Pray before sex just like you do for food-W62 3/15

by krismalone 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

I do recall this coming up at a meeting once. The whole place rolled up with laughter when one old dear commented: "Oh no - I don't fancy that!"

• Ex-Witless
    Ex-Witless

'Heavenly father Jizzhovah, Please forgive us! We were thinking of trying anal. Sorry oh lord. I'll do extra mopping at work and clean them windows better. Just please don't kill us at armageddon, Her mouth barely touched my penis that time back in 1984!"- anonymous brother

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Maybe I will not pray to that thing at all. Joke-hova never provided anything worthwhile for me, and I mean never. You do the work, you make the effort, and perhaps you exchange for something with someone else--and that freeloader joke-hova gets the praise?

• waton
    waton

kris, I thought you misspelled pay as pray.

True wt warriors have to pay before sex by paying with their freedom in holy matrimony.

Praying at some point before coitus would certainly seriously disrupt the fore play.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

The first thing they think about when mentioning marriage is sex.

I have noticed that for a bunch of "religious" loons who complain about how "sex mad" the world is the JayDubs always have it on their minds. After I was able to step back and see the whole picture I can see now that the Dubyas are more sex crazed (although they're not getting it much) than any so-called worldly person.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Glad you brought that up.

That was ONE think I could never bring myself to do!

I was always hoping that maybe sex would happen, though it was pretty rare, but I knew for sure if I prayed at night with my "wife" there was NO CHANCE IN HELL it would.

FUCK the WT and the bible.

• tiki
    tiki

Wow....how to kill spontaneity....

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Ugh!! It used to creep me out when my ex said a prayer before sex. It's a total mood killer too!!

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

@Road to nowhere

Bathe before and after, straight missionary, no foreplay, woman is not supposed to enjoy it.

That was my married life. No foreplay, no oral, only missionary and only in a bed 😩 talk about boring!!

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow
    straight missionary, no foreplay, woman is not supposed to enjoy it.
    That was my married life. No foreplay, no oral, only missionary and only in a bed 😩 talk about boring!!

That was my sexlife when I had it for just about all my life, enforced by my non sexual uber wife.

Again - Fuck the WT and the bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit