Learnt more in the last couple of days than in the last 10 years.......

by Purple 21 Replies latest jw friends

• freelife
    freelife

(((((Purple)))))

I know what a difference this site has made in my life, I also had problems letting go of some of the doctrines that were pounded into my head by the borg. We all share a common thing here how this group has tainted sooooo many lives. I hope that you find true inner peace in your life now and can move on from the control of the WTS.

Your bro.

Freelife

• morty
    morty

(((((((Purple))))))))

Any friend of Sassy's deserves a ........

BIG WELCOME!!!!

(She was very happy to have found you)

Have a fun journey here........

Morty

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Purple Smiles Purple, thanks for your PM this morning it was nice to hear from you. It seems we are all still in stages of overcoming the WTS cult brain-washing.

I hope too, that you stay a long time on the board and get to know friends and their lives and endurances and tears that brought many here.. It was a tremendous help to me as in the beginning your not just to sure what your going to do with your new found freedom.

Learning the truth about the so-called "truth", has made me feel free in every sense of the word.

May you contiune at find the answers you seek and we welcome you on the board. Purple Heart

Love OrangefatcatOrange Fat Cat 15

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

((Purple))

Well, that is the way of this forum. We give an honest picture of our lives and how the JW experience has affected us. Many are afraid to make the final split, and understandably so. Emotional blackmail is difficult to deal with. The affects of the assemilation are sometimes deeper than one thinks. Take it one day at a time and go out and enjoy this life the way it was meant to be lived. Give your soul a good adventure without guilt or fear. Life is a beautiful gift!

/<

• Valis
    Valis

Welcome Purple!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am still "in" but I feel everyone on this board are more my brothers and sisters than in any congregation I have been in - -even though I have only met 2 of them in person

• JH
    JH

Welcome Purple, and I hope that you stick around and tell us more about your experience with the Watchtower .

• Carmel
    Carmel

Purple,

i loves the color and you are a sweetheart! May you always find happiness and contentment!

the caveman

• Purple
    Purple

Thanks guys! I find it hard to look at my time and think of the good times. I am sure there must of been some but blowed if I can remember them! What sticks is the lack of love and just how oppositie most lived their lives to the so called ways of their God.

Can I clarify what borg means? I think I know what the answer is but I just wanna make sure!

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Borg=WTBTS/JW Organization

So named as such because of the assemilation process and the loss of "self" along the way.

/<

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit