The Unveiling

by Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present you with Mr and Mrs @StuckNoMore2.0:

https://youtu.be/o9bqZ9JJ_qg

Sacha and Sherrie, you've done an amazing job in spreading the word about this forum, and it is my sincerest hope that the plug you made brings some newcomers in.

You're like my older brother and sister, each one of you a superhero in your own right. I love you both.

Cheers to them.

WHAM!

PS: Thank you, @Vanderhoven, for enquiring about me the other week, along with everyone else who chimed in. I see you all. Xox

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Glad to see you Jo-ho! I can't wait to watch the video, and I can't wait to meet Sherrie when she comes to visit in November!

I'm so happy for you both, putting yourselves out there now. This is great. :)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Heya guys!

Thanks Wham and Dubstepped!

Yep... here we are. Wow, what a journey it’s been.

A sincere thanks to all our dear friends and ones here who have supported us through everything.

So there was much more we could have said I guess- but hopefully our waffle may assist at least one person in their situation in life. As the Society always told us “if our message saves one life, it’s worth all the effort”

Hey Dubstepped, maybe Sherrie can share more from her perspective and the things that woke her up (especially the Australian Royal Commission) in a ‘Shunned’ podcast when she meets up with you in November?!😜

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Heck yeah Sacha! You come visit me, you move to the top of the interview list, lol. That would be fun.

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

Woohoo welcome back wakemeup

I just finished watching the interview with Sherrie and Sacha they seem very genuine and honest in how they have come to where they are now.

I can't believe I watch the whole hour and a half for someone like me with ADHD that's got to be close to a personal best. It definitely held my attention.

Thanks for posting.

Sorry about the ph and pizza emoticon they are meant to be a smiley face that's what you get for writing on a phone with. Bloody fat fingers.

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Thank you for posting this Wake Me Up. What a beautiful couple! Hopefully, their sincerity will resonate with those still trapped in the organization.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Welcome back Jo-Ho

• former2free
    former2free
    Great interview hope to see Sacha and Sherrie more on YouTube. Really enjoyed the candid way they spoke and told their story.
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Thanks for posting this! I will watch it later.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Great interview! Thank you for posting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit