my hair

by LukeN 36 Replies latest social family

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Your hair looks like my sons before he went in the Marines

Just trim it keep it neat and remember when you get older you'll probably cut it short anyway, heck my son now has a high and tight

• Maverick
    Maverick

I had long hair before being a dud and grew it long again after. My hair grows very fast! When my clients ask me about it I tell them it is my, "screw Jehovah's Witnesses" hair style! They laugh and I then tell them about the J-duds! After that they are fine with it. Do what works for you my young friend! Maverick

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Luke-babyface-N

Jesus' hair was at least that long, even in the WT publications, so what's the prob?

• Sneaky Russian
    Sneaky Russian

I think you should do the right thing and cut it off.

You look scruffy!

Forget what the people say at the Kingdom Hall, do it for your own looks. You look terrible. Sorry, but you asked for my opnion, and I gave it.

Dosvedanya.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

The right thing to do is keep it the way you want to within the bounds of your parents guidelines. Don't worry about the elders. And very soon you can wear it anyway you please.

As a parent I didn't ever go to war over haircuts with my son. There are so many more important things to save those battles for. In his case he was into sports so he kept it buzzed (football), even now he likes it really short like that. But each person has their comfort level with their appearance. Go for it, dude.

As for cutting it for a job, well that all depends on the field you choose. More artistic fields and blue collar fields pretty much don't care if you have longer hair. Hell they don't care about tatoos or piercings, either. So it pretty much depends how stuffy you want your career to be. Just by looking at your picture I would guess that you are not going to go into accounting.

Life is too short to be miserable.

Gretchen

• LukeN
    LukeN

well thx for all the advice. Cut if off? i cant bare to think what ill look like. heres the back if anyone cares.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Thanks for the update on your hair, Luke.

Nice school photo.

(Doesn't that take you guys BACK??)

That's great. I love the photo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit