Hello

by Octavia 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Octavia
    Octavia

Is this Jehovah's Witnesses annonymous? Hi... I'm Octavia, and I'm an ex-Jehovah's Witness.

• Valis
    Valis

Welcome to the forum octavia...*stands up* my name is Valis and I am a recovering XJW...*waiting for my welcome*...*LOL* Enjoy!

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

• bebu
    bebu

Hi Octavia (a really nice name!!) WELCOME

I think you could sort of call this place J-Dub Anonymous... LOL. But, everyone is welcome. The climate leans very, very strongly toward ex-JWs, their spouses/family, friends, etc. Ex, I myself am a non-dub, but have a friend who is in. (So, I guess in my case this is "Dub-Anon"...)

How long have you been an ex? And how did you arrive there?

bebu

• Octavia
    Octavia

Well, the first time I was out, it was for 10 yrs. Then I went back for 3. Now I've been out since April.

• magnolia
    magnolia

Welcome Octavia! This is a great place to be.....I just located this site myself about a week ago now.....you will love it here! Everyone is incredible! Enjoy!

• luna
    luna

*chorus* HI OCTAVIA!

Welcome!

• Octavia
    Octavia

I feel so loved! OK, puternut is telling me to tell you about myself. I'm his girlfriend. We deserved to be disfellowshipped... if you know what I mean. So, here we are feeling sorry for ourselves. Make us feel better?

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

welcome octivia!

went back for more after being out of the bOrg?

Must be a glutton for punishment

Oh, you are friends with puternut?

Yes, you are a glutton for punishment

Welcome to our happy online family,

...where we are kind to the ones we like and tease the ones we really love

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Beautiful Avatar, Octavia! Welcome to JWD! Yup...we're mostly exes an' a few of us live in Texas...

Glad you're here! You'll find lots of supportive, caring, and funny people here on JWD....hope you enjoy! Hope you don't become offended by our "fluff" threads...sometimes we just get bored and wanna exercise our "freedom muscles"....everyone here is SUPER NICE!

Cheers!

Frannie B

• bisous
    bisous

1st of all ... NO ONE "Deserves to be Disfellowshipped"

That's like saying you deserved to be judged...BS

Welcome to this board where you will soon learn how wonderful it is to see things in a new and amazing light...sort of like having cataracts removed! only better.

I'm newish here and have marvelled at the warmth and positive spirit. ((((Octavia))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit