Hello

by Octavia 54 Replies latest jw friends

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Hello Octavia,

Welcome to the board.

I am confused, could you please clarify?

. I'm his girlfriend. We deserved to be disfellowshipped... if you know what I mean. So, here we are feeling sorry for ourselves. Make us feel better?

I thought Puternut was Disfellowshipped for turning in another elder on child abuse charges?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Welcome Octavia !!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat
    welcome Octavia what a lovely name

Custom Smiley It is so nice to see so many newbies on the board.

I can't believe it. With so many new ones coming into the forum, I just love it.

Cupid 2

puternut aren't you the sly one?
    Custom Smiley Cupid 2

Well this big fat cat hopes you have a great life together, I am such a mush when it comes to love. Sparkling Love Heart

Love Orangefatcat.Orange Fat Cat 15 Circle Of Hearts

• shera
    shera

Hello and welcome! *hugs*

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

WELCOME

• Puternut
    Puternut

LOL,

It looks like Octavia is leaving out some vital details. After my involvement with the child abuse case, my faith and hope's were dashed. I just couldn't follow direction from the WT. My trust in the organization was gone. Depression set in and, plus found out that my now wife (now ex), was doing things behind my back, that I will not mention here. We seperated twice and we setting things in motion for divorce. I was left with my two daughters and was lost with no belief in any system anymore. Octavia and I found each other, before the Society felt is was time. But I had no more hope's in the WT anymore anyway and didn't care.....then got promptly df'd

• Satanus
    Satanus

Puter

How did your still jw daughter feel about you seeing another woman while you were still married to their jw mother?

SS

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I'm amazed! So many new people. I can't seem to keep up anymore. Welcome Octavia and everyone else I haven't had a chance to greet.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Puternut

For what did they end up dfing you?

Octavia

So, you were not dfd?

SS

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hello Octavia, and welcome!

I live in Washington too, as you may have guessed from my screen name. Hope to see you and Puternut at an upcoming apostafest!

SNG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit