Circuit Overseer's Outlines

by AverageJoe1 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Here's the outlines in English and Spanish, grouped together in order for September 2018-February 2019.

ENGLISH: https://we.tl/6oRRqltRYa

SPANISH: https://we.tl/6W0AcsDEfr

As per usual, these links will expire in 7 days from the date of this post so get them whilst they're hot!

• Solzhenitsyn
    Solzhenitsyn

Much appreciated.

Short story: Getting these in the past actually was one of the most powerful tools in getting my kids to the point of PIMO. When they sat at the convention and actually followed word for word in advance, in print, in their own hand what was being regurgitated from the 8 popes of Warwick it was like a light went off in their head.

"wait they are just reading this from a piece of paper?.....its not from their heart?......they didn't have to write what they are saying?......whats the point of all this effort to come to a convention (hotel, dry cleaning, eating out, gas, time off work) when I could have just read this at home instead of having someone read it to me?..."

hallelujah

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Trained puppets?

just saying!

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Mealy mouthed instructions on child abuse:

1.When an individual reports an allegation of child sexual abuse to the elders, of
    what should the elders inform him? [He has the right to report the matter to the secular authorities]

If the body of elders concludes that there is sufficient Scriptural evidence to warrant
    the formation of a congregation judicial committee on the grounds of child sexual
    abuse, what should the coordinator of the body of elders first do? [Contact the circuit overseer]

Shift the responsibility to 1. the reporter of the abuse. 2. The CO, not WT legal anymore. In both cases the WT Org is at arms length. What us? Nothing to do with us! Sue someone else.

• Slidin Fast
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Very much appreciated. Gotta love leaks.

• freddo
    freddo

And the reason that the CoBE contacts the CO?

Because for the past 5 years the CO will put a "circuit heavy" as chairman of the judicial committee to ensure the child's needs are met lovingly and caringly and so that the child is protected from further abuse and any perpetrator is brought to book so that every "i" is dotted and every "t" is crossed to ensure WT is not legally responsible for ANYTHING.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Instructions on helping people not believe negative reports about JWs in the media read a bit like instructions for holding up a dam by sticking your finger in it,

I don’t recall ever getting CO outlines leaked before. There are more leaks than ever!

What boring, paranoid, and sex-obsessed material.

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

Situation: A brother reads a news article on the Internet that contains false accusations and half- truths about Jehovah’s Witnesses. He begins to harbor doubts and lose his spiritual balance

Question: How can this brother be helped to ‘keep his senses’ by reasoning on the following scriptures? [Proverbs 14:15; Matthew 5:10-12; John 10:4, 5]

When help is provided as soon as problems are identified, they can be resolved before they be- come serious

Jehovah will help us by giving us power and wisdom to care for his flock during these critical times (Pr 2:6)

So they are going to continue this charade that news and Internet are full of half truths and lies about Jws...I mean this "them against us" complex is going too far

i also find it deplorable that the outline has to tell the CO that the tone of the elder servant meeting should be loving - how sad they don't KNOW that already

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''i also find it deplorable that the outline has to tell the CO that the tone of the elder servant meeting should be loving - how sad they don't KNOW that already''

The CO visit is nothing more than a ''company protocol'' henchman sent to do micromanaging part of the Borg. 'should be loving' . Yeah right!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit