1. "Do I persevere in prayer?"
Before I left, I also prayed to Jehovah to convince me that JW's have the truth and also in my case- NOTHING happened!
2. "When faced with peer pressure, do I obey God as ruler rather than men?"
Isn't the question only asking JW's if they obey the elders and the upper echelon?
Are you attending "Christian" meetings if you are at a church? ....or not attending if you are at a Kingdom Hall. Just more buzzwords for "Do it our way."
4. "Am I bold in speaking about my beliefs?"
Really, they are saying "Get your time in, so that we know we control you."
5. "Do I really try to put up with my fellow believers’ shortcomings—just as they put up with mine?"
This is saying that JW's are better than non-JW's so stop trying to see that it really isn't so. Put up with one another but not with anyone who is not a "fellow believer."
6. "Am I submissive to those taking the lead in the local congregation and to those responsible for doing so in the worldwide congregation?"
Repeat of Question 2, more direct. That shows that this is the important point. OBEY!