The Unveiling

by Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• Confusedandangry
    Confusedandangry

I had two seperate Ex jw friends text me this video yesterday saying I have to watch it and that its such a great interview. I had no idea it was you guys! @stuckinarut2

Great interview. You both come off so sweet and sincere. The world can see we are not mean and spiteful people!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Faces to names

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Love it

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Diogenesistera day agoOh wow @flying high I'm so happy for you that you have your biL back...78! What a brave man! It's just sad it happened under such circumstances😞
    I wish him And his son all the very best.

Very sad about my beloved sister. Thank you. We are happy to have my brother in law out. Now if only my elder brother will wake up.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

I just watched the entire interview. Thanks for sharing all you went through as you both woke up.

Sasha, Do you mind if I send you about a PM about a buddy of mine who almost went through the same thing as you?

I was about to post his experience here publicly (without names of course) in this thread but I thought it might out him out as well. You and your wife may enjoy his experience. His wife supported him just like yours. It's a small world.

Thanks,

Aclue

• steve2
    steve2

So sorry to hear about your sister, FHN. And lovely to hear from you again. 💗

• Listener
    Listener

I watched the whole interview as well. At the start I saw how long it was going to be and wondered if I would watch it all but once I got into it the time flew. It was very interesting and confirms the opinions I already have of you Sacha. You are a very considerate and thoughtful person. Your wife is also a lovely person as well, very conscientious, loving and supportive person.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

Please forgive me about misspelling your name Sacha in the earlier post.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hi Acluetofindtheuser!

Yes, please do send me a message. Would love to chat!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Bro disregard my PM I sent you this morning. I thought that I was the only person who made the connection between the interview and your profile on here.

Its a shame we didn’t meet up when your cover got blown.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit