Letter to be read at meeting this week about the downsize

by dropoffyourkeylee 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    dropoffyourkeylee 2 hours ago
    A family member who is a Bethelite informed me today that there is a letter to be read soon ( this week or next) concerning the downsizing. So probably someone who has their midweek meeting early in the week will be able to fill in the details.
    Do you think your family member may have meant that a letter was to be read to the Bethel Family about the downsizing rather than at the congregation level?
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

No, he specifically asked if we had had a letter read yet, then when we said no, he told us the subject. So I do expect a congregation letter. But as one poster said, it may have been leaked already anyway.

One caveat: he is in a non-us bethel, whereas we are in the US.

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    It huge to yall but to JW's not so much.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Makemeanunbeliever, is there anything that would be huge enough to make you an unbeliever? I don't mean in God, I mean in JW's.
  • Mephis
    Mephis
    The congregation letter was leaked soon after the AGM. If it is that one, it's a rehash of what Herd said with directions to go to the website and watch him say it. There's also another letter saying there's going to be a video to be played on a mid-week meeting night to go with a bit telling dubs to give more money.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I will make sure I go to the meeting this week and hopefully hear this letter.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Money,Money,Money,Money,Money!!!

That's just seems to be what it's all about these days in the Borg. Can't the rank and file using any of their minds to think that all this ''asking for money may mean that God's hand may longer be in this?''

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

The announcement is going out around the globe to all congregations. Each Branch has been told to reduce its family.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Kinda makes a Truth Seeker Happy. LOL
  • paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland
    It doesn't matter what happens because anything can be interpreted in a positive way. If Jehovah sees fit to downsize his organization then the preaching work must be complete and the end is imminent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit