The Mormon Guide to Avoiding Self Abuse

by Gretchen956 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956
    he kept calling it "self sex."

Or you could call it safe sex! Or you could call it regular sex! Or you could call it satisfying sex!

Just kidding, too funny, really. My son used to have a t-shirt that said "Inadvertantly Celibate" but I'm sure he was seeing Rosie Thumb and her four sisters on a regular basis.

Someone was just telling me about an episode of Sex and the City where one of the character's vibrator broke. She hauled it in to The Sharper Limit (what the hell is the name of that place????) and said her vibrator broke and she wanted a new one. The guy proceded to tell her it is NOT a vibrator, it is a personal massager. She gave in and then proceded to go tell all the church ladies lined up for their personal massagers which ones were the best and how to use them. Too funny.

And yes, my new avatar is justification for self sex.... she is Olivia from Law & Order SVU, and my partner and I fight over which one of us is her girlfriend. lolol

Gretchen

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

LOL Grtehchen. I love sex and I love women. I always did, but again from experince the point is that it is possible to be a non self abuser.

Since the Bible does not say that SA is wrong, it would also be wrong to say what the Bible does not say if one is basing morals on Bible. But your post is fantastic showing what nonsense people are taught and how ridiculuous religions are dicktating to people what is right and wrong and messing up their heads. NIce post thanks!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit