Smelly WATCHTOWERS

by Zoos 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Unfortunately it took me 45 years too!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

😂😂😂 oh Zoo's you made me laugh!!

Sounds like you and I managed to yank that sucker out about the same time.

Difference was, you was born with it, I had it rammed up mine about 7 - don't know what's worse!

• schnell
    schnell
    Born in, baptized at 14, was known for giving good talks and independent research, left the bullshit behind last year at 31 after increasing doubt and climactic disillusionment. I turn 32 on the Ides of March.
  • Zoos
    Zoos
    Integrity mixed with some honest critical thinking.

The rest of us owe you folks a buttload of gratitude.

• Zoos
    Zoos
    Diogenesister: Difference was, you was born with it, I had it rammed up mine about 7 - don't know what's worse!

Zero to 7... don't know that it makes a difference. Child abuse is child abuse.

• Zoos
    Zoos
    Crazyguy: Unfortunately it took me 45 years too!

Curious how you're getting along now. ME? I'm doing okay. It was a rough 5 years... lots of anger. But I'm settling into a nice life now...... mostly.

• Zoos
    Zoos
    Village Idiot: Part of it may have been the fact that I wasn't born in...

I wonder if there are more EX-JW's who came in afterbirth... or born-ins.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

brother Zoos---please--youre not supposed to wipe your bum on a watchtower magazine !!

what will the public think when you try to place it?

use an Awake ! instead.

• Zoos
    Zoos
    stan livedeath: youre not supposed to wipe your bum on a watchtower magazine !!

A paper cut is a paper cut, Stan.

• Zoos
    Zoos
    Village Idiot: I was 14 when I joined so it made a major impact on my life.

I was 14 when I got baptized. I was so emotional over the omni-importance of that event that I wept on my way out of the men's locker room. I think my ex-mother still clings to a picture of me crying as I walked down the lower-level hallway of the MetraPark arena in Billings, Montana... so taken was I by the contract I just sealed with JEHOVAH.

"It made a major impact on my life."

I had hoped my baptism would prevent me from masturbating any more. Four days later I KNEW I would die at Armageddon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit