Need help with a reference dealing with the Generations and SPLAINE

by ttdtt 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

When originally explaining the "NEW Generations" Splaine used the example of Joseph and his Brothers.

He backed up the time difference between the original Anointed, and the New ones by using what he said was a BIG age difference between the youngest "Joseph" and his Oldest brothers.

THEN more recently in a JW Broadcast - he said that there was NOT a big age difference between Joseph and his Oldest brother.

Can any one help me find both those, please?

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Any help would be appreciated.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

“For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.”

One does not need to explain fantasy (overlapping generations) just enjoy it for what it is (stupidity). I truly believe that this "overlapping generation" bull sh*t is the final nail in the coffin for many jw's

just saying!

• waton
    waton

D. Splane aside. I would like to see the ages of the 12 brothers spelled out, stacked up for us, including Benjamin, to undo the GB's argument and use it against them, so far 2075 is a reasonable outer limit. The F&DS' "soon"

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Can anyone send me the links to his videos where he said the things I mentioned?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

It won't change anyone's minds and there are far bigger fish to fry .....

How about the WT owning a NAVY military equipment company called Rand Cam....

Aim higher my friend

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

snare - how do you know why I need this and what its for?
    Please don't assume.

And like yea - trying to convince someone that the GB is a weapons supplier will really go somewhere.

Snare by the way - they can just say they invested in a company that makes ceramic engine parts - they don't control who buys them.

• waton
    waton

I agree, let us not trivialize this let us hear David Splane's two statements if they are on record. I am computer illiterate. but for a nerd it should be no big deal. I too am interested because Joseph and Cie. aside, if Franz and his older fellow partakers are the gold standard, we are looking at 2075. and we have it in their own, current words!

• Splash
    Splash

This thread references one of the items you are trying to source:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/459280022/deconstructing-splanes-generation-explanation

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think only a bullshiter can explain bullshit, but I'm not sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit