More decption in Feb 1 WT

by why144000 49 Replies latest jw friends

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

And I bet today he's still fleecing the other sheep.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Did we ever get confirmation that this is really Vincent Toole and not one of 10,000 other lawyers named Vincent? Okay, fair enough, how many Witnesses named Vincent are lawyers, but still.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I would bet your life Apo, that it is the same Vincent Toole , I was in a congregation in S.E Qld when he was a C.O. and what he says now certainly doesnt enhance my veiw of lawyers .

smiddy

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

VM44:

we see that Vincent Toole has a private practice located on Zouch Rd, Denham Court in NSW. Is that a Watchtower address?

Yes, it is.

http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/offices/australia/

2-4 Zouch Road
    INGLEBURN NSW 2565
    From the lawyer's directory, we get for Vincent Toole,2-4 Zouch Rd.
    Denham Court NSW 2565
    Are these two addresses really for the same place?

Yes. Zouch Road lays on the boundary of the suburbs Ingleburn and Denham Court. Even-numbered properties on Zouch Rd are actually in Denham Court, however an earlier boundary may have previously placed the address in Ingleburn.

http://goo.gl/maps/wIzCW

• cultBgone
    cultBgone
    Bumped as it relates to the current Royal Commission hearings.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Cultbgone...great find.

one word sums up this org..hypocrites!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    JW's the greatest spin doctors in the world. They do this at the assemblies too. Make the story sound so "fairy tale."
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped
    Did anyone ever compare the pics from the magazine to a verified image of O'Toole? I don't see any verification here, though I don't doubt that they'd do such a thing.
  • cultBgone
    cultBgone

ToesUp, the credit goes to Xanthippe who posted the link inside another post.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    I also need verification on this, remember what happens when we believe everything we read ? Goes both ways bro. I have that mag at home I'll dig it up. Don't really like going on the JW.org site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit