Has Cart preaching over taken door to door?

by blownaway 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blownaway
    blownaway
    I have not had a JW at my door [don't get me wrong this is great] for a few years. Is cart preaching the why its all done today?
  • asp59
    asp59
    Yeah same situation. Have Mormons visiting but never JWs. Seems everyone wants to sit with the carts making time the easy way.
  • minimus
    minimus

Cart preaching? I have never seen any preaching done at the cart. You really don’t need a physical body there!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Haven't seen JWS walking door to door for awhile now, certainly a lot less than the past.

• minimus
    minimus

Can you picture Jesus Christ doing that just standing there with the stupid looking smirk on your face?

• LV101
    LV101
    I heard they still do door to door here in the wild, wild, west.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I basically only see the cart but no JWs manning the carts. So maybe I will help myself to a shit load of their free for the grabbing tracts and deposit them in the trash, to help the WT go bankrupt printing this delusional shit.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

We still have a guy come over every couple of weeks to invite us to the meetings. I haven’t the heart to tell him to stuff it!! He’s too nice to be mean to. I remember how getting a bad door kind of put a damper on the whole day and I don’t want them to think I’m some bitter defecter.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Can someone please dress up as Jesus at a cart?!?? Lol!!

Maybe I’ll be cart Jesus for Halloween?

Seriously though, how funny would it be to make a YouTube video where Jesus rolls his cart next to JWs??

OMG!!! Genius!! 😂😂😂

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I've been seeing younger ones doing it, lately.

Credit where credit's due...

...it's one of the more effective means of making it easy for loyalists to stay "active", whilst (at least attempting to) mitigate any potential accusations that "pedophiles are knocking on your doors trying to recruit your kids".

:smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit