Lots Of Whining And Complaining About Us JW's
Darn it, I miss all the fun. Looks like Steely Dan fan has left the building...
Dont worry. He will be back. They always come back.
Deacon Blue's a real gone kid lol.
Deacon Blue's a real gone kid lol.
Yes! The Scottish group from the 1990s named after the Steely Dan song! Sweet musical memories, including Dignity, I Was Right and You Were Wrong, Wages Day, etc.
Ricky Ross is an excellent song writer and they've just released a new album which is well worth a listen.
As for the OP, his ship called dignity sailed quite some time ago.
Every Unique Doctrine Extra-biblical. Just look at the foundation of your spiritual authority:
Jesus invisible second coming/presence occurred and he begun ruling in the heavens in October 1914
The first resurrection commenced in the spring of 1918
Christendom was totally rejected by Jesus Christ during a temple inspection in 1918
Christ appointed the Faithful and Wise Servant (anointed Watchtower Society leaders in Brooklyn New York) to exclusively channel his truth to mankind) after a final temple inspection in the spring of 1919
Revelation Its Grand Climax at Hand. p. 173 Re: when and where all seven trumpets of Revelation began sounding.
“1. 1922 Cedar Point, Ohio: A challenge to Christendom's leaders in religion, politics, and big business to justify their failure to bring peace, prosperity, and happiness. Messiah's Kingdom is the panacea.
2. 1923 Los Angeles, California: The public talk, "All Nations Now Marching to Armageddon, but Millions Now Living Will Never Die," called on peace-loving "sheep" to abandon the death-dealing sea of humanity.
3. 1924 Columbus, Ohio: Ecclesiastics indicted for self-exaltation and refusal to preach Messiah's Kingdom. True Christians must preach God's vengeance and comfort mourning humanity.
4. 1925 Indianapolis, Indiana: A message of hope contrasting the spiritual darkness in Christendom with the bright Kingdom promise of peace, prosperity, health, life, liberty, and eternal happiness.
5. 1926 London, England: A locust-like plaguing of Christendom and its clergy, exposing their rejection of God's Kingdom, and hailing the birth of that heavenly government.
6. 1927 Toronto, Canada: An invitation, carried as by armies of cavalry, calling on people to forsake `organized Christianity' and give heart allegiance to Jehovah God and to his King and Kingdom.
7. 1928 Detroit, Michigan: A declaration against Satan and for Jehovah, making plain that God's anointed King, enthroned in 1914, will destroy Satan's evil organization and emancipate mankind.”
As are all unique doctrines of the WTS, the seven trumpets interpretation, is clearly determined by reading extra-biblical ideas, names, dates, places into the text. This is nothing less than interpretive abuse.
Deacon says .....
Should we do it on air? What other religious organization on earth has been able accomplish what we have?
The only thing the WTS has accomplished in its 140 years of existence is preach and teach a tainted false commercialized version of the Gospel of Jesus Christ., devised strategically toward the continuing proliferation of the literature the WTS publishes.
So if one wants to be supportive to false Prophets running their own publishing house and not remain loyal to the instructions handed out by Jesus in preaching his Gospel, well the JWS/WTS is the place for you.
Its really a matter of who you are wanting to be loyal and subservient to.
I know Deacon has left the building which does happen by apologetic JWS from time to time, they only come here briefly just to reiterate their ingrained brainwashing and like this person only wanting to throw mud onto people who have left the JWS cult.
He or she just showed their loyalty and devotion to Jehovah, perhaps instigated for not going out in service recently, remember that Fear, Obligation, Guilt thing.
.....that too is part of the instilled programing the WTS propagates into people's minds but don't think they don't come back to peek in, I bet most of them do.
That "invisible second coming/presence" thing is what catches most people with common sense to raise their internal flag, that this is like a timeshare presentation or something similar. You can make up anything if you say its invisible, such utter non sense, I'm surprised it has lasted this long past 1914. Imagine going to a doctor for the flu and he says his medicine is "invisible". You would leave and never come back if you had any sense.