The Mormon Guide to Avoiding Self Abuse

by Gretchen956 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Very funny reading.

The advice is not that much different than what the WTBTS printed a few years ago

Gads.... at least the moman stuff is over 30 years old. Come to think of it, I was around pre- 1970's... sounds like the 'norm' for back then for religion and society in general. Geez, just think, 50 years ago society would even say the "M" word....

• micheal
    micheal
    When you bathe, do not admire yourself in a mirror.

Yes, because looking at myself just drives me CRAZY!!

What the hell - lol

• Badger
    Badger
    Masturbation is the first thing that comes to mind when looking at Gretchen's avatar, that's for sure.

I was going to say the same for Joanna's

"Masturbation is sex with someone you truly love" -- Woody Allen

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Thanks for this post which show how ridicluous the guide is. The Bible does not say anything at all about self abuse. Although Jw and mormons have a lot to say. I will confess from personal experience that it is possible not to masturabate at all but it is almost inpossible. I am sure that many elders never masturbate. I tell you this from my experince.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956
    I am sure that many elders never masturbate. I tell you this from my experince.

You have direct experience of elders not masturbating? Why, because they told you they don't? Huh, must be true then.

Gretchen

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL...this is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing it!!

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Gretch another possiblilty is that I never did this while in office. And am also sure that like me others never did either. Of course married elders have no need to masturbate eithers although they can but thats what I mean from personal experirnce.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Michael , this is for you :

'The Onion', you gotta love it:

Narcissist Mentally Undresses SelfCHICAGO?J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. project manager and narcissist Brian Knowles undressed himself with his eyes while his secretary delivered the day's agenda Monday. "The entire time Sandra [Hutchins] was talking, I was imagining my clothing coming off, piece by piece," Knowles said. "I thought I was going to lose it when I yawned and stretched so seductively. It's a miracle I get any work done, running around in that tasty Armani suit all day." Knowles added that he's "so asking to be fucked."
  • Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I'm sorry fearno, that must have been extremely frustrating for you all. Must explain some of the bitchy attitudes on some of those elders, I'm sure you were an exception. :o)~

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

BTW, remember the masturbation talks from the Young People Ask book? The title of this thread reminded me of how one brother worded it. He simply could not use the word masturbation... he kept calling it "self sex."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit