Sagely advice of a CO

by Vidqun 32 Replies latest social humour

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I think its "blind ignorance" and not,,,"blind obedience" which keeps the $heeple tethered to the Borg

If you heard GG4GB live feed this evening,,his brother who was co-hosting the show coined the expression ""quantum ignorance".

When,,,clearly presented with all the evidence staring at you point-blank in the face and you "willfully" turn a blind eye to it all.

Things like the Australian Royal Commission,,UN NGO,,,607vs587,,whats happening in Pennsylvania on and on...

When presented with such factual evidence and willfully turning a blind eye to it they coined the term '""quantum ignorance".

That was brilliant!!!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Long Haired Girl;

Thanks for the wonderful comments!!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The Irony of "Jehovah's Happy People" !! it is a miserable religion, all joy was wrung out of it decades ago, hence the huge quantity of obviously depressed J.W's, but I think nearly ALL J.W's suffer a hidden depression.

They are told that non J.W's are not happy, a M.S who came to visit me some time after I left actually said to me "But you can't be happy" !! What a Twat, leaving gave me a true, lasting happiness I had NEVER experienced in my life before !

Phizzy, a Happy Humanist Non-theist.

• Biahi
    Biahi

My elderly mom, a life long Jdub, used this phrase to describe her religion. “ Abhorrent, but necessary.” She hates it, but stays in because it’s “da troof.” I cannot fathom living my whole life in misery.

• thisIsNotMe
    thisIsNotMe

This was actually quite clever. He accepted the obvious and offered an explanation. HQ might wait and copy his fresh approach.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

People live their lives in misery sometimes because they are 'captive'

Captive in thought,,,the illusion of what the Borg promises obscures their thinking powers.

The "hope" of a paradise,,resurrected loved ones,,,

These things are what keep the $heeples captive in thought and prevents them from thinking critically

• backstreets
    backstreets

I surveyed some of the up and coming Watchtower Studies and it seems like all we are getting is what Heb. 5:12, 13 calls spiritual milk! Babies who are fed milk for to long get what is called Milk Anemia. It seems we are suffering from Spiritual Milk Anemia.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Seems like more and more of the meetings are anti-apostate.

• LV101
    LV101
    Hard to imagine the fear JWs have of apostates and ex-jw websites. They cannot deal w/reality nor fathom discomfort of giving up fantasies.
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

It is an essential part of having control over the membership. I would not have dreamed of even making eye contact with anyone who was identified as an apostate, much less listening to anything they might have to say. Until I left, the only things I knew about Ray Franz was that he was Fred Franz's nephew, had served in the governing body, and was an apostate. I wouldn't even search for info on him until I knew I wasn't a JW anymore.

It's an effective approach, to terrify people into avoiding those who could damage their faith the most. It shouldn't make sense- if you have the truth, falsehoods aren't something to fear. But irrational fears seem to be the most powerful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit