Blood Refusal Tragedy Sparks National Outrage

by cookiemaster 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    Credible source please. Should be easy since it is all over the news. I would like to read more of the details.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

This is terrible news.

The ARC will hopefully make progress tackling the paedophile issue, now there needs to be a similar investigation into the murderous No Blood doctrine.

The WT sickens me. Bastards ...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

the branch guy replied "What, did you expect me to tell the truth to the media?"

They lies they'll tell for "theocratic warfare".

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Adjusted Knowledge begged, "Credible source please. Should be easy since it is all over the news. I would like to read more of the details."

Since it should be "easy", you can do it for yourself.

Let us know what you find, OK?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Aweful, aweful news.
  • cookiemaster
    cookiemaster
    Sorry for taking so long to reply. I had a bit of work. This unfortunate event indeed took place in Romania, near a city called Suceava. The girl had a "No Blood!" directive (what WTH is called) on her. That doesn't have legal value in this country, but like I said she was in a coma so her parents where her next of kin and were legally entitled to take that decision for her. According to the news, the prosecutors have already started a criminal investigation in the matter. JWs are being so hated at the moment in this country because of this. But so many of them are out defending their doctrines on any news website, claiming not taking blood is safer, LOL. As for the news, here are a few links:

http://stirileprotv.ro/stiri/social/au-ales-religia-si-si-au-lasat-fiica-sa-moara-cazul-grav-petrecut-in-suceava-anchetat-de-avocatul-poporului.html

http://www.libertatea.ro/detalii/articol/o-fata-de-20-de-ani-din-suceava-a-murit-cu-zile-in-spital-557985.html
  • cookiemaster
  • fukitol
    fukitol
    Child sacrifice is alive and well in the Watchtower organisation. Baal worshippers eat your heart out. Jehovah craves your child's soul rather than a blood transfusion. The high places of Topheth are alive and well in the Watchtower idol organization.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Fukitol 👏well said
  • azor
    azor
    • I only wish we could get that sort of outrage in the U.S. My wife and I tried to warn an in couple months ago who now have a son the same age as ours recently diagnosed with the same condition, leukemia. The father told me this week he felt like abraham and the law was the scape goat. I stated what about those in other countries that don't have those laws. I stopped there as they need my wife and I since they have been in the ICU with other complications for a month now.

Child sacrifice is alive and well. I am guilty of it. I have to carry it to my grave. Fortunately I live where I do and my son has not paid the ultimate price for my f'ed up ways. I want to yell and scream from the rooftops to wake people up. Something to try and clean my hands. But nothing seems to work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit