Wanna take a trip to Wallkill and Bethel?

by Bonnie_Clyde 25 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wanna take a trip to Wallkill and Bethel?

.......Image result for watchtower logo

Image result for vacation word..Image result for Boring

• Dagney
    Dagney

LOL...I received mine also.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I haven't read the brochure, but 5 nights (Saturday - Wednesday) for $1,199 is great at a Marriott unless that requires a double room occupancy (which it likely does).

Without looking at exact prices, I would expect a Marriott in the New York City area to be between 250-350 per night or more depending on the exact location of the hotel.

Rub a Dub

• stirred but not shaken
    stirred but not shaken
    Blondie. Wow, I knew those guys well. Ruben was a real likable guy and a good speaker. Dave entertained many a traveling brother. He could be fun..and knew where the money was. I think I heard that Ruben passed away. Last I heard he was in California. Virgochik, you've been around awhile. Our family sang Forward Go from the roof tops!
  • blondie
    blondie
    I believe that Ruben battled diabetes. As to Forward Go, my family goes back 3 generations, 4 if you count my Bible Student grandparents.
  • OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

my family goes back 3 generations, 4 if you count my Bible Student grandparents.

Sorry Blondie I have to disagree. According to WT that is only one giant overlapping generation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit