Will God punish consenting Adults for having sex?

by fearnotruth22 21 Replies latest jw friends

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

VD, stoning, df, Gehenah. Is God behind this?.

Everything considered, and without causing harm to people, should two consenting adults be able to have sex with each other ?

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

absolutely, my god approves of it.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Is God behind this?

Is god behind it when animals get vd? When a male lion w a pride of females gets defeated by a new lion king, the new male will kill all the old lions progeny, then reimpregnate the lionesses, is god behind that? When a bird tries to steal another bird'e mate, and the present mate chases it away, pecking at it, is god behind that? Was god behind the spanish flu? Was god mad when they started curing vd w antibiotics? Is god happy when people die of aides? Is god behind it when babies are born w hepatitis c?

Things to ponder.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Gretchen:

absolutely, my god approves of it.

So, how you doin?

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    Is God behind this?

Is god behind it when animals get vd? When a male lion w a pride of females gets defeated by a new lion king, the new male will kill all the old lions progeny, then reimpregnate the lionesses, is god behind that? When a bird tries to steal another bird'e mate, and the present mate chases it away, pecking at it, is god behind that? Was god behind the spanish flu? Was god mad when they started curing vd w antibiotics? Is god happy when people die of aides? Is god behind it when babies are born w hepatitis c?

Things to ponder.

Then, of course, there is the black widow spider, who devours her mate when they have finished mating -- all by God's design.

• El blanko
    El blanko

Fornication is outlawed - so therefore, the answer is "yes" - it is punishable, regardless. Some people often assume that what goes unnoticed by others will not harm them. I believe in one world and one connected human psyche. At this level the lawlessness "most likely" is felt and adds to the degrading standards and general malaise.

The other diseases and issues raised are part of the universal fall. When order is restored these issues will be resolved.

We are seperate from the animal kingdom and therefore comparisons between our behaviour and the animal kingdoms behaviour holds no ground IMO as far as moral issues are concerned ....

• dh
    dh

what's immoral about sex?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

El Blanko:
    So when did God create those virii? In readiness for "the fall" or afterwards?

• Satanus
    Satanus
    We are seperate from the animal kingdom and therefore comparisons between our behaviour and the animal kingdoms behaviour holds no ground IMO as far as moral issues are concerned ....

It's true that we are generally on the top of the food chain, but if what you say is true, why do we eat them? Why is our genetic code 94% the same as chimps? Why do we share animal urges w them? Let me list a few:

sex drive
    competition/dominating
    female urge to procreate
    female desire for a nice house
    war on iraq
    hunger for power

SS

• Sargon
    Sargon
    Why is our genetic code 94% the same as chimps? Why do we share animal urges w them? Let me list a few:

sex drive
    competition/dominating
    female urge to procreate
    female desire for a nice house
    war on iraq
    hunger for power

SS,

I didn't realize you were so into chimps!! You should be punished.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit