Are we living in the LAST DAYS?

by Fisherman 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Cofty: No

I second that. There you go, at the mouth of two witnesses and all that.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Are we living in the last days?

Yup!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Vanderhoven7: Are we living in the last days?
    Yup

Followers of Christ have believed that ever since the man himself promised that some living would not see death before the end came.

Jesus was proved wrong, another false prophet.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Ha ha we have been in the last days for 2,000 years what a joke! The 1,000 false predictions should tell you that Christians are totally lost and delusional. Life is hard God is not going to fix it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I suppose the 'last days' is more of a Christian Biblical belief. I can't recall what other faiths think. TBH, I'm not that bothered.

I notice that each generation has been feeling they are in 'the last days'.

What is certain is that we'll die (and there is great debate around what happens then)....oh, that and taxes.

There are some Christian faiths that believe there will be a Rapture, so possibly not die. Not all Christians believe that as such, though.

Get 100 theologians and they won't all agree on subjects.

Time will tell. It'd just be my luck that I won't get Raptured, I'd just get a rupture.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

THE LAST SAYS will indeed take place - some four billion years from now, when the sun finally runs out of nuclear fuel.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The Last Days in all the Bible predictions were supposed to have happened shortly after the time of Writing, those predictions ALL failed !

We cannot expect other features of failed prophecies to be fulfilled now or later.

• jhine
    jhine

Lastmanstanding why does it have to be about America. ?

We don't know when the last days will be only The Father knows .

Punky l once quoted the death and taxes thing to someone who replied , seriously

" Oh not really , I've ordered some that didn't turn up "

Jan from Tam.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Jan from Tam - Punky l once quoted the death and taxes thing to someone who replied , seriously
    " Oh not really , I've ordered some that didn't turn up "

Not denigrating LMStanding here, but I have noticed many times that some Americans don't see further than America. Some think America is the only country there is. I wonder if those on Baffin Island or in Stoke Poges think it's all about their location?

• jhine
    jhine

Stoke Poges ? Are you telling me that it actually exists? I thought that it was just myth like El Dorado.

I remember some people thinking that Russia was where Armageddon would begin . Surely we should simply live our lives as if tomorrow was to be our last day and not indulge in idle speculation. The Bible warns against such things .

Jan from Tam.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit