2018 Courage Convention video invitation

by Listener 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

The video invitation for the 2018 Convention is just creepy. I thought it was some parody at first as it seems 'dark'.

It begins with a young man being pushed whilst standing at his locker and the voice over says that 'In critical times we need courage more than ever'. Next, comes a clip of a male putting his hand on the shoulder of a female worker, the look she gives him would be enough to give him nightmares for the next year.

There are so many more serious incidences that require real courage. For instance, many of the victims of child abuse within this organization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnHWBta5Ds0

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, it has to be the most culty thing ever.

On the official website, they say proudly that this video was "released and made available freely to all tv networks for them to air at their discretion"

Ha! They say it as if THEY are doing the networks a favour by allowing them the privilege of this piece of propaganda!

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

THE GB HAS LOST THEIR MINDS!

• Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave

This looks like a Scientology video. They're starting to morph into them.

• tiki
    tiki

Yikes....pandering to fear......

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

LMAO stuckinarut, please someone tell me that isn't true about their tv dreams. Idiots.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol wooooow! Weird. Weird weird weird! And how in the world would this qualify as a “public service announcment”? Im not saying it dosent, mind you, but who benefits from this?? God its so..... icky. Just plain weird and icky.

Also did you catch where that regional was being held...? Not in a rented statium. It looked like an assembly hall. And it wasnt very many people. It looked like a circuit assembly. I imagine that was for production purposes but why send the message of “small” when they are inviting people? Why not make it look big and impressive? Im so glad not to be associated with this crap.

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

Haha so before the sister could at least give an awkward smile and respectfully decline if some guy flirted with her, but now it's the "dude what the hell you flirting with me for don't you know I'm a cult member!" face.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Wow, pathetic. I guess the being bumped in the hallway is supposed to be about bullying - which is a current topic - but it wasn't even as if the guys going past said curse words or even gave him a stare down.

And so now witnesses are going to feel extreme when a person bumps into them. I think they are encouraging witnesses to feel every incident is all about them and their religion. And in the past, they would have shown mourners at the grave sobbing while a witnesses patted them on the back and gave them a track but now it was the least shown part (and he wasn't even crying)

Just wait for the assembly parts - Sister Cleaner: I was vacuuming the floor like I always do on this job, and the Home owner touched my vacuum! But I was courageous and told him to take his hands OFF! - Wild clapping from audience - Thank You Sister Cleaner for showing us true courage in this time of The End!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I hope people have the courage to stay away from lying corrupt religious charlatans known as the Watchtower Corporation and its devout brainwashed followers the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Unfortunately the WTS exploits people's ignorance of what the bible really says about preaching Jesus's Gospel among the many false doctrines of the JWS religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit