Liquor/Mixed Drink survey

by dustyb 45 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I like plain old rye & ginger ale, or vodka & orange juice. I like scotch and cognac straight up too.

Walter

• dustyb
    dustyb

if you are a drinkin man you can survive a 4 horseman...but it doesn't feel too good in the morning.....

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

When we were skint at college we needed a drink that would get the results really quickly. We drank what's called a "Dogs Nose". A pint of bitter, sup the top off and put a double gin in it. Geez, 2 of them and your seeing double.

These days we are far more civilized, we drink what we call "Hilda Ogdens" (Coronation Street). It's really a Brandy Alexandra. Brandy, fresh cream and a splash of ameretto. Too decadent!

• greatteacher
    greatteacher

Jack Daniels
    Crown Royal on the rocks

Boilermaker- Beer with whisky
    Irish Car Bomb- Guinness shot of Baileys

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Jagermeister straight!!!!???? My boyfriend loves that, personally, I think it tastes like cough syrup or some other medicine! My newest favorite is black sambucca, straight. Love the taste of licorice............I like a good Iced Tea now and then, also, but, for the most part I like chardonnay wine.

Terri

• Valis
    Valis

Sake Bomb!

one shot glass of sake

one pint glass filled just taller than shot glasswith w/beer, most preferably Kirin

2 chopsticks

place chopsticks on top of glass slightly separated

place shot glass in middle of glass on sticks

bang the table good and yell sake bomb! drink quickly......

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Xena
    Xena

Dirty Martini

Bloody Mary (XW makes the bEST!)

Drambuie over Rocks for sipping and watching the sun set off the balcony...the smell of a good pipe tobacco wafting in the air *sigh* good times, good times

• Valis
    Valis
    the smell of a good pipe tobacco wafting in the air *

eheh...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I love white russians, kahlua vodka with half and half over ice.

But I just invented a drink last night. Instead of vodka put Orange rum in. It tastes like a creamsicle. It also makes you crazy for luv...

CZAR

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Ok Raymond, for me when I need to relaxe just before a gig I take a shot of Absolut Vodka with a Lemon slice chanced with some ice water umm its so cool. Check it out: http://absolut.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit