How Affected By Jehovah’s Witness News Are You At This Point In Your Life?

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i couldnt give a shit about assembly " news"--how many baptised etc ---or anything relating to the bible, god, jesus etc. heard it all before.

i am interested in lawsuits--KH selloffs--downsizing. anything real and solid to prove the cult is decling.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Exactly.

Not to mention that by now, any positive stats given by the WT are pretty iffy, anyway.

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

My wife says I am obsessed with Jehovah’s witness news. I try not to watch YouTube or read evil apostate sites around her(Lol).

As some of the previous posters have stated, we have dedicated our lives to a publishing company. When you realize the big mistake you have made… It’s hard to just walk away and never look back.

Many of my dear friends are still witnesses. They know I am in active, but they still reach out to me on a regular basis.

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

I 'packed my things and left' the borg for my own sanity and freedom, leaving family and friends behind. The borg still looms over my life, because of family and friends in it, and running into people in my new life who I find out are JWs. As long as the borg exists, I'll be affected by it, I hope less and less as the years go by.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit