russell sold ?Miracle Wheat? for $1.00 a pound and became embroiled in a huge libel suit with the then great newspaper ?The Eagle? and on January 29. 1913 was found guilty and not present.

As the pastor found the atmosphere around Brooklyn uncongenial to say the least due to many unpleasant happenings and the ?Eagle? publishing facts concerning his morals and methods he took to a world wide preaching programme of which even today blind shepherds and Watchtower make mention.

The article in the ?Eagle? can sum up what is not mentioned February 19, 1912 page 18.

?He is delivering sermons to imaginary audiences on tropical islands, missions to China and Japan by spending as little as a few hours in each place?.

Russell pulled many advertising stunts all documented by the ?Eagle? and too numerous to detail but basically he was exposed as sending vast amounts of advertising material on his sermons to different countries proclaiming; huge gatherings great response and published speeches.

The Hawaiian Star newspaper confirmed December 19 th 1912 that it was all fictitious, he didn?t even give a public address as he stated, no huge crowds and at some ports he never even left the ship while they took on coal.

Russell brought a libel suit against the Reverend J.J. Ross Pastor of the James Street Baptist Church of Hamilton, Ontario as the Reverend wrote a blistering attack denouncing Russell.

- 20 -

Russell lost the libel suit for defamatory libel, but Ross was successful in bringing a perjury charge against Russell during the trial, here is a sample from the trial.

Questions to Russell

Q. Do you know the Greek alphabet?

A. Oh yes.

Q. Can you tell me the correct letters as you see them?

A. Some of them. I might make a mistake on some of them.

Q. Would you tell me the names of those on top of the page?

A. Well I don?t know that I would be able to.

Q. You can?t tell what those letters are? Look at them and see if you know?

A. My way ? (Judge interrupted for answer directly to question).

Q. Again are you familiar with the Greek Language?

A. No.

Q. Is it true you were never ordained?

A. It is not true.

Q. Now, you never were ordained by a Bishop, Clergyman, Presbytery, Council, or body of living men?

A. (After a long pause) I never was.

For those that do not believe Russell would tell lies or ever made outrageous claims read the following:

The Watchtower, September 15 1910, page 298.

?If the six volumes of ?Scripture Studies? are practically the Bible, topically arranged with Bible proof texts given, we might not improperly name the volumes ?The Bible in and Arranged Bible, but they are practically the Bible itself. Furthermore, not only do we find that people cannot see the divine plan in studying the Bible by itself, but we see, also, that if anyone lays the ?Scripture Studies? aside, even after he has used them, after he has become familiar with them, after he has read them for ten years ? if he then lays them aside and ignores them and goes to the Bible alone, though he has understood his Bible for ten years, our experience shows that within two years he goes into darkness. On the other hand, if he had merely read the ?Scripture Studies? with their references and had not read a page of the Bible as such, he would be in the light at the end of two years, because he would have the light of the Scripture?.

Russell had no light, no truthfulness and was exposed and humiliated not for carrying out the work of Jehovah but for falsifying and misleading statements, publications and concocted court actions.

F.W. Franz Vice President too, led a sorry path of disgrace, which is secretly hidden now.

During the big trial in Scotland Franz was exposed when he swore on oath in a court case he himself initiated that he was competent to read and therefore translate Hebrew and as a member of the New World Translation committee he was competent.

Court Transcript.

Q. Have you also made yourself familiar with Hebrew?

A. Yes.

Q. So that you have a substantial linguistic apparatus at your command?

A. Yes.

Q. I think you are able to read and follow the Bible in Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Spanish, Portuguese, German and French?

A. Yes: for use in my biblical work.

- 21 -

This information is from the Pursuer?s Proof of the cross examination held on Wednesday November 24 th 1934 page 7.

When later under cross-examination Franz admitted.

Q. You, yourself read and speak Hebrew do you?

A. I do not speak Hebrew.

Q. You do not?

A. No.

Q. Can you yourself translate that into Hebrew?

A. Which?

Q. That fourth verse of the chapter of Genesis?

A. You mean here?

Q. Yes.

A. No.

Later Franz had to admit he could not translate (a bible verse).

The Bible defines a false prophet as someone who utters prophecies that fail or mislead in fulfilment on in whom there is no light or literal dawn. Isaiah 8: 20.

What has the Watchtower got to say in defence of itself and their self-professed and self proclaimed anointed class?

Watchtower, November 1. 1972

The Society made the following contradictory statement.

?Does their admission of making mistakes stamp them as false prophets? Not at all. False prophets do not admit making mistakes.

These puny men (mites) alter the word of Jehovah and they proceed to change his time and law and the anointed that propagate these lies are by their own self proclaimed name fulfilling the prophecy of Jesus.

Anointed means: The Christ, which is the BASIS OF HIS NAME, have you not read: Matthew 24 4 ? 5?Look out that nobody misleads you; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying ?I am the Christ?, and will mislead many?.( J W?S self appointed EVIL SLAVE CLASS, the self anointed ).the only people to ever do this on earth.

No other people or religion on earth fulfil in complete detail the self-proclaimed anointed with lying deeds of deception other than the anointed of Jehovah?s Witnesses.

What type of people originally propagated the early falsehoods? What fruits did they display?

In summary following is listed their results.

1889 ? ?The battle of the great day of God Almighty? (Rev. 16: 14), which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth?s present rulership is already commenced? (The Time is at Hand, Page 101).

1916 ? ?The Bible chronology herein presented shows that the six great 1000 ? year days beginning with Adam are ended, and that the great 7 th day, the 1000 years of Christ?s Reign, began in 1873? (The Time is at Hand, Page 2 of the foreword).

1918 ? ?Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews chapter 11, to the condition of human perfection? (Millions Now Living Will Never Die, Page 89).

1922 ? ?The date 1925 is even more distinctly indicated by the Scriptures than 1914? (Watchtower, Sept. 1. 1922, Page 262).

1923 ? ?Our thought is, that 1925 is definitely settled by the Scriptures. As to Noah, the Christian now has much more upon which to base his faith in a coming deluge? (Watchtower, April 1. 1923, Page 106).

- 22 -

1925 ? (January) ?The year 1925 is here. With great expectation Christians have looked forward to this year. Many have confidently expected that all members of the body of Christ will be changed to heavenly glory during this year. This may be accomplished. It may not be. In his own time God will accomplish his purposes concerning his people. Christians should not be so deeply concerned about what may transpire this year? (Watchtower, Jan. 1. 1925, Page 3).

1925 ? (September) ?It is to be expected that Satan will try to inject into minds of the consecrated the thought that 1925 should see an end to the work? (Watchtower, Sept. 1. 1925, Page 262).

1926 ? ?Some anticipated that the work would end in 1925, but the Lord did not state so. The difficulty was that the friends inflated their imaginations beyond reason; and that when their imaginations burst asunder, they were inclined to throw away everything? (Watchtower, Page 232).

1931 ? ?There was a measure of disappointment on the part of Jehovah?s faithful ones on earth concerning the years 1914, 1918 and 1925, which disappointment lasted for a time?..and they also learned to quit fixing dates? (Vindication, Page 238).

1914 ? ?Receiving the gift, the marching children clasped in to them, not a toy or plaything for idle pleasure, but the Lord?s provided instrument for most effective work in the remaining months before Armageddon? (Watchtower, Sept. 15. 1941, Page 288).

1968 ? ?True, there have been those in times past who predicted an ?end? to the world. Even announcing a specific date. Yet nothing happened. The ?end? did not come. They were guilty of false prophesying. Why? What was missing? Missing from such people were God?s truths and the evidence that he was using and guiding them? (Awake, Oct. 8. 1968). See Like 21; 8.

Jesus said at Matthew 12: 39.

?A wicked and adulterous generation keeps seeking for a sign, but no sign will be given it except the sigh of Jonah the prophet?, Jonah was hidden ! ! The correct translation by the Greeks was, GENERATED ONES, not generation. GENERATED means to start up, the exclusion and hatred of the truthful, contrite, and lowly ones of Isiah 66 was the beginning.

Now wait! Many sleeping adulterous shepherds who hold back freeness of speech and the ability to defend themselves with the written word of the author of the Bible would still say; many of the dates are correct particularly 1914 ? 1918 and can redeem themselves by taking up the scriptures which refers to them, and will claim that they were not in the right condition now they are.

But on inspection they prove to be a disastrous group of lying divinating hypocrites, why the whole matter is far worse now than prior to they?re revamped fixing up of backwards prophecies. These 20 false prophecies are still in many parts blindly substantiated and held on to as correct by the Society and are tied in with their current revelations.

Quoting the Watchtower of April 1. 1972, page 197 we can discern where this information comes from, and where the current revelations come from.

Their self-proclaimed anointed class claim as a group to be Jehovah God?s prophet, quote; ?Of course, it is easy to say that this group acts as a ?Prophet? of God. It is another thing to prove it?. The only way that this can be done is to review the record. What does it show? Well, the answer contrary to what they falsely claim is a disastrous result of divinating, ambiguous, out of context quoting, sickening lies Jehovah God calls it vomit on their tables.

- 23 -

If we question their anointed class in the first instance we will find that their very existence is not in harmony with the Bible and contradicts their own professed statements.

The Time is at Hand. 1912 Page 76 ? 78.

?Thirdly, it will prove that some time before the end of A.D. 1914 the last members of the divinely recognized church of Christ, the ?Royal priesthood?, the body of Christ; will be glorified with the head; because every member is to reign with Christ, being a joint heir with him of the Kingdom, and it cannot be fully ?set up? without every member?.

This statement was made in 1912 regarding the anointed class, by the self- proclaimed (false) prophets but what are they saying now?

Now they say, the anointed that have already died were resurrected firstly in 1918 and as each one dies he immediately goes to heaven and those anointed still living will help their people after Armageddon.

This of course is all different to what the Bible actually say?s of the joint heirs with Jesus Christ as king in the coming heavenly Kingdom.

The Watchtower of apostasy December 1. 1984 tries to explain by adding to the word of Jehovah for they have inserted an apostate word not from Jehovah?s word in your Bible to justify your apostasy. ?Afterwards? but Jehovah say?s ?at the same time together with them?.

Matthew 24: 22 tells us when you take out the Balem of the Society, ?through but the chosen one?s will be cut short the days those?.

Revelation 6: 11 tells us ?and a white robe was given to each of them: in order that they will rest up yet time a little, until should be filled also the fellow slaves of them and the brothers of them, the ones about to be killed as also they?.

The professed anointed of today are of course the evil slave class with great misleading portents in advance.

Let us look at what they have done now, and you will realize why too it was important to outline the old revelations of which they like to vaguely refer to.

Remember they said;

?We have learned to quit fixing dates? but the second half of this letter deals with how they have taken up rearranging and fitting up past events with backwards prophecy which indeed turns out to be an awful concoction of lies but brings out the controversy, the controversial case of Jacob is brought forward. If you dare ask an Elder shepherd why any of the past revelations and predictions were and are wrong the standard answer would be as I have already asked and found out;? they were not in the right condition?.

Why do they say this and where does it come from?

They were not in the right condition; this quotation is used as an answer and an excuse for the evil slave class their self-professed anointed who have given them all the wrong food at the wrong time. Daniel 8: 13 ? 14 reads;

And I got to hear a certain holy one speaking, and another holy one proceeded to say to the particular one who was speaking: ?How long will the vision be of the constant feature and of the transgression causing desolation to make things to trample on??

14. So he said to me: ?Until two thousand three hundred evenings and mornings; and the holy place will certainly be brought into its right condition?.

The scriptures that not only have never been properly explained but reference is made to them, the Society deliberately deceivingly try to use other words or change Jehovah?s words because it?s part of the mess of lies they cannot fix up with revamped and rewritten backwards revelation.

- 24 -

Jehovah God says;

?And from the time that the constant feature has been removed and there has been a placing of the disgusting thing that is causing desolation, there will be one thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Some Bibles use the correct words, (setting up) instead of placing because it takes a period of time for ( the spirit of truth) the constant feature of the people with whom Jehovah God chooses to deal with to be removed, ( the cooling off ) and the disgusting thing (apostasy) to be put in it?s place.

Then the appointed time of trampling when Satan is ousted from heaven and takes control of the Society totally, the days of profaning the temple and trampling the holy one?s will be 1260 days the 42 months.

The temple sanctuary will have been measured and cleaned but the courtyard must be cast out for refining for 3 ½ times ? 42 months ? 1260 days, the appointed time.

According to the author of the Bible who?s word it is unchangeable this happens once only with all corresponding scriptures to be fulfilled, Jesus mentioned them at Matt: 24; when you catch sight of the disgusting thing in the holy place then let the reader use discernment as spoken through Daniel the prophet.

Once only this was to happen but look carefully to see how ambiguously and deceitfully the Society try again and again to fix up their backwards revelations.

While they sleep on, spiritually groping in the thick gloom and dark with no light of day to guide them apostasy was rife.

Of the 2300 evenings and mornings the Society in order to excuse away repeated false prophecies said;

1. Your Will Be Done on Earth printed 1958

That it started 1919

Finished 1926

2. Babylon The Great Has Fallen. Printed 1963.

That it started 1925

Finished 1932

3. Watchtower, September 15 th , 1982, page 16.

That it started 1938

Finished 1944

With gross lying and apostasy in the Watchtower of September 15 th , 1982, which has been their last attempt to fix up the past they quote the Bible passage of Daniel and insert one word not in the Bible which sleeping Witnesses fear to question, the word being (AGAIN).No prophecy or proper revelation ever took place only the fitting up and patching up of past gone events to which credulity is demanded.

Where does Jehovah tell lying originates? From the father of the lie, Satan the devil.

Jehovah?s Witnesses are proving to be son?s of the father of the lie and for a very controversial reason that is why I bring this case froward for I will tell you the past and explain the present and I shall speak truth in bearing witness to Jesus and will prophecy as your brother Jacob.

The evil slave class, the self professed anointed of Jehovah?s Witnesses do not refute what I say, they slink away making chirping noises, unable to defend themselves, we hear the deafening roar of silence by shepherds only willing to speak to the unknowing.

- 25 -

2 Thessalonians 2: 8 ? 12.

Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence. 9. But the lawless one?s presence is according to the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and portents 10. and with every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth that they might be saved. 11. So that is why God lets an operation of error go to them, that they may get to believing the lie, 12. in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.

2 Thessalonians 2: 3 ? 4

Let no one seduce you in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction. 4. He is set in opposition and lifts himself up over everyone who is called ?god? or an object of reverence, so that he sits down in the temple of The God, publicly showing himself to be god?.

In what temple does Satan sit down? Why, doesn?t it stand to reason he would only be interested in dealing with the true religion in order to mislead.

The very religion that wants to be ?the true religion? will be proven to be so by the very presence of Satan.

The letters to the congregations of revelation chapter 2; even confirm this, in the day of our Lord what is to be found in the true symbolic congregation?

Revelation 2: 9.

?T know your tribulation and poverty ? but you are rich ? and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan?.

Revelation 2: 2.

?I know your deeds, and your labour and endurance, and that you cannot bear bad men, and that you put those to the test who say they are apostles, but they are not, and you found them liars.

Revelation 2: 13.

?I know where you are dwelling, that is, where the throne of Satan is; and yet you keep on, HOLDING FAST MY NAME and you did not deny your faith in me even in the days of An?ti.pas, my witness, the faithful one, who was killed by your side, where Satan is dwelling!

Revelation 3: 3.

Therefore, continue mindful of how you have received and how you heard, and go on keeping it, and repent. Certainly unless you wake up, I shall come as a thief, and you will not know at all at what hour I shall come upon you.

How did the Witnesses receive the truth in the first instance? Why freely! But now it is given out under special conditions of no questions, no Bible discussions without a shepherd, no freely gathering together for up building spiritual talk only compulsion of the Society.

How did they hear it in the first place; with open heartedness, truthfulness and a willing mind to believe and give ear and search and discern to determine the truth without prejudice, hatred, judging and condemning. But now they do not do all of these things, they refuse to give a cup of life giving water to excluded one?s in fear of shepherds and expulsion from the synagogue.

Here they are asked to repent! And wake up! Or Jehovah will come as a thief! The thief of the night symbolically, because spiritually they sleep long into this night of theirs.

- 26 -

2300 evenings and mornings, why is it described this way? The prophets all of them: Ezekiel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Joel, Zephaniah clearly explain the ?Day of Jehovah? when he becomes active and brings about the end starting with his people first.

Remember if you conquer the letters to the congregations you will be saved from the hour of test to come upon all the inhabited earth, the letters to his people of his congregations, which will also be irrefutable evidence of the controversial witness he will give to the nations by his dealings with his people.

In not recognising truth and understanding the letters and their apostasy they grope around spiritually in darkness as the prophets say, it will be a day of, a period of a little light. Gloominess, not knowing at what you stumble, Lo! distress, darkness, obscurity, hard times, with no brightness, clouds and thick gloom, etc; just a little light but not day spiritually speaking.

Like the early morning partial light with no bright sunlight and evenings of gloominess darkening and fading light.

They have a little truth but alas only lukewarm, they are not of the world for they are baptised under oath to swear allegiance to Jehovah so they cannot be cold, but hot they are not and their untruthfulness testifies to it

Jehovah says in the letters to the congregations he will vomit them out of his mouth for being lukewarm.

If we take today?s witnesses, the spiritual Judeans of today at their word and believe they are now in the right condition that the spiritual darkness has passed then we can discern for ourselves by their current beliefs if this is correct.

Unfortunately for them and as Jehovah God foretold, as I will show you they are preparing themselves for Armageddon to fight in opposition to our Sovereign Lord Jehovah God.

They have had 3 attempts and devious tries at manipulating the scriptures by backwards prophesy, by proclaiming they are in the right condition.

When sufficient time has elapsed they talk about (reorganising) new publications and the light they say is getting brighter, but it is in fact getting very dim now, they have only the light of a lamp in a very dark place.

If only they would be truthful, and awaken from their night;

2 Peter 1: 19 ? 20.

Consequently we have the prophetic word (made) more surely; and you are doing well in paying attention to it as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until a daystar rises, in your hearts.

20.For you know this first, that no prophesy of Scripture springs from any private

interpretation.

Jehovah God tells us at Revelation 8: 10 ? 11.

And the third angel blew his trumpet. And a great star burning as a lamp fell from heaven, and it fell upon a third of the rivers and upon the fountains of waters. 11. And the name of the star is called Wormwood. And a third of the waters turned into wormwood, and many of the men died from the waters, because these had been made bitter.

Yes a star, the brightest objects of the heavens used by Jehovah to signify his angelic force is described here as (only burning as bright as a lamp) and it has fallen (disgrace) which poisons a part of the life giving waters of life (truth) which means death for many men.

- 27 -

Satan is to be ousted from heaven, and Thessalonians and many other scriptures tell us where he can be found and is allowed to have freedom to trample the holy ones which the fifth trumpet Revelation 9: clearly describes. Jehovah God is dealing with his people firstly as a witness to the nations and no one in the end will be able to refute or deny the record and revelations of the Bible are a concise detailed account of ? past ? present ? and future events of the generated ones now in spiritual Judea, the ones that bear his name and who will cause to be dressed in sackcloth.

Many of the remnant that has been excluded from the Society in fulfilment of Isaiah 66: were of course firstly in the dark place led by the light of Abaddon?s lamp.

?Abaddon but in Greek his name is Apolyon? Revelation 9: 11. The Society say this is Jesus Christ because in the first verses 9: 1 ? 2 this angel that is referred to as having fallen is given the key to the pit of the abyss. Satan is given the key, to trample, both the temple and the Holy ones, to poison the life giving waters, to try to bring even the holy ones to ruin.

Abaddon (spiritual arms of badness at Armageddon) Apolyon (the son of destruction) could this be Jesus Christ? Never, the witnesses are aptly described in full detail here at Revelation 9: and Satan the fallen angel is allowed for the appointed time, 1260 days or 42 months of trampling to take control for a purpose as a witness to the nations,

Many of the remnant of course by speaking to Jehovah God with their hearts and not only with their lips allowed a daystar to dawn in their hearts, they have indeed been brought through the valley of shadows and death. 2 Peter 2: 9. Tells us. Jehovah knows how to deliver people of godly devotion out of trial, but to reserve unrighteous people for the day of judgement to be cut off. These ones put faith in a loving truthful Jehovah and rejected the adulterous, unreasoning, counterfeit works, and destructive sects of covetousness and exploitation of the righteous, by sick shepherds. They caught sight of the disgusting thing in the holy place and as spiritual Judeans in Judea they fled as Jesus warned us to and came to the mountain of Jehovah.

The stumbling stone was and is indeed laid in Zion and some stumble and fall over it while the remnant as the daystar dawns in their hearts, a heart which knows truthfulness and acts in harmony with now build on the rock mass while the scorpion shepherds with poison false prophecies in their tails make it a rock mass of offence.

Did not Jehovah warn his people not to be found naked that the nations will gaze upon them at the hour of test, how are the witnesses clothed? Do they have a suit of armour as proclaimed? No, No, No, an emphatic No because I can expose their naked spiritual condition and the nations will look on their shame, they are the (yellowish greenish spiritual vegetation) burned up in the first trumpet.

As locusts guided by Abaddon Satan they harm only those men that do not have the seal of God on their foreheads for all now who listen to them Revelation 9: 4 yellowish greenish vegetation is deficient ? undernourished, they originally had a little growth when Jehovah planted the vineyard but remember, but to those that do have and listen more will be added.

I am a Jehovah?s Witness of the tribe of Jacob your brother; you are a Jehovah?s Witness of the tribe of Esau who will behave like Ephraim. Your visions are born of flesh but mine are born by spirit of truth and bear witness to Jesus with prophesy.

You have given away your birthright and the younger will now teach the older for you did not listen and more importantly you did not wait on Jehovah and the promise as it tells you in Galatians.? But the one by the servant girl was actually born in the manner of the flesh, the other by the free woman through a promise?. Who will cry out joyfully because their woman did not give birth? The excluded ones, because the nation is not yet born and they are with her, the free woman who is hidden from the face of the serpent.

- 28 -

Are the witnesses today the child of a free woman or of a servant girl? Are they born in slavery? For as Galatians tells us, ?This symbolic drama is being played out?.

Everyone who tells lies and sins is under slavery and the witnesses have turned back by being misled with sick drunken shepherds to slavery.

Isaiah 28: tells us, ?Woe to the eminent crown of the drunkards of Ephraim?. 28: 14.

?Therefore hear the word of Jehovah you braggarts, you rulers of this people in Jerusalem: because you men have said: ?We have concluded a covenant with death; and with Sheol we have effected a vision?

No other people or religion on the face of the earth (ever on record) other than Jehovah Witnesses have done this very thing, his people are identified so clearly at the time of the end.

Only Jehovah?s Witnesses claim they will (never die at all) live on forever into the new system but wait look and see the apostasy and falsehoods derived at to make this claim.

He who tries to save his soul will lose it! For the Society deliberately by their own yardstick of translating changed John 11: 25. to read ?will never die at all? and changed this meaning 62 times in their Bibles to support their claim: (death is done away with) which is after the thousand year reign of Christ and after the book of life and the resurrection of all written into it takes place.

Blind guides with great portents in advance of backwards prophesy a back sliding nation, for credibility they say within themselves;

?As a father we have Abraham? and we have and hold the name but you did not discern;

?Jehovah will raise up the remnant as children to Abraham from the stones of stumbling you are now striking yourselves upon?. ?Listen someone is crying out in the wilderness? yes a forest will grow up in the wilderness, strong mighty trees not yellowish ? greenish grass, but orchard bearing fruit.

?Listen someone is saying, ?Call out?! And one said: ?What shall I call out?? ?All flesh is like green grass and their loving kindness is like the blossom of the field, the green grass has dried up, the blossom has withered, because the very spirit of Jehovah has blown upon it?.

Woe to the pregnant woman: no birth has she given, yes still pregnant, the Society is not in the right condition until a refining, a testing and the sword of truth and controversy will annihilate the lands sinners out of it.

?This is what to Sovereign Lord Jehovah God has said?.

?A Calamity, A unique Calamity, look it is coming?.

An end itself must come. The end must come; It must awaken you?.

I warn you as your watchman; the uproar in your temple of Isaiah 66: will make even the most passive people of the nations revile at your name, the name of Jehovah, you are to bring a reproach upon the name of Jehovah that you would never of dreamt of.

?Undress and make yourselves naked, for you are going to be made low in an abased state?.

Traditions of the lies of theocracy you now teach, Balem of Balek, false teachings of vomit and you are stopping babes from attaining life, you the pregnant woman, wake up do not wait for wintertime for your flight will be hard.

I am as I proclaimed long ago a Jehovah?s Witness of the tribe of Jacob:

Isaiah 2: 3. ?Come you people; and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths?.

Jacob was a tame man, and that is the meaning of the name. Being so he was blameless, after all he looked after the affairs of the (domestics) on the other hand Esau was a wild hunter out after flesh, out in the field.

- 29 -

The younger did teach the older for the food of Jacob he prepared was and is life sustaining; and Esau sold his birthright in order to have the food, indeed a marvellous revelation of Jehovah?s symbolic drama.

The tribe of Jacob dwell in tents, as aliens of the world made to wander and rove, no palatial buildings and mighty Bethels of Esau and now of a foreign tongue to speak to all.

Does not Daniel tell us the truth will become abundant and many will rove about the earth with it, for Jehovah himself will and is teaching his people and the earth is swallowing us up away from the face of the serpent.

Have you not read the story of Jacob? If it is a symbolic drama being played out at the time of the end why did Jacob do such strange things when the sheep were taken from him, that is the sheep that were seen as white.

Is Jacob today cut off from the currently judged white sheep? But by whose standards? Sick shepherds.

Jacob put sticks from the storax tree and sticks from the plane tree and sticks from the almond tree into the drinking water of his sheep.

Storax tree symbolic of white truth;

Plane tree symbolic of waking effect;

Almond tree symbolic of nakedness.

At the moment I put my letter of attestation this tile from my roof before the drinking water of the Witnesses; will they cause the same effect as the sticks of Jacob of old for he produced not white sheep but speckled.

The speckled sheep, the ones that read with discernment proved to be the most sought after, they were with Jacob, and not with unknowing, unspiritual and unapproved task masters who befoul the drinking water.

Jehovah?s faithful and discreet slave would be given spirit of truth to understand, good news of something better and then the good news of the coming Kingdom will be preached to the whole entire inhabited earth, but woe to a people carrying on a lie and acting rebellious, untruthful cowards.

Look again, wake up, be truthful stop making the weak worst subjects for Gehenna, and now have a look at your nakedness before you are found shameless by the nations.

A. With 3 attempts at backwards revelations (revealing in reverse; a contradiction in itself) with the 2300 evenings and mornings we are left with the last attempt in the Watchtower of Sept.15 th , 1982 page 16.

That it started 1938 and finished 1944 but more importantly to notice by vague ambiguous means the Society confirms at last without it trying to be noticed, this period of time includes the days of trampling.

The days of trampling i.e. 1260 days 3 ½ times, 42 months, time ? times ? and half a time, but firstly Daniel tells us there will be 1290 days before this for the apostasy to be set up prior to Satan being cast down and completely taking over, a time of consideration for those leaving the covenant who wish to flee, just as the Judeans of old Jerusalem in 70c.e. were given the same opportunity.

The Society having confirmed the trampling is part of the 2300 evenings and mornings say between 1938 and 1944, but in explaining the trampling separately do not have any dates that agree with this period of time.

B. Printed in their book; ?Then is Finished The Mystery of God? Pages 262 ? 265 they say; The 3 ½ times or 42 months or 1260 days are the same; They started October 4/5 of 1914. They finished March 26/27 of 1918.

- 30 -

This period of time is about the Sixth trumpet and is the Second Woe. Revelation 11: 1 ? 14.

None of this fits in as it should somewhere with the dates of point A. It is all falsehood and lying divinations of apostasy.

C. In the same book: on page 244 with lying deceit say, The Sixth Trumpet blown July 18 ? 25 Ontario International Assembly 1927.

This all contravenes points A. and B.

D. With further incredible lying and gross wording of ambiguity in same book on page 239 indicate Sixth Trumpet blown Post War Year, 1919.

This is of course the end result of tyring to fix up a mess of lies.

Jehovah God cannot tell a lie, and has told us how to recognise false prophets like the evil slave class of Jehovah?s Witnesses.

E. The book, ?Then is Finished The Mystery of God? was published in 1969. Why so long in announcing what in the first instance should have been prophecy or revealed, (and will and is going to be) this is all backwards prophecy and all base lying and can be proven so by the Societies own yardstick.

It took 55 years after these events to revamp it and tell everyone properly in

detail of these rearranged dates; even a false prophet should have more sense than to make such false claims

F. Jehovah God cannot tell a lie and his works are perfect, I ask again where is the prophecy for these events? But this is only a tip of the apostasy.

The Divine Purpose Book says on page 239

Sixth Trumpet blown 1918. Completely different to all dates mentioned.

G. Divine Purpose Book. Page 79.

May 7 th 1918 on that day the 42 months ended?, (that means of course it should of started Dec.1914).

Also the 1260 days began in the first half of the month of Nov. 1918 and now 3 ½ years later it was being killed.

(That brings us to May 1921 but not mentioned).

Will the Witnesses believe anything the evil slave tells them? Apparently so, read on.

H. For the same period of time in the Watchtower of July 1 st , 1983 it says, arrested May 8 th 1918 released March 25 th , 1919, they have got to a point where not even the time of 1260 days fits the period designated. Jehovah did say (DAYS) but the Society confuses their sleeping babes; in one book this is explained in a failed attempt by using Gregorian and Jewish calendars but a day is a day.

Every one of the dates so far all pertaining to the same period are all different.

I. Far, far worse is still to be revealed about the man of lawlessness the apostasy being revealed.

All this lying of Sixth Trumpet comes after the Seventh Trumpet! But note ?Then is Finished The Mystery of God? book also says Fifth Trumpet (Locust attack) Spring

1926 May 25 ? 31.

So here we have the Sixth Trumpet before the Fifth and in actual fact the Seventh Trumpet preceded all others, it was even blown according to them before the seals

J. The evil slave class hand out little bits of misleading food to their stricken sheep.

Food full of holes, Jehovah say?s ring shaped loaves on a rod, a rod of subjection to

credulity and adherence to an adulterous nation.

- 31 -

How does Jehovah at Ezekiel 5: say he will bring you to ruin. You his people who disobey and are bringing reproach upon his name, they emulate all that which their forefathers carried out. They too should recognise the signs but turn truth aside and trample it to the earth.

Then is Finished The Mystery of God book states Sixth Trumpet the Second Woe blown 1927 contrary to all what has already been written even in the same book.

K. The third woe Seventh Trumpet happened they claim same book in 1914, took place in 1918 some of it has not yet happened and some was fulfilled in 1928 and they did not realize it and later publish it until 1969.

L. Then is Finished The Mystery of God page 292 Quote:

?In the year 1928c.e. the beginning was made not of the marvellous things announced, but at the world wide announcement of such things?.

Can anyone of integrity and straightforward speaking with love of truth refute that this is all; ambiguity? For he (Satan) will be mighty by means of a little nation and mighty in understanding ambiguous sayings; Daniel

M. Perhaps we can ask;

What publication, where or when were the marvellous things announced in the first instance?

N. If they are telling the truth why, why are they so confused? So many different dates

even up to today why?

O. The book produced; in 1920 called The Finished Mystery was so wrong and

completely in opposition to any dates I have quoted it had to be withdrawn.

Written by their most esteemed anointed. Quote: ?But alas too soon? it was called (unsatisfactory).

P. The claim that Jesus Christ had taken up Kingly power in 1918 and the anointed had been resurrected rather does seem a grim piece of news; after all they are receiving angelic guidance from this heavenly organization and all these mistakes.

Q. The most amazing thing is this; having withdrawn and stated the ?Finishes Mystery? book was wrong how can the Society in ?Then is Finished The Mystery of God? on page 258 use this book to quote from and substantiate false claims with. One quote reads; ?The Finished Mystery with all its bitter prophecies for rebellious mankind?.

R. Why use a book already proclaimed as incorrect, wrong? And what are the bitter prophecies?

I can tell you, the prophecies, were so blatantly wrong, even they had to concede

defeat with it. And withdraw it.

S. They have the world wide manipulations of Satan with all it?s political worldly deeds

to fit into their revelations, 1914 being a time to completely deceive them with satanic world war, Satan had to cause something to vaguely fit.

T. Then is Finished the Mystery of God book on page 270 reads; March 26 th 1918 end

of foretold 1260 days Rev:11: 3. This is Second Woe Sixth Trumpet. How can this be if it already claimed Sixth Trumpet blown 1927?

U. Watchtower page 30 of May 1 st 1983 Note: The opening of

The seven seals leads to sounding of seven trumpets.( this is contrary to their actual other revelations, to what they have previously stated).All would appear in order, (Appear) but the explanation along side is so vague to their actual backwards prophecies it is laughable that any men could be such base liars.

A simple question: how come the Society of anointed evil slave class had the Seventh blown before the Seals were broken, a seal is a seal for a purpose.

- 32 -

V. Then is Finished The Mystery of God. Page 264. ?I will cause my two witnesses to prophecy 1260 days dressed in sackcloth?.

?This has been explained to designated the period from the first half of November

1914 down to May 1918?.

1. This of course, as is the same with all the dates and times I have noted, all different each time.

2. During this period can anyone, anywhere in the world, on earth or in heaven or a lying Jehovah?s Witness please tell someone if not me, what prophecies took place during this period in harmony with the word of Jehovah God?

(Remember what a prophecy is; for it is not lying divination revelation of backwards

fitting up past gone events).

Note ironically for the evil slave class not even one of these exist for this time period.

W. The point quotation part (V) is about the Sixth Trumpet: How can this be from

1914?1918,

They claim 4 th Trumpet blown 1925

3 rd Trumpet blown 1924

2 nd Trumpet blown 1923

1 st Trumpet blown obscured with ambiguity.

And all out of sequence with 5 th : 6 th : 7 th : Trumpets. 7 th Trumpet has partly happened 3 times and some of it is to come.

X. These great portents of backwards apostasy and lying are the wrong food at

The wrong time, Ezekel 7: 14 ? 15 Jehovah tells us what trumpet they have blown.

?They have blown the trumpet and there has been a preparing of everybody, but

there is no one going to the battle, because my hot feeling is against all its crowd. 15. The sword is outside, and the pestilence and the famine are inside. Whoever is in the field, by the sword he will die, and whoever are in the city, famine and pestilence themselves will devour them?.

Y. Could the trumpets be blown before a seal is broken?

Let Jehovah God?s word in the Bible give us the answer: ?The opening of the seven

seals (LEADS TO) the sounding of the seven trumpets, woe, woe, woe, because of the rest of the (LAST 3) trumpet blasts?.

Rev: 9: 12 say?s ?The one woe is past? ?Look two more woes are coming? etc;

Jehovah?s words confirm they are in order, he never said the seals lead to six of the remaining trumpets did he? Neither did he indicate in any way when referring to the (last 3 trumpet blasts) one had been already blown. Whilst I am only mentioning dates and times and figures I have not mentioned the detail to these events of course the falsely proclaimed or supposed happenings.

Can anyone on earth remember these supposed happenings why, if you ask a Jehovah?s Witness about some of the trumpets and most dramatically detailed parts of revelation they know absolutely nothing. How strange and completely out of character with all honest hearted people who know Jehovah God the author of the Bible?s words means what he say?s, and we will know it and never forget it as it happens.

The wrath of God, thunders, lightning?s, earthquakes, why in the first woe; Rev: 11: 12 ? 13 why no one can remember it, these great events, earth shattering which everyone will know about and remember.

- 33 -

And they heard a loud voice out of heaven say to them: ?Come on up here?. And they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies beheld them. 13. And in that hour a great earthquake occurred, and a tenth of the city fell; and seven thousand persons were killed by the earthquake, and the rest became frightened and gave glory to the God of heaven.

The evil slave class the self professed anointed of Jehovah?s Witnesses have made a terrible mixed up attempt at trying to explain away the mess of lies surrounding the Seventh Trumpet.

Look though what Jehovah God has said at Isaiah 5: 18 ? 23.

Woe to those drawing error with ropes of untruth, and as with wagon cords sin; 19. those who are saying: Let his work hasten; do let it come quickly, in order that we may see it; and let the council of the Holy One of Israel draw near and come, that we may know it!? 20. Woe to those who are saying that good is bad and bad is good, those who are putting darkness for light and light for darkness, those who are putting bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! 21. Woe to those wise in their own eyes and discreet even in front of their own faces! 22. Woe to those who are mighty in drinking wine, and to the men with vital energy for mixing intoxicating liquor, 23. those who are pronouncing the wicked one righteous in consideration of a bribe, and who take away even the righteousness of the righteous one from him!

Ropes of untruth indeed, take a look.

They say, The Mystery of God, is about the Seventh Trumpet they call then sacred secrets, but there is no sacred secret about the Seventh Trumpet.

But what they have already published with their ropes of untruth they have to fix up, make it fit so it is vaguely covered with ambiguity.

The apostate shepherds support theocrasy of a lie, the mystery of God rev: 10: 7 is all about and in the second woe (not the third).

The second woe the sixth trumpet tells us quite clearly the mystery is in the little scroll of which at the sixth trumpet must be eaten down and prophesied about, this is done according to Jehovah God before the seventh trumpet of course and nothing to do with the seventh trumpet.

In the days of the sounding of the seventh trumpet when all things are brought to a finish the mystery (Oxford Dictionary; obscurity, beyond human intelligence) then all who have truthfully come to an accurate knowledge of truth will prophecy again.

Good news of something better for all mankind but a woe indeed for people carrying on a lie and acting rebellious, untruthful cowards who twist the scriptures in order to mislead for not one Witness even if they were clever enough to unravel and decipher the apostasy of backwards lying would ask a simple question.

Why has no one asked? Why indeed; or how indeed; could it be possible for the workings or a supposed part of the seventh trumpet to of happened in 1914?

Because in the ?days of the sounding of the seventh trumpet? the sixth trumpet was taking place or part of it, where does this fit prior to 1914?

The angel of the King taking control of the Witnesses (Abaddon) to be found in the temple of the true God: Daniel 12: 10. Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and it will be refined. And the wicked ones will certainly act wickedly, and no wicked ones at all will understand; but the ones having insight will understand.]

- 34 -

Daniel 8: 23 ? 25.

?And in the final part of their Kingdom, as the transgressors act to completion, there will stand up a King fierce in countenance and understanding ambiguous sayings. 24. And his power must become mighty, but not by his own power. And in a wonderful way he will cause ruin, and he will certainly prove successful and do effectively. And he will actually bring mighty ones to ruin, also the people made up of the holy ones. 25. And according to his insight he will certainly cause deception to succeed in his hand. And in his heart he will put on great airs, and during a freedom from care he will bring many to ruin. And against the Prince of princes he will stand up, but it will be without hand that he will be broken?.

Woe to the pregnant woman do not let your flight be in wintertime for the disciplining of Jehovah is for a witness to the nations round about as he deals with his people firstly.

Impotent in death the Witnesses are even right now and a calamity must awaken them.

Isaiah 26: 16 ? 21.

?O Jehovah, during distress they have turned their attention to you; they have poured out a whisper (of prayer) when they had your disciplining. 17. Just as a pregnant woman draws near to giving birth, has labour pains, cries out in her birth pangs, so we have become because of you, O Jehovah. 18. We have become pregnant, we have had labour pains; as it were, we have given birth to wind. No real salvation do we accomplish as regards the land, and no inhabitants for the productive land proceed to fall (in birth). 19. ? Your dead ones will live. A corpse of mine? ? they will rise up. Awake and cry out joyfully, you residents in the dust! For your dew is as the dew of mallows, and the earth itself will let even those impotent in death drop (in birth). 20. ?Go, my people, enter into your interior rooms, and shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for but a moment until the denunciation passes over. 21. For, look! Jehovah is coming forth from his place to call to account the error of the inhabitant of the land against him, and the land will certainly expose her bloodshed and will no longer cover over her killed ones?. Do you have an answer for all these great portents in advance, the wrong food at the wrong time? And all this has nothing to do with what the uproar in the temple is about: For Jehovah say?s

?And I will put the carcasses of the sons of Israel before their dungy idols?.

What is the day of Jehovah to be like; Darkness ? Distress ? Gloom ? a little light but not day! 2300 evenings and mornings, the sun will not shine and the moon will not give off it?s light and the starts will fall from heaven.

Take out the apostasy of your luxuriant tree, Matthew 24: 46 does not really say: ?proper time? gird yourselves with truth not armour with pieces missing, learn to make a defence of truth as Jehovah warns you, use Jehovah?s scriptures.

?To give to them the food (in) appointed time?

Appointed time 1260 days

Time, times and half a time

3 ½ days.

When does the 1260 days start? ?My two witnesses dressed in sackcloth?.

?And they have girded on sackcloth and shuddering has covered them; and on all their faces there is shame and on all the heads there is baldness?. ( A calamity, calamity, it must awaken them ). A bitter scroll to swallow, Witness again ! As objects of hatred to all the nations ! Found naked !and how will the people of the nations react to them ? The inspection is on his people firstly, and then an hour of test on all people, how will they judge these witnesses.

- 35 -

The disgusting thing causing desolation to be put in place, a time to flee before winter time, do you have the wormwood star in your temple now that has fallen from heaven?

Your great portents in advance of backwards revelations of lies and apostasy causing your error you cannot truthfully answer, explain or gird yourselves with.

What will the uproar in your temple mean to you?

All devious, blind and unrighteous acts to avoid Jehovah?s hail will be exposed, you are proving to be the shepherds like rocks hidden below water, trees in autumn time, before the winter time arrives, fruitless, now having died twice, for the second death is final and you are proving to choose this course, I do no judge you for that is blasphemy, only is there one judge in the heavens, and may he only rebuke you but I know with truthfulness your judgement is to return upon you, I fear for you all as drunk shepherds, muddled headed staying up well into this night of yours, no form of unrighteousness originates from Jehovah.

Isaiah 42: 18 ? 25.

?Hear, you deaf ones; and look forth to see, you blind ones. 19. Who is blind, if not my servant, and who is deaf as may messenger whom I send? Who is blind as the one rewarded, or blind as the servant of Jehovah? 20. It was a case of seeing many things, but you did not keep watching. It was a case of opening the ears, but you did not keep listening. 21. Jehovah himself for the sake of his righteousness has taken a delight in that he should magnify the law and make it majestic. 22. But it is a people plundered and pillaged, all of them being trapped in the holes, and in the houses of detention they have been kept hidden. They have come to be for plunder without a deliverer, for pillage without anyone to say: ?Bring back!? 23. Who among you people will give ear to this? Who will pay attention and listen for later times? 24. Who has given Jacob for mere pillage, and Israel to the plunderers? Is it not Jehovah, the one against whom we have sinned, and in whose ways they did not want to walk and whose law they did not listen? 25. So He kept pouring out upon him rage, his anger, and the strength of war. And it kept consuming him all around, but he took no note; and it kept blazing up against him, but he would lay nothing to heart?.

Isaiah 66: 15 ? 16.

?For here Jehovah himself comes as a very fire, and his chariots are like a storm wind, in order to pay back his anger with sheer rage and his rebuke with flames of fire, 16. For as a fire Jehovah himself will for a fact take up the controversy, yes, with his sword, against all flesh; and the slain of Jehovah will certainly become many?.

Who really is Jehovah God dealing with? Isaiah 66: 6 ? 9.

?There is a sound of uproar out of the city, a sound out of the temple! It is the sound of Jehovah repaying what is deserved to his enemies. 7. Before she began to come unto labour pains she gave birth. Before birth pangs could come to her, she even gave deliverance to a male child. 8. Who has heard of a thing like this? Who has seen things like these? Will a land be brought forth with labour pains in one day? Or will a nation be born at one time? For Zion has come into labour pains as well as given birth to her sons. 9. ?As for me, shall I cause the breaking through and not cause the giving birth?? say?s Jehovah. ?Or am I causing a giving birth and do I actually cause a shutting up?? your God has said?.

The evil slave class of Jehovah?s Witnesses have answered presumptuously,

A. They claim their nation is born

B. They claim they are in the right condition.

But we the excluded wait in expectation and happy we will be when we arrive at

the1335 days as Jehovah says;

- 36 -

Isaiah 66: 5.

?Hear the word of Jehovah, you men who are trembling at his word: ?Your brothers that are hating you, that are excluding you by reason of my name, said ?May Jehovah be glorified!? He must also appear with rejoicing on your part, and they are the ones that will be put to shame?.

I am excluded for trembling at the word of Jehovah and asking for a cup of life giving water (truth) and for hating the evil, apostate, sick words of the Watchtower whose evil slave class are not afflicted and definitely not contrite.

I am excluded I am an alien, just as it was told (as they did it to me so they will do it to you).

I may tent in the wilderness for a while but only to be carried on the flank of Jehovah.

As Jehovah say?s: Isaiah 54: 1 ? 6.

?Cry out joyfully, you barren woman that did not give birth! Become cheerful with a joyful outcry and cry shrilly, you that had no childbirth pains, for the sons of the desolated one are more numerous than the sons of the woman with a husbandly owner,? Jehovah has said. 2. ?Make the place of you tent more spacious. And let then stretch out the tent cloths of your grand tabernacle. Do not hold back. Lengthen out your tent cords, and make those tent pins of yours strong. 3. For to the right and to the left you will break forth, and your own offspring will take possession even of nations, and they will inhabit even the desolated cities. 4. Do not be afraid, for you will not be put to shame; and do not feel humiliated, for you will not be disappointed. For you will forget even the shame of your time of youth, and the reproach of your continuous widowhood you will remember no more?. 5. ?For your Grand Maker is your husbandly owner, Jehovah of armies being his name; and the Holy One of Israel your Repurchaser. The God of the whole earth he will be called. 6. For Jehovah called you as if you were a wife left entirely and hurt in spirit, and as a wife of the time of youth who was then rejected,? your God has said.

Isaiah 10: 20 ? 23.

And it will certainly occur in that day that those remaining over of Israel and those who have escaped of the house of Jacob will never again support themselves upon the one striking them, and they will certainly support themselves upon Jehovah, the Holy One of Israel, in trueness. 21. A mere remnant will return the remnant of Jacob, to the Mighty God. 22. For although your people, O Israel, would prove to be like the grains of sand of the sea, a mere remnant among them will return. An extermination decided upon will be flooding through in righteous, 23. because an exterminating and a strict decision the Sovereign Lord, Jehovah of armies, will be executing in the midst of the whole land.

Isaiah 8: 9 ? 17.

Be injurious, O you peoples, and be shattered to pieces; and give ear, all you in distant parts of the earth! Gird yourselves, and be shattered to pieces! 10. Plan out a scheme, and it will be broken up! Speak any word, and it will not stand, for God is with us! 11. For this is what Jehovah has said to me with strongness of the hand, that he may make me turn aside from walking in the way of this people, saying: 12. ?You men must not say, ?A Conspiracy! ? respecting all that of which this people keep saying, ?A conspiracy!? and the object of their fear you men must not fear, nor must you tremble at it. 13. Jehovah of armies ? he is the One whom you should treat as holy, and he should be the object of your fear, and he should be the One causing you to tremble?. 14. And he must become as a sacred place; but as a stone to strike against and as a rock over which to stumble to both the houses of Israel, as a trap and as a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 15. And many among them will be certain to stumble and to fall and be broken, and to be snared and caught. 16. Wrap up the attestation, put a seal about the law among my disciples! 17. And I will keep in expectation of Jehovah, who is concealing his face from the house of Jacob, and I will hope in him.

- 37 -

Isaiah 47: 8 ? 11.

And now hear this, you pleasure-given woman, the one sitting in security, the one saying in her heart: ?I am, and there is nobody else. I shall not sit as a widow, and I shall not know the loss of children?. 9. But to you these two things will come suddenly, in one day: loss of children and widowhood. In their complete measure they must come upon you, for the abundance of your sorceries, for the full might of your spells-exceedingly. 10. And you kept trusting in your badness. You have said: ?There is no one seeing me?. Your wisdom and your knowledge- this is what has led you away; and you keep saying in your heart: ?I am, and there is nobody else?. 11. And upon you calamity must come; you will know no charming against it. And upon you adversity will fall; you will not be able to advert it. And upon you there will suddenly come a ruin that you are not accustomed to know.

O how numerous the scriptures are that the evil slave class do not like to look at or discuss, never coming to accurate knowledge.

Ezekiel 34: 15 ? 16.

? ? ?I myself shall feed my sheep, and I myself shall make them lie down,? is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. 16. ?The lost one I shall search for, and the dispersed one I shall bring back, and the broken one I shall bandage and the ailing one I shall strengthen, but the fat one and the strong one I shall annihilate. I shall feed that one with judgement?.

Ezekiel 33: 1 ? 5.

And the word of Jehovah proceeded to occur to me, saying: 2. ?Son of man, speak to the sons of your people, and you must say to them,? ?As regards a land, in case I bring upon it a sword and the people of the land, one and all, actually take a man and set him as their watchman, 3. and he really sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the horn and warns the people, 4. and the hearer actually hears the sound of the horn but he takes no warning at all, and a sword comes and takes him away, his own blood will come to be upon his own head. 5. The sound of the horn he heard, but he took no warning. His own blood will come to be upon his own self. And had he himself taken warning, his own soul would have escaped.

Amos 3: 13 ? 14.

??Hear and give witness in the house of Jacob.? Is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, The God of the armies. 14. ?For, in the day of my holding an accounting for the revolts of Israel against him, I will also hold an accounting against the altars of Bethel and the horns of the altar will certainly be cut off and must fall to the earth.

Amos 3: 1 ? 2.

?Hear this word that Jehovah has spoken concerning you, O sons of Israel, concerning the whole family that I brought up out of the land of Egypt, saying, 2. ?You people only have I known out of all the families of the ground. That is why I shall hold an accounting against you for all your errors.

Amos 1: 13.

?This is what Jehovah has said, ??On account of three revolts of the sons of Ammon, and on account of four, I shall not turn it back, on account of their slitting open the pregnant woman of Gilead, for the purpose of widening out their own territory.

Four times! Yes an yet the fourth is a final finish of a different purpose which the Witnesses of today have no cognisance of in their deep sleep, but the King of Jacob will have good news of something better all his words will be fulfilled and everyone will understand.

?Slitting open the pregnant woman spiritually means, death; slitting open in order to make all their false prophecies come true in their designated times, the result is disaster for them.

- 38 -

Slitting open the pregnant woman in order to bring about a false birth of false backwards fitting up of Satanic past worldly deeds, premature great portents in advance by an evil slave class misleading the many.

The prophecies of Matthew 24: regarding the spiritual warnings and indications of his people (the pregnant woman) ends with verse 28; ?Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together?.

The carcass, the leftovers of which the unspiritual bald headed eagles will remain with to pick over.

The lion by appointment of Jehovah met his prey, and the worms after devouring the flesh have changed to flies and Jehovah has whistled for them, we are weak and unworthy, all of us but the hand of Jehovah is still out stretched, take heed and flee.

The waters of life are free; let no man put you under compulsion to buy it from him.

Your loving brother Peter,

A Jehovah?s Witness of the tribe of Jacob.

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

wtf is your problem?

• Azalo
    Azalo

go turn yourself in to the elders for reading apostate web sites troll

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Ok now Raymond if they really are Gods people then surely the leaders of the so called "Gods People" will act in a resonable manor in all things. One does not have to be perfect to be reasonable, pointedly towards the child abuse issue, they make Jehovah him self look like an abuser by their stupid two witness rule which is not resonable at all.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Someone who likes FRED ASTAIRE can't be all bad!

But that post was way too long.

Could you summarize (in just a couple of three sentences) the gist of the controversy, and what exactly is the warning? I couldn't read all the post so I didn't really find out.

And what do you mean by you're a Jehovah's Witness? In what sense?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

So what's your point?

Oh... you might find it much easier to talk with your head out of your ass.

Do you seriously think someone is going to sit there and read all of that?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Peter,

I'm not going through the trouble of reading everything your wrote...Geesh...what a load of hooey. My first recommendation, don't post while smoking weed.

Secondly, if you'd like to have a sane discussion over any of the issues you brought up, let me know...we can do it one at a time.

Finally...if you're posts are a mile long, almost no one will read them, especially from a newbie and obvious troll. Only those who really have something to say, like AMAZING, will have a post that long read...his are read because they're interesting....give it a shot...short and interesting...then we can chat.

Yeru

• gumby
    gumby

My how people minds can take them to lands we will never visit. How a person can see the dubs as those going to be corrected by jehovah........and still believe everything they taught/teach, is beyond me. They have gone beyond their own leader. They are the Paul of the bible.......only clueless.

People are just like a dog. You get two boxers and one is nuts and the other is normal. At least you can give the odd one away. It will ALWAYS be odd no matter how much you tell it and try to teach it. So are people. You could show this guy picks of russell breeding big.......and he'd still think Jehovah picked him to get the ball rolling.

It does make for someone to pick on since JCannon don't show up much

Gumby

• Poztate
    Poztate

GEEEEEZ Could you not just post in one paragraph.You give me a head ache just looking at this.

• dustyb
    dustyb

sorry, i don't like to read THAT much. especially when its garbage. you actually sound kinda like that guy Brown(something or another). well shiz, those guys are funny. btw, nobody likes to read, thats why there is a Faithful and Discreet Slave, so they can speak what's on their minds thru the elders, heheehehehe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit