were there any psychopaths in your congregation?

by badboy 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    She would be out in the field service with a pasion, and tell all the young mothers " Not to carry their baby boys straddling their hips---it excites their private parts"

LMAO!!!

Sounds like a skit from The Family Guy.

Walk faster mama!!! Walk faster!!!!!!!!!

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

As a kid we had a few DF's who would come into the hall once in a while, drug addicts, homeless. Whats ironic is that over the past few years my Father who is still a active witness complains of many newer members entering the org who have lots of mental problems. His answer to this? Its proof of the "last days"! More mentally ill people will join the org, but in the seventies mentally ill folk were "demonized", now there "interersted ones".

• shamus
    shamus

Lots of weirdo's guys and gals! OMG! There were so many freakoids!

This one single "brother" in our hall was totally weird. He scared me. He had an AMC something or other car, older, and he thought that it was a 4X4. True, it did not have a four wheel drive, but it was nothing of a 4X4! It' wasn't AMC... it was something that looked like one...

Anyways, he thought this thing was "the" thing. So he recarpets the interior carpets. Unfortunately, it did not stop there. His carpet ended up on the inside roof, on the dashboard, anywhere where there was upholstery.

And he got this carseat from the autowreckers that was like some cadillac seat,,,, LOL! It was the ugliest thing on the planet, and stunk of glue. He was nuts!

• shamus
    shamus

Blondie,

Really about psychopaths? That is creepy. You can't tell is someone is a true psychopath? That's totally creepy!

• shamus
    shamus
    psy·cho·path
    (click to hear the word) (sk-pth)
    n.
    A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

In regards to abnormal behavior, who knows what kinds of abnormal behaviors would be involved here. Would that include odd behavior in the kingdumb hall?

Am I to understand that psychopath means that they are very very strange persons who commit only violent crimes without remorse, or does that include odd behavior such as some of these examples entail?

I would love to know, folks. Anyone understand me and want to comment? Hellooo... hellooooo.. helollooooo...

No, seriously, I would love to find out the exact definition of this word!

• blondie
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well my father was a psychopath but he wasn't a JW as defined by the DSM-4-R

My mother is Narcissistic and she IS a JW

My step father - delusions of granduer - only studied with the JWs and he left because they weren't good enough for him

My ex- hmmm --some obsessive-compulsive behaviors; some delusions of grandeur; no remorse; and had major control issues (was an elder but had to step down when I left him - now a MS again)

• wednesday
    wednesday

sociopath/psychopath really are fairly common in a lot of religions. Think about all the high profile types that got caught up in sex, lies and video tape. Or fraud. As i said, rapists and child abusers abound in the WTS. They have very little to stop them, and the bible and the WTS to support them. The JW women are trained to be submissive, so they get away with things. I have met a true sociopath, he was charming and admired and fun. He also raped at least 2 women and got away with it. The women were blamed. It is not just the WTS, they hang around religion and money making schemes .

• badwillie
    badwillie

Our old book study conductor in London (a former heavyweght boxer) is doing time in prison right now for raping his wife.

• Loris
    Loris

My DIL She tried a couple of times to kill my son. She got away with it by saying that she was off her meds or the meds were the wrong strength. Finally my son woke up to her bs and left.

I noticed too that the new ones in the cong were more often than not crazy as loons. Someone in our hall made the observation that we must be close to the end because Jehovah was now calling the mentally ill.

Loris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit