Well!

by biblexaminer 27 Replies latest jw friends

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I would like to note two things here.

One: I wrote a paper on the correct understanding of Matthew ch. 24. This paper was snail mailed all over, emailed too. It showed how the Society's teaching is complete error, almost front to back. The Canadian Branch Office got one proper.
    - It's interesting to relate that the Circuit Overseer here is now giving a talk, parts of which are directly taken from that paper! Those lousy plagiarists... I wonder when they will use the rest of it and screw themselves royal! If they don't correct the rest, then all will discern the contradiction. If they do use it, then all will see the falsehood of their 100 year old dicta.

The second thing of note, some here are posting info. about the convention. I was getting my stomach set for 3 days of crap eating. Now that I KNOW what's coming down the pipe, it makes it that much harder.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'd love to get a copy of that.

email is [email protected]

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

After 120 years of contridictions, if nobody's seen by now, they never will.

Slipnslidemaster: I thought you said your dog doesn't bite? That isn't my dog!

• Francois
    Francois

Welcome, JeffT. What's your story? Are you a fellow apostate, or are you a practicing JW, or are you something else?

F

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Okie Dokie. I will e you a copy there Jeffaroo.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ohh me too me too!!! I WANT ONE!!! YIPPEEE

[email protected]

Ven

• You Know
    You Know

When the Society takes to plagarizing empty-headed apostates, can the end be far off? Apparently the Watchtower's doom is imminent! ROTFLOL / You Know

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Well Well. You know sucks at the tits of a dying beast, and this by self examination/admission!

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

Bible-Ex:

Since your handing out copies, I'm curious too.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

I hope posting this way doesn't invite mail from Comf's new friend, LOL.

• TR
    TR

Hi Biblex,

Me too, please!

TR

"Kults Suk"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit