Liquor/Mixed Drink survey

by dustyb 45 Replies latest jw friends

• freelife
    freelife

Jagermeister is great and it will f you up quick. i also like Goldschlager for the same reason.

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

UV Blue and lemonade. Sweet and yummy!

Oh, and Vanillacudy mixed with orange juice. Tastes like a popsicle.

~asortafairytale~

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

This month.....gin and tonic with a twist of lime.

Gin...straight out of the freezer with jalapeno stuffed olives

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I like frozen flavored stoli's, bacardi light straight, cognac straight, scotch straight

all of these with a vicodan chaser.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Jack Black rocks

Macallans just as it comes

Black Bush just as it comes

Armagnac when the glow is on

• bisous
    bisous

gin and grapefruit juice, fresh squeezed

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

My favorite mix was the Manhattan I had at the Sioux Falls SD, Raddison. I had a free drink coupon given to me when I checked in and, later in the bar, I asked the girl serving for a Manhattan. Apparently new, or just filling in, she said she didn't know how to mix one. I said, "it's 5 parts Bourbon and 2 parts dry Vermouth with a dash of Bitters, on the rocks." She made a drink with 5 shots of Bourbon and 2 of Vermouth!

I tried again the next night but the real bar tender was on duty and the drink was considerably smaller.

3rd

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

Hook me up with a good old seven & seven and I'm a happy girl.

In collge I was very fond of Absolut Currant and seven.

As for shots, nothing beats a lemondrop-just like a tequila shooter but swap sugar for the salt, lemon for the lime, and a good cold lemon vodka for the tequila. Which, now that I think about it, is nothing like a tequila shooter save the order of the lick, drink, suck...

• Sassy
    Sassy

well as I was telling a few in chat earlier.. when I have a cold my remedy is Orange Juice and a good Canadian Whiskey!

My boyfriend keeps telling me you shouldn't drink when you are sick.. and he shakes his head at me.. but I tell him the Whiskey to kill the germs.. and the OJ for the Vitamin C!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I only started mixing drinks just recently. But my favorites are margaritas (almost any type), rum 'n coke, vodka 'n cranberry juice, etc.

I am drinking 160-proof rum mixed with diet vanilla Coke right now.... yum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit