Well!

by biblexaminer 27 Replies latest jw friends

• chester
    chester

Bible Examiner,

I would like a copy too, please.

BTW, are you completely out of the cult yet?

Are you going to the DC this year?

• SYN
    SYN

BibleExaminer: At worst, you could spend hours & hours converting all the formatting tags into forum code - what would be a far better idea (although this obviously would lose all typeface information) would be to open the document in an HTML viewer such as IE, then select all the text and paste it into the forum editor box, and then post that. That way you can be guaranteed not having code to convert!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• waiting
    waiting

howdy biblex,

Enjoy the convention! I never did - usually slipped away with my honey to go look for antiques - amassed quite a junk filled house that way. We were never used as a good example for newcomers.

As for your research, Syn has a marvelous idea - he usually does. If you nix that, would you send me a copy also? But if you printed it here, we could talk about it (not about YOU) - which is what we like to do, eh?

waiting

• Farkel
    Farkel

bx,

: Basically, the CO is now teaching, and it's gotta come out in a Watchtower article soon, that there is NO PARRALLISM between the destruction of Jerusalem and that of Christendom in Mt.24 ... which BTW there damned well never was but they are always too blind to see it.

Just as there is no parallelism between wars, famines and earthquakes and the "sign" of Jesus' return. The "sign" of his return is clearly named in Matt 24: he'll be in the clouds and every eye will see him. Ain't happened yet.

Isn't it a hoot that the society shouts that earthquakes, wars and famines are all literal "signs", but the very sign that Jesus himself mentioned was to be one of "spiritual discernment."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Farkel

• Dino
    Dino

Hey big guy,
    You might as well slide me a copy too.
    You know where im at!

Dino

• RR
    RR

Bible, that's nothing new. The Society has been plagiarizing for years. A few years ago, they did an article on some very early Advantist, Henry Grew and George Stetson for one. This information was covered in detail by myself and another Bible Student on a forum, sure enough some months later, an article appears in the Watchtower concerning these two individuals.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

MEEEEEEEEEEEE Send me one. [email protected]

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• aurel
    aurel

Was this letter ever posted anywhere public, or if not could I get a copy? Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit