Why I think the J.W. Religion will be around for a long time yet.

by smiddy 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

In ten years I can see most churches accepting gay people and society no longer tolerating bigotry under the cover of "faith". What will the GB do then?

It's the WT, so they'll probably point out how degenerate and immoral the other churches are. They'll also say that this is a sign of the nearness of Armageddon ... sooo soon ... again.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I'm really intrigued how JWs will respond to the whole gay thing. In ten years I can see most churches accepting gay people and society no longer tolerating bigotry under the cover of "faith".

What will the GB do then?.....Slimboyfat

...........Image result for Watchtower logo

.......................... 2036

The WatchTower Has Always Embraced Gay People..

..... WATCHTOWER INVENTED GAY MARRIAGE!..

........,..............Image result for Watchtower JW.org Broadcasting

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    I'm really intrigued how JWs will respond to the whole gay thing. In ten years I can see most churches accepting gay people and society no longer tolerating bigotry under the cover of "faith". What will the GB do then?'
    I'm really intrigued by how others respond to a persons viewpoint opposite as "bigotry". America is losing it's backbone with all this political correctness. And don't think that Islamic extremists don't know it. At the rate they are infiltrating weak countries lets hope in 10 years their form of extreme "bigotry" doesn't eliminate both sides.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    It was racist to say a mixed race couple shouldn't marry. And it's bigoted to say a same sex couple shouldn't marry. I see no moral distinction, and society seems increasingly of the same opinion. The question is how JWs and other extremists will respond.
  • Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever

They will respond against it the same way if they don't next they will want to marry animals. We already know people are having sex with animals. Next thing you know they will want to marry them and will cry bigotry or extremism if someone disagrees.

Sounds sickening doesn't it? But you don't have the right to feel that way. Why? Because we know we live in a world that is moving back the line of demarcation quickly and nothing is out of bounds to them. And we also know that no one is allowed to voice otherwise without being "labeled" a "bigot". Geesh, it's almost like their is an invisible force behind the scenes driving mankind to madness behind the cloak of political correctness.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Are you tight pants Tony in disguise?
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

^^^^ it's like all the Daily Mail opinions are stuffed into one poster, lol ^^^^

We already know people are having sex with animals. Next thing you know they will want to marry them and will cry bigotry or extremism if someone disagrees - but bestiality is illegal, and there are no signs that that will change. It also has nothing to do with homosexuality, because obviously animals cannot give consent, for a start, among other ethical factors.

I know I can be right of centre and I can be annoying, but that post is ridiculous!

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    People thought it "ridiculous" 50 years ago that homosexuals would be getting married and there were no signs it would change. Homosexuality was illegal for years. Now look at it.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Well thank goodness things changed.
  • sparky1
    sparky1

Oh my God! If things deteriorate any further, there will be a MECOPHILE living in every decent neighborhood. Lock your doors......bring the children inside............ARMAGEDDON must be just around the corner!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit