Americans, be happy with Trump, Europe lost it.

by fulano 31 Replies latest social current

• fulano
    fulano

Look at what is happening in Europe now, the filth that is trying to enter here.

https://youtu.be/putezSS32m8

uk...

https://youtu.be/JBVxNdND4T4

• minimus
    minimus

On this site after someone sees this video they will say it means nothing it doesn’t represent all the good refugees

• krismalone
    krismalone

I completely agree with you Fulano. Here in the U.S. we are getting immigrants applying for asylum. Once they get approved they receive food stamps, free housing, free healthcare while the veterans who fought for our freedom suffer bad conditions even poverty.

Obama created this problem by approving DACA and now tens of thousands of illegal children come unaccompanied because Barak Hussein sent them the memo that they will be accepted here even though that means draining our resources.

To those who oppose strict immigration laws, how would you feel if people showed up uninvited to your house, ate all your family's food, took your money, your clothes, used your utilities, took your car and now you and your family can't pay the bills and your children go hungry and can't receive medical treatment. As if that's not enough, they refuse to work to help pay bills and show disrespect toward your house rules.

Many say we need to show compassion, however who shows compassion to the USA? Why not think of the resources that are being taken away from the citizens and their children? We have serious problems with gun violence, opioid addiction, national debt, African American crime, violence against police, Flint water crisis, Chicago war zone, etc etc. Let's fix our problems first before we allow illegal immigrants to bring us theirs.

Trump needs to build that wall. That promise is what got him elected in the first place.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Couldbt have said it better myself

• hoser
    hoser

Some of the illegals coming into Canada from the US have nicer luggage than I do.

• humbled
    humbled
    Some of the illegals coming into Canada from the US have nicer luggage than I do.

Then you should shop the Salvation Army Thrift or Goodwill. Excellent on College Ave. Fayetteville, AR

• Whynot
    Whynot

Krismalone you are wrong on so many levels. Please do some research. Personally, I filled out hundreds of DACA applications and you are spreading false information.

Everyone else who agrees with him, please don't say anything unless you kniw the facts. Do some research. You guys are giving me a headache

• LV101
    LV101

Oh, TRUST ME, I hear ya and I'm very HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, with President Trump! Wish his term was ad infinitum -- wouldn't be long enough for a true leader to get the country on track although it's surreal (not the bizarre meaning but dreamlike) what he's achieved in no time.

• Whynot
  • silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

People fail to understand that illegals find ways to work the system.

Using so # scams etc... I notice so many people who have come for farm work in grocery store lines with ebt cards.

WIC an other items. NOT ONE SINGLE TAX PAYING DOLLAR AHOULD GO TO PEOPLE WHO ARE UNDOCUMENTED WHEN THERE ARE TAX PAYING CITIZENS WHO ARE LACKING.

I am not here to give one red cent to anyone who is not suppose to be here. Let alone those who game the system.

TRUMP... GOOD FOR YOU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit