Pray before sex just like you do for food-W62 3/15

by krismalone 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• krismalone
    krismalone

The Governing body has lovingly provided instructions and reminders to couples that they should pray before having sex.

Please be obedient and follow the wise counsel from the GB leaders who never stick their noses into other peoples business and are not creepy cult leaders at all....NOT!

"Had he not created the first human pair so that they could cohabit, planted in them an attraction for each other and then commanded them to "be fruitful and become many"? Certainly. Therefore the giving and receiving of marital dues are reasons for thanksgiving, even as are the partaking of food and drink".-Gen. 1:28; 1 Tim. 4:3" -- The WATCHTOWER, March 15, 1962, page 186, "Clerical Celibacy-Weighed in the Balances"

• minimus
    minimus

Thanksgiving and prayers are not synonymous

• carla
    carla

Oh, there are just too many naughty jokes here to be had!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

So they could “CO HABIT?” Well I certainly don’t remember God performing a marriage ceremony.

So co habit it is then Watchtower 🤣

• jws
    jws

I'm sure every horny teen is thankful for sex and you might even hear your partner talking to god during sex. And I wouldn't be surprised if those horny teens said a little prayer of thanks every time they got lucky.

him: Bless me father, for the p***y I am about to receive.

her: Bless me father, for the d**k I am about to receive.

• Giordano
    Giordano

All I can say on this matter, which I learned from a young Bethelite, is......

..........if your little general stands up you better salute him.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

him: may her mouth continue to be worthy of the staff it will receive

her: may his wise use of the tongue continue to be truly satisfying

Amen.

Rub a Dub

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me... (AMEN) - Psalms 23:4

An all purpose prayer useful for both heterosexual women and gay and bisexual men.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

So JWs DO celebrate Thanksgiving, only with sex instead of turkey.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I’d need more than prayer if I had to do it with one of those NY 8.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit