The moon as a possible energy source?

by Big Tex 60 Replies latest social current

• little witch
    little witch

Wowser, what a topic!

I am divided. I feel that capitalism is the best method of government. I hope that this technology is used to mankinds benifit.

I feel that capitalism allows this technology to propel the ability to make this happen. If not, then why have not other systems of government explored this vast fronier?

(answer this before expecting a serious debate).

Why are other governments willing to leave these questions up to 'god'? We go for it. I am sorry that pisses some off, but the fact is that exploration of this magnitude costs money. Choke it up, or deal with the consequences.

I don't feel guilty that some are homeless, helpless, forgotten, hungry, and without energy while Paying for the betterment of mankind. Sorry.

Americans are get to it kind of people and do you know why? Cause we try to allow free thought, contribution, and invention without regard to borders. Free thought follows invention. (not to say there arent problems in our country mind you).

Secularism is not a bad word, and neither is capitalism. If there is a con opinion to capitalism, I would like to hear and debate it. Shall we not proceed with the most powerful means of exploration?

Or shall we remain locked in admiration of the celestaial beings?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit