Liquor/Mixed Drink survey

by dustyb 45 Replies latest jw friends

• fairy
    fairy

Hey reboot..........ZOMBIE is my absolute favourite drink as well!!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hmm...well, you'd think I'd know a thing or two with regards to drinks: I do.

But oddly enough, I like some pretty simplistic drinks: Rye & Ginger (good rye, Canadian rye).

I like vodka mix drinks too, but the Bloody Caesar is pretty awesome.

I like making interesting martinis.

There's one I love: one ounce Baileys; one ounce Frangelico; one ounce Malibu rum, with a splash of 7-Up. Shake with ice, and pour into a martini glass. It's awesome!

Mmm!

• Purple
    Purple

Hheheh at the moment I am mixing lime snapps with lemonaide. Its got 21.5% acholhosk hic and I am feeling light meadid and fissed and I have had half a glass fukl. Heheh not stping at that though gunna have a few more before I goes off to nite nite land

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Awe yes, the refreshment of the gods.

• I love rum and coke with a twist of lime.
    • 2 oz of Vodka (Smirnoff) 6 oz of orange juice, and a splash or 2 of grenidine.
    • I freeze ice cubes filled with a fruit juice, Like grape juice 100 percent jucie add it to a tall glass of orange juice and 2 oz of either vodka and or rum.
    • Love bloody Ceasers, lots of tabasco sause, 2oz. vodka clamato juice, 6oz, then salt pepper and splash of Worshestire a few splashes, 1/2 tsp of hoarse radish and a tall krispy celery stick and a twist of lemon. Oh and do the ceaser rim thing. yummy!!
    • and a Zombie
    • singapore slings
    • And any drink made of fresh juices are my favourites.
    • I mix and try everything including and here is a favourite
    • one tequilla two tequilla three tequilla FLOOR

All my love Orangefatcat..Orange Fat Cat 15 Circle Of Hearts Rum Beer Vodka Whiskey LiqueurNew Year Cheer 2
    Cheers

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Eyegirl and I have come up with a new drink. Forget the Grape Ape, we've got the Shit-brown Monkey

• simplesally
    simplesally

Tequila gimlet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit