Personality Tests (similar to Myer-Briggs)

by LittleToe 47 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

co, your career personality type is ENTP

That means that based on the standard measure of personality traits, brainstorming and creating new concepts is one of your strengths. You are an out-of-the-box thinker and come up with great ideas. You are one of those people who absorb seemingly disparate pieces of information and turn them into one brilliant and coherent thought or solution. In other words, you see connections between ideas where others cannot.

Your inquisitive nature has helped you create some big, trendsetting ideas With your excellent communication skills, you seek to make connections with other people and enrich their lives with your innovative thinking. On top of it, you are a wonderful negotiator and can close deals with best of them.

The reason employers and recruiters might be on the lookout for you is that only about 4-6% of the U.S. population shares the unique characteristics of your personality type. Research shows that businesses succeed when employers create a good balance of personality types in the office. And since only 4-6% of the U.S. population shares your type, that means employers are looking for you.

But, to truly show employers what you have to offer, you need to understand a little more about traits that make up your type.

Your personalized Career Personality Report has been generated with the profiling information that many job seekers, career counselors, and recruiters have used for years to help people in your very situation. And it's ready right now!

Sample Report:

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

The ENTP takes his/her energy from the outer world of actions and spoken words. He/she prefers dealing with patterns and possibilities, and making decisions on a logical basis. He/she is adaptable, tending to focus on new ideas and interests as and when they arise, particularly if they involve increasing his/her competence or skill. He/she is an ingenious problem solver, constantly trying new ideas out, and can seem to enjoy a good argument. He/she is interested in instigating change, and operates best in overcoming new difficulties where the solution requires the application of creative effort.

Well ... I really feel in my shoes with this test !!! LOL

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Hmm. As I wrote above I did the "real" Myers-Briggs (more than 150 questions) at work. Result: INTJ

Now I have taken the one you refer to. Result: ISFJ

I am getting a little confused now. I and J seem to be the only constants in my personality. ;-)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFL @ Rem

GermanJW:
    I understand that it's possible to be borderline in some aspects., and there is where any variety is likely to come in. For the most part, though, they appear to change little.
    I'm glad the "real thing" didn't reveal completely reversed results - LOL.

Anyhow it's fun to have a glimpse into folk's major dispositions.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I believe I am an INTJ. I don't understand Tickle's colours, but this is what they came up with:

JGnat, you're a Chosen One!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Chosen One which means you are a Golden / Seeker Your primary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics.

That means you're warm, giving, knowing, and patient. Chances are you're not afraid to actively pursue your goals and dreams. As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional health by being filled with positive feelings and energy.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you'd be a great person in an emergency? Or that you always return phone calls? How could we have divined that you're no fair-weather friend?

...not that I am going to argue!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

lisa, your career personality type is ISFJ

That means that based on the standard measure of personality traits, you are a strong team player and believe the needs of the group come before the individual. You generally care about the people around you, which allows you to provide a personal touch at your workplace. That sense of caring allows you to feel personal accomplishment and acceptance from your co-workers who know they can turn to you for help. You are generous with your time and spirit and look to make the present moment better for everyone.

Your emotional strength combined with a pragmatic approach to work makes you a strong asset. You don't like juggling multiple projects at once and would rather get one project off your desk at a time. Because of your internal value system, you don't need false flattery from others. You have a strong work ethic and inspire others by your example. Because of this, you are a strong leader on any team. To you, your work speaks for itself.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

The site must be back "up"....Blondie and Wednesday, I'm ISFJ, too! Now we're triplets! ooops...LisaBObeesa, too...that means we're quadruplets! LOL!

Frannie B

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Sorry for those who may be annoyed with someone digging in ancient history...

I have taken the Meyer's -Briggs 3 times over the course of a few weeks. I am an INFJ, my F is closely balanced with T.

I am an extreme Introvert.

I have always been highly Intuitive.

Feeling vs Thinking.

Judging.

So, these lables have specific meaning as far as Meyers and Briggs were concerned when they created the test. Basically it helps a person understand how they think, process information, relate to others, relate to themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit