The Controversey / Warning To Babtised Witnesses.

by PeterOfJacob 28 Replies latest jw friends

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
  • avengers
  • BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Oooooooopppppppssssssss, sorry about previous post, don't know what happened.

Anyhow, I think the person who posted this thread exhibits sexual frustration/fantasy.....................

Then all those virgins rose and put their lamps in order. 8. The foolish said to the discreet, ?Give us some of your oil,

LMAO.............................

and if I had wanted to be preached too and battered with scriptures I would have gone to my local KH.

Poster, go to the elders and tell them you need help because you've been on apostate site. DARE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Go and do your research about your religion first.

Cheers, Bliss

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Could this person be the much heralded and long awaited love-child of JCanon and Scholar?

cheeses - of-the-always-on-the-lookout-for-a-new-messiah-class.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Say again, PofJ?

Speak up, we can't hear you.

(Use a bigger, bolder font next time)

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    I had wanted to be preached too and battered with scriptures I would have gone to my local KH.

I'm with BLISSISIGNORANCE on this ... You can't seriously expect me to sit and read all that jibberish ...!!! Isn't there a scripture somewhere that says there is sooooo much to read ... yet sooooo little that is really worthwhile reading ...? Your post is a perfect example of worthless reading...

You might wanna go tell an elder about your little "posting-on-a-'postate site" indiscretion ...

ESTEE

• codeblue
    codeblue

Could you please sum up your "point" into one SMALL paragraph?

When one becomes too "wordy" they loose all interest from the person they want to communicate with. (Didn't you learn that from being in the Kingdom Ministry School?)

Codeblue

• bigboi
    bigboi

I think someone needs to tell this guy that post formatting tools are your friends.

Lordhavmercy!

• Soledad
    Soledad

OH COME ON!!! You expect anyone to read through that crap? get an effin grip buddy!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit