Bed wetting?

by got my forty homey? 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I never had a problem with bed-wetting, but my sister did. We used to sleep together too. And our room was dark, with a creepy closet that had an old-fashioned trap door at the top that led to the attic. We were terrified of that closet. And we were not allowed to have a night lite.

I remember waking up and feeling the bed wet. My sister would be shaking. I knew what was going to happen if my mom found out, so I tried to keep her quiet while I sneaked around and got her some dry clothes. Too bad my mom was such a light sleeper.

The memories of those nights still haunt me. My mother grabbing my sister by the hair and pushing her face into the pee. Screaming at her. Then shoving her into a cold shower. Making her change her sheets. The screaming was evil. What she did to my sister was evil. Kelly couldn't help wetting the bed. It wasn't her fault. We found out later she had major kidney problems. But, my mom never even apologized.

And my sister DID start setting fires. Major ones. Almost burnt down the entire forest behind our house.

My oldest son had a bad problem till he was about 15. We lived with my mother for a while. One day I left for work before he woke up. A while later, I got a frantic phone call from my then 12 year old niece. My son had wet the bed, (he was 10 or 11) and tried to hide the sheets. My mother found the sheets and beat him so badly. My niece said she grabbed him by the hair and was pulling it out. While my crippled grandmother stood on the porch screaming at my mom to stop. (My son ran outside and my mother chased him).

I was so furious. I moved out out and it took me over a year to speak to her again. I even went to the "brothers" about it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a joke that was.

I hate her to this day.

• gumby
    gumby

I had 4 sisters....and we were all dubs......and we ALL pissed the bed. I did till I was between 8-? don't remember. It was fun sleepin with plastic under the sheets, and being afraid to sleep over at a buddys house for year you'd tinkle in his bed. So....do dub kids wet the bed more?

I'll bet if doodle was here, she would like a thread dealin with the wet spot.

Gumby

• rem
    rem

I was one too. I think I wet the bed until I was pretty old - maybe 13 or 14? It was hell! Staying the night over friends houses not sleeping (or being embarrassed in the morning), vinyl mattress covers, being freezing cold and wet at night. I think it is hereditary because my brother and sister had the same problem. It was really awful because no one else we knew had this problem. It was humiliating.

rem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit