Lard I Mean Lloyd Evans Patreoff Pool - January 2024

by DerekMoors 43 Replies latest social humour

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Okay people, you know the drill. Give us your best estimate for where Jabba the Hut's fatter, broker cousin will be with patrons on January 2.

Some numbers to consider:

Last September is when he did his beg-fest and peaked at 478. Just two months later, early November, he was down to 427.

As of today, December 6, he's at 406.

Ironically, in January of this year he was at 387.

So, how will he ring in the new year? Will his promise of actually doing an ounce of work once he's done with his latest "mental health break" pay off? Place your bets!

As for me and my household (LOL) we're gonna say 387 just because that would be hilarious. A full year to work on his channel and grow and expand, and not only has he lost all Patreon gains but also Tibor and all other help, and has been reduced to begging like the charity case he is.

Have fun everyone!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

🎉🥂🥳🍾🎉 Happy New PatreOff Pool for 2024 Everybody !

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Good luck everybody.😉

383 for me please - thanks!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Ron 🤣🤣🤣☠️☠️☠️

Ok, imma be generous @Derekmoors & @Toblerone5.....I'll say 388🤡

• Route-666
    Route-666

Toblerone, Please put me down for 384 because "384 in 2024!" Also, what is that gorgeous font you're using up top for the title and category names?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

route 666👍 Diogenesister 👍 and Ron.W 🤣 🤮 🤣 👍

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

I'm going to go conservative on this one and say 392.

I'm guessing that the die-hards will dig in. I am also assuming that there will be at least one video or Patreon/Facebook post where he asks them not to let the Silvo Mob* win. That will probably give the numbers a slight boost and/or slow the decline.

*We need an image of Kim as a mob boss.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Put me in for 388 please.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

TonusOH, Beth Sarim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit